Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Chocolate Love

32 45.71%
  • Team Toxic Arrow

38 54.29%
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Toxic Arrow

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Toxic Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Normally when that word is used, at least in my experience, people basically believe you mean the subject of the sentence is stupid, foolish etc

When incompetence just means "inadequate to or unsuitable for a particular purpose"...basically they aren't capable in his opinion to get the job done

Im assuming thats what your "what?" was grasping at, but then you know what they say about assumptions lol
    Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't really notice that he said the team as a whole was incompetent, I was taking it to mean individually

At any rate, I don't think Mayuri needs to be compatible with anyone on his team for him to get the job done, poison is the game changing insta-win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't really notice that he said the team as a whole was incompetent, I was taking it to mean individually

At any rate, I don't think Mayuri needs to be compatible with anyone on his team for him to get the job done, poison is the game changing insta-win.
    Yeah the poison is the only real trump card imo, barring that chocolate love would take this.

That scenario about poisoning everyone, liquefying and retreating is so cheap lol...but a win is a win especially in a life and death situation

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Mayuri and ishida are incompetent? What?
    As a team. I'm saying they don't complement each other well since both need heavy fighters to be more effective. They don't have a good front.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Toxic Arrow wins! They shall compete against the winner of Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles to decide who the winner of the loser tournament will be.

It's not over for Team Chocolate Love though. They shall compete against the loser of Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles to decide who will come in third place.

Discuss the result of this match and all others in the Tournament Discussion thread. Stay tuned for more details!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4