Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Chocolate Love

32 45.71%
  • Team Toxic Arrow

38 54.29%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Toxic Arrow

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Toxic Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    It all comes down to poison though. I'm gonna throw my support to Mayuri on this one, but by a marginal degree. The great thing about his Bankai is that even IF you destroy it, the poison comes out anyway, it's an unavoidable loss to his opponents if Mayuri uses it quickly enough.
    Not necessarily. All Team Chocolate Love has to do if they were poisoned is go and grab the antidote from Mayuri's corpse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Not necessarily. All Team Chocolate Love has to do if they were poisoned is go and grab the antidote from Mayuri's corpse.
    But he'll just liquefy himself

Actually....Does that count as Mayuri's win? If he poisons them and runs away?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The poison takes effect real fast and then they can't move effectively (or at least Renji couldn't, hard to tell really). Ishida got by because his puppet trick worked well until he ran into Tousen. That's even assuming they know what the antidote is, and not say a swig of Mayuri's hyper slowness concoction. I HEAVILY doubt he just labels that crap, though granted we never saw the bottle as I recall. Though again it's been bloody ages.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But he'll just liquefy himself

Actually....Does that count as Mayuri's win? If he poisons them and runs away?
    Good question. Maybe you should ask the mods if that's allowed.

I think that be kinda cheap though, considered that Mayuri is technically incapable of fighting once he liquefies; it would take him a few days to return to his normal form. Wouldn't it be some sort of draw in terms of the actual match? Though depends on how you see it I suppose.

Also, if he's carrying an antidote somewhere, would that turn into liquid too if Mayuri liquefies himself? Or would the antidotes fall to the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    I HEAVILY doubt he just labels that crap, though granted we never saw the bottle as I recall. Though again it's been bloody ages.
    Well Mayuri did want to bottle Szayel and needed his name so that he could label him properly.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Good question. Maybe you should ask the mods if that's allowed.

I think that be kinda cheap though, considered that Mayuri is technically incapable of fighting once he liquefies; it would take him a few days to return to his normal form. Wouldn't it be some sort of draw in terms of the actual match? Though depends on how you see it I suppose.

Also, if he's carrying an antidote somewhere, would that turn into liquid too if Mayuri liquefies himself? Or would the antidotes fall to the ground?
    Interesting premise. Once Mayuri turns into goop, he can't fight any more. So, if he manages to kill the opponents with his poison or defeats them some other way (Uryuu perhaps), then I suppose that constitutes a victory.

If he liquefies and the opponents remain unharmed, then he doesn't win. If the opponents capture him in his liquid form (which leaves him sort of vulnerable, as he is not on his home turf like in SS and unable to slip away easily), it's an easy win for the opposing team. Even if the opponents don't capture him, he's not in SS (we haven't picked a precise location for these matches, but assume he's not in SS ) and so he can't get back to his lab to restore himself.

Anyway you look at it, unless Mayuri is absolutely sure that he is going to win, it would be very foolish for him to liquefy.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So if he poisons them, he can liquefy, they're screwed and he wins. Sounds good.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member emanresu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

lol Mayuri is like semi , immortal. Team Toxic should be a ble wins this with ease

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hanihime's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm assuming they're IC. Since Zommari is dumb as a brick and Mayuri would have prep (since it's IC) Toxic Arrow wins. (btw the names suck )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A decent match-up but chocolate love should win this...the only real solid threat on the team toxic arrow is mayuri and his bankai, but between Love and Zommari they could pull an early win before that becomes a factor. At the very least Love and Zommari win, they are poisoned and die in the aftermath...resulting in a draw on a technicality.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I would not count out uryus arrows...with his new tech he gained after SS we only seen him fight enemies with hierro. his arrows might do more damage then people think on a shinigami . Love can tank but could he tank that move he did on ulq.

i like both teams but imo i think Arrow is tricky can edge this fight and i agree with some of other people posts which helps me view on this.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Buzz Killington's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Have to go with Chocolate Love here. Combination of 2 Captain Classes against just 1, and one who isn't exactly known for being that powerful, gives them the advantage

Granted, Mayuri could strategically brew up something and with his lethal abilities and subterfuge you never know what could happen, but Zommari's too fast and Love's too strong for these guys to lose to Toxic Arrow

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Zomari wins against Mayuri and Love pwns Ishida.

I know there seems to be no base, but fifty something controlling techniques will render his Banakai useless as well as him.

then Love Pwns ishida (I bet you expected an explanation from this)

Toxic arrow is going to win in the poll because Mayuri is like the ice-kid: popular as hell but without the haters. This team should have lost a long time ago. I must stress that my vote isn't due to this fact, previously introduced, but that I feel the team (though cool) is highly incompetent.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri and ishida are incompetent? What?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ishida's probably the only one of the human group who could give Zommari a run for his money. His abilities are just that aligned towards defeating him. Mayuri's pretty screwed against Love of course, but CQC is more likely to get hit by poison. Though frankly the bankai goes down real fast either way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri and ishida are incompetent? What?
    Normally when that word is used, at least in my experience, people basically believe you mean the subject of the sentence is stupid, foolish etc

When incompetence just means "inadequate to or unsuitable for a particular purpose"...basically they aren't capable in his opinion to get the job done

Im assuming thats what your "what?" was grasping at, but then you know what they say about assumptions lol

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast