Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread!

opps bakashilinsan i missed moving stones post...

no gk/bakashi, i feel that sephiroth in both games at the level of difficulty where you can not distinguish which one is harder. i mean in both games you just have to know what to do with the attack patterns of sepiroth. It was too long since i played sepiroth in kh1 to the one in kh2 (and im not going to play kh1 again just to tell the differences in difficulty) all i know is that deafeating both is long and difficult.

Eh i wish kh2:COM will come out by itself, i dont wanna buy kh2 again, even in a bundel, i feel like i would be wasting money lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

my basis for saying that sephiroth is easier in KH2 is because I defeated him WITH EASE when I was level 70+ whereas, in KH1's Sephiroth, I defeated him with ease when I was near level 100. Both with the Ultima Weapon.

As far as I see it, the reaction commands and the growth abilities, makes it easier for me to challenge Sephy in KH2. I can interrupt his "Descend Heartless Angel" even when he's too far away from me whereas in KH1, I need to be constantly close to him so that I will not miss the time when he's going to use that dreaded attack. Also, the Leaf Bracer in tact with the non-Final Mix version helps a lot. I know it does because I've also played KH1's Final Mix. Also, there's the fact that you can use Reflega, whenever you're in a tight situation.

I've retried (just now) beating Sephy in KH1 and in KH2, and I'm pretty sure, Sephy of KH2 is easier (at least for me)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

sephy in KH2 also has a trick to use if u use elixir, trinity limit and the fatal crest u can pretty much kill sephy at lower levels(some luck involved). Trinity limit makes u invincible when its activated, use it then berserk his arse to then elixir, repeat. the problem i had with KH2 was its utter dependence killing things to get stuff. Where is the dalmations, those trinity fusions u need to do and general exploring. The only time i explored was to go kill enemies. No secrets to unlock. Although i did get a mickey for everything
    Spoiler show

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved Kingdom Hearst 2 the only problem i had was that I haven't gotten the secret ending and I got the secret ending for the first one

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fremeer
    sephy in KH2 also has a trick to use if u use elixir, trinity limit and the fatal crest u can pretty much kill sephy at lower levels(some luck involved). Trinity limit makes u invincible when its activated, use it then berserk his arse to then elixir, repeat.
    yeah! that's the easiest way to beating Sephy but then, most players (including me) would prefer to kill him in a more "challenging" manner since he's the only secret boss that we have for KH2.
    Now that I've mentioned that, I believe in the Final Mix version of KH2, we'll be seeing more secret bosses (like in KH1 we had the Phantom in Neverland and the secret boss in Agrabah [forgot the name])

anyway, I just want to say here, that after almost 90 hours of gaming, I have finally completed all of the necessary things that need to be completed in KH2. 20 hours of those went to completing the gummi ship. and 20 hours more went to getting Sora's stats to 100. and at least 10 hours to completing Jimminy's journal. I'm quite satisfied with it, though I'm quite disappointed in the last Gummi piece that you'll get after completing every gummi piece in all of the stages.
    Though I wish there would be more things to do in KH, like an uber secret boss. Maybe I'll just boost my stats higher!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

KH2 was reeeeeeeeeeeeeally cool
    i cleared it in 80:18 hours or so my LV was 99 also the LV of the forms and the summoning was at MAX
    also i unlocked the secret ending.
    Still waitin for the final mix
    anyway i thought it was shorter than the first game but i liked the mini games
    as for sephiroth it was easy ((liar)) at first he totally floored me ((didn't equip my self with enough potions )) then on the third try i was able to defeat'em pretty easily.
    <br />

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been playing this series since it started. I played through the first one on difficult or whatever that other setting was, it took me forever. XD

Then I played CoM because 1. I like puzzle games and actually enjoyed it a lot and 2. I LOVE Riku and I wasn't about to miss out on such a big story plot for him.

It took me about a week to beat KH2 which is good for me, I'm not much of a gamer.

I own KH: Final Mix, but I don't have a Japanese PS2 and Sony made the chips you can install illegal, so it just sits there with my games. ;_;

I'm not sure how much this affects everyone else, but the KH2: Final Mix and CoM package is going to be released in America. I'll actually get to play it!

Haha, my friends beat Sephiroth in KH2 by using the Reflect spell mostly, it was pretty funny to watch. XD
    <br /><br />&quot;Like vines we intertwined <br />Carelessly growing up and growing old <br />Life was on our tongues <br />And it tasted heavenly, so good.&quot;

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius88

I'm not sure how much this affects everyone else, but the KH2: Final Mix and CoM package is going to be released in America. I'll actually get to play it!
    I sure hope that the Final Mix version of KH2 reaches our place!

Quote Quote:
    Haha, my friends beat Sephiroth in KH2 by using the Reflect spell mostly, it was pretty funny to watch. XD
    Yep! It really is funny beating the secret boss in the game with Reflega. Reflega's just an Overkill of a skill. You can sit in between bosses (like the four-man-team of Clou, Squall, Tifa and Yuffie) then fire Reflega away!
    Of course you need to time it a bit for the damage to bounce to them appropriately.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius88
    I've been playing this series since it started. I played through the first one on difficult or whatever that other setting was, it took me forever. XD

Then I played CoM because 1. I like puzzle games and actually enjoyed it a lot and 2. I LOVE Riku and I wasn't about to miss out on such a big story plot for him.

It took me about a week to beat KH2 which is good for me, I'm not much of a gamer.

I own KH: Final Mix, but I don't have a Japanese PS2 and Sony made the chips you can install illegal, so it just sits there with my games. ;_;

So Final mix and COM will come stateside but how will CoM work on the PS2 :?!?!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg i love kingdom hearts, both of them!!
    but what i didn't like is how about ten ppl can like wield the keyblade, didn't we go over the fact that sora was like the Chosen One (or something like that) of the keyblade in kingdom hearts 1...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jormundelver's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was originally Riku, who was the chosen one, and then the keyblade chose Sora after Riku fell into the dark side, or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong..

I wish the FF characters had more role and original FF worlds instead of being just some inhabitants of some random world..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by starfall856
    but what i didn't like is how about ten ppl can like wield the keyblade, didn't we go over the fact that sora was like the Chosen One (or something like that) of the keyblade in kingdom hearts 1...
    where did you see that happening? can you remember the scene? i only remember Sora weilding it >.>

Quote Originally Posted by jormundelver
    I thought it was originally Riku, who was the chosen one, and then the keyblade chose Sora after Riku fell into the dark side, or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong..
    well actually there's not a single scene in both games that shows us anything like that. Riku was never the chosen one by anyone.
    Spoiler: if you haven't played KH till the end don't read show

Quote Originally Posted by jormundelver
    I wish the FF characters had more role and original FF worlds instead of being just some inhabitants of some random world..
    if that was to happen then they could just name the game Final Fantasy Disney included :P
    i am a Final Fantasy fan (otaku ) but i wouldn't like something like that. i wouldn't say no though if they could put you use some combos with more final fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts 2 and not only Auron. Cloud, Squall, Tifa............. Sephiroth O.O
    Last edited by ILUVATAR; March 26, 2007 at 11:17 AM.
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius88 View Post
    Umm...where did you get this info? I went through all of the KH fansites and IGN, etc. and found no announcement of KH2:FM package being released in the US. Kingdom Hearts Ultimia even stated that "P.S. KH2FM+ is currently a Japan release only, so please stop asking!" and that is from today's update.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow25 View Post
    So Final mix and COM will come stateside but how will CoM work on the PS2 :?!?!
    Square-Enix upgraded the Nintendo game and made it 3D. The game is now called "Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories". I just copy & paste the IGN description:

Spoiler show

Anyway, you can watch the trailer and commercials for KHII:FM+ on youtube.

According to kh-2.net and other fansites, there is a new secret boss, who is apparently stronger than Organization XIII members, in FM due to people's complaining that Sephorith was too easy in KHII.
    Spoiler show

-[/hr]
    kh-vids.net has uploaded some video clips from Re:Chain of Memories.
    Last edited by rhapsody blue; March 28, 2007 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ILUVATAR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

*sees what snoogen0120 says in the last spoiler tag*
    *watched carefully the vidoes*
    *grins*
    at last, an opponent on my measures......
    and emo Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ is so cool on PS2
    isn't it KH - Chain of memories on PS2? >.>
    *When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
    *Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
    *I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
    *The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
    *More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
    *Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
    *Did you hear? Did i reach you?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVATAR View Post
    isn't it KH - Chain of memories on PS2? >.>
    Yes, it is now called "Re:Chain of Memories" - same storyline only it is 3d with cutscenes and dialogues.
    Last edited by rhapsody blue; March 29, 2007 at 05:17 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast