Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Big Gunz

    54 64.29%
  • Team Magic Muscles

    30 35.71%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

  1. #1
    The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Forest
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Team Big Gunz vs. Team Magic Muscles


    this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Starrk

    Coyote Starrk is the Primera Espada, signified by the "1" tattooed on the back of his left hand. The aspect of death he represents is solitude. Starrk has an overall lazy and laid-back personality and is normally reluctant, yet can be serious and willing to do what needs to be done to complete the task at hand.

    Unlike the rest of the Espada, Starrk's power is not sealed inside his zanpakutō but is released when he recombines with Lilynette Gingerback, who was shown as his Fracción but is actually another part of him. When they combine, their release is Los Lobos. He wields two ornamental guns able to fire off cero in rapid succession, one of these guns actually being Lilynette with whom he is able to converse. Stark and Lilynette can also separate portions of their souls to form a pack of wolves that explode upon contact with an enemy as well as form swords for close combat.
    this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Matsumoto

    Matsumoto Rangiku is Lieutenant of the 10th Division of the Gotei 13. She has an easy-going and free-spirited personality. Despite her lackadaisical image, she can be extremely serious when needed and is a capable fighter and strategist.

    Like most of Vice Captains, she is reasonable at swordsmanship, shunpo, kidō, endurance and durability. Her shikai ability of her zanpakutō, Haineko, turns her blade to ash. She can then cut anywhere the ash has landed on.
    this keeps the others ones nicely aligned


    vs.




    this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Tessai

    Tsukabishi Tessai, former captain of the Kidō Corps in Soul Society, is a quiet, stern, intelligent, and level-headed man who also has a sentimental side. His strongest area of shinigami combat is obviously kidō and his skills with this are almost unrivaled. He has demonstrated the ability to use various high-level kidō at full power with complete control, including a level 99 Bakudō and level 88 Hadō spell, both without incantation. Tessai has also been shown to be a very capable physical fighter, exhibiting impressive physical strength and durability in unarmed combat.
    this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Chad

    Yasutora Sado (aka Chad) is a quiet human teenager with a soft spot for cute things. Despite his large, intimidating presence, he has a tendency to be bullied because he rarely fights back. That is, unless someone he cares about is threatened, in which case he will put all of his efforts into protecting them. Chad is much stronger and faster than the average human and has an unnaturally high resistance to damage. Chad's awakened spiritual ability has manifested in the form of armored arms (Brazo Derecha de Gigante and Brazo Izquierda del Diablo). He is also able to use the special attacks El Directo and La Muerte.
    this keeps the others ones nicely aligned


    Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Big Gunz. Similar reasons to the Hachi fight, only honestly Tessai has slightly less of a chance, not having actual large scale barriers to pull from. Tessai trumps the hell out of Hachi offensively from what he's shown, but yeah, to even catch Starrk is even more impossible now.

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Big Gunz. Tessai hasn't shown enough for me to say he'd beat Halibel, I sure as hell don't think he can take Stark.

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Magic Muscles.

    'Cause defending Chocolate Love against Starrk is going to be a bitch.

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Starrk's just too fast to be sealed with a high level Bakudo - he'd just dodge it, he won't just stand there and take it like Barragan. I'd imagine Tessai's pretty tough but once the wolves come out, he's a goner.

  7. #6
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member emanresu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Tessai: Kūkanten'i

    *team big gunz dissapears*

    Chad: the helll...?
    Tessai: yea.. The Hell

    match won in 7 secs

  8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Don't really see Tessai being a match for Stark in this case...I think with a combination of his wolves and Cero's stark could overwhelm Tessai

    In terms of Chad vs Matsumoto...kind of a toss up here, we haven't seen much of chad lately and all we've seen of Matsumoto is get destroyed by high-level opponents lately...I'd give it to Chad after a bit of a battle

  10. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Big Gunz. Tessai hasn't shown enough for me to say he'd beat Halibel, I sure as hell don't think he can take Stark.
    i have been reading your remarks about tessai since the tournament started
    seriously, you think kubo is hiding tessai because he is a vice captain fighter , do you ?
    let us see wether tessai can defeat any espada or not :
    1- hacchi used bakudo 99 then was all beaten up and trembling
    - when tessai used bakudo 99 then tried to anihilate ichigo with that super hado combo , he wasnt even sweating , he was like : oh sup ichigo

    2- tessai has stopped time for all the visards , which means he can stop time if for exemple he is hit by barragan's respira

    3- tessai has teleported himself, urahara and the visards

    4- tessai was respected by urahara 100 years ago




    if you believe tessai can be beaten by starkk or haribel , then that means tessai would lose a fight against pretty much any strong oponenet (since upcoming vilains should be stronger, shouldnt they ?)

    result : tessai >>>>>> any espada


    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Big Gunz. Similar reasons to the Hachi fight, only honestly Tessai has slightly less of a chance, not having actual large scale barriers to pull from. Tessai trumps the hell out of Hachi offensively from what he's shown, but yeah, to even catch Starrk is even more impossible now.
    yeah , hacchi learned all the barriers by self educating himself
    anything hacchi can use without a mask , tessai can use

    unless you are going to say that yamamoto cant use hado 20 or so because he only shown us hado 95 which isnt the same as 20
    Last edited by tousendrinksbleach; April 02, 2011 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  11. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    The unnumbered barriers are either nameless kido, or ones Hachi invented himself. Up to and including the one where he teleported his arm into Barragon. The reason I supported Tessai against Barragon, he has indeed show the ability to do high level teleports, up to and including severing anything outside the zone (Ie: taking the dirt with him) and a supreme amount of accuracy over a huge range. However he has not shown the ability to do something on the level of Hachi's four beast barrier, a supremely powerful and extremely massive barrier that could hold against most of his attacks, and has a chance, albeit small, of catching him before he realizes what's going on.

  12. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    i have been reading your remarks about tessai since the tournament started
    seriously, you think kubo is hiding tessai because he is a vice captain fighter , do you ?
    let us see wether tessai can defeat any espada or not :
    1- hacchi used bakudo 99 then was all beaten up and trembling
    - when tessai used bakudo 99 then tried to anihilate ichigo with that super hado combo , he wasnt even sweating , he was like : oh sup ichigo

    2- tessai has stopped time for all the visards , which means he can stop time if for exemple he is hit by barragan's respira

    3- tessai has teleported himself, urahara and the visards

    4- tessai was respected by urahara 100 years ago




    if you believe tessai can be beaten by starkk or haribel , then that means tessai would lose a fight against pretty much any strong oponenet (since upcoming vilains should be stronger, shouldnt they ?)

    result : tessai >>>>>> any espada
    <hr noshade size="1">


    yeah , hacchi learned all the barriers by self educating himself
    anything hacchi can use without a mask , tessai can use

    unless you are going to say that yamamoto cant use hado 20 or so because he only shown us hado 95 which isnt the same as 20
    Hachi is less proficient at Kido than Tessai - this much is obvious due to their ranks. However, I believe Hachi, who seems to specialize in defensive Kido, is probably about as adept at using it as Tessai is, whereas Tessai has the ability to use higher level Hado / forbidden Kido.

    However, the big question is - can Tessai catch Starrk? I believe not - Starrk has shown exceptional speed, and could easily withstand the lower level Hado / break free of the lower level Bakudo. So unless Tessai can perform similar binding spells to Hachi WITHOUT incantation, Starrk's not in too much trouble - he won't just sit there like Barragan did. We don't know Tessai's speed on the other hand - for all we know Starrk could blitz him.

    Another question to ask is - why have we not seen the current Kido corps Captain / VC? Why did neither they, nor Tessai fight in FKT? Perhaps proficiency in Kido is not enough to win battles against strong enough enemies, and perhaps the Kido corps has other duties in SS besides fighting. Anyway, I believe it to be speculation to the nth degree to say that Tessai >>>>> the Espada - Starrk is probably the most powerful character so far in Bleach other than Yama, Aizen and post Dangai Ichigo (yes Starrk is more powerful than Shunsui).

    So I think that with his speed and spammable abilities, Starrk will prove to be more than enough to match Tessai.

    On a side note I think that Chad would take Rangiku in a 1on1 - he has proven himself to be above VC level by defeating Gantenbaine. However, this matters not since Starrk could take him out in a flash.
    Last edited by ShootToKill; April 02, 2011 at 02:14 PM.

  13. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post

    So unless Tessai can perform similar binding spells to Hachi WITHOUT incantation
    not sure if srs
    http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...1-page-16.html


    now compare tessai face to hacchi's
    http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...5-page-12.html
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #12
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    I'm going to say Magic Muscles wins out by hype

    Big Gunz wins by feats.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #13
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post


    if you believe tessai can be beaten by starkk or haribel , then that means tessai would lose a fight against pretty much any strong oponenet (since upcoming vilains should be stronger, shouldnt they ?)

    result : tessai >>>>>> any espada
    <hr noshade size="1">
    So your argument is that Tessai has to be stronger than Starrk because of hype? I can't tell if you're trolling or just moderately unintelligent. New villains don't have to be stronger than the old ones, the Captains seemed to do ok against the Espada, even though the Captains were last arc's villains and the Espada were the shiny new models. And even if they are stronger, that doesn't mean Tessai will be, he could not have a fight (like usual) or get fodderized.

  18. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    or just moderately unintelligent
    with all modesty , i do highly doubt
    and you are the trolling one here
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  19. #15
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member emanresu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

    Tessai isnt fast enough to catch Stark. ? lol so u guyz are saying Tessai's bakudo need to do some chasing against Starks.

    The moment he pulls Rikujōkōrō. its game over for Team gunz. Tessai solos.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts