Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Big Gunz

54 64.29%
  • Team Magic Muscles

30 35.71%
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kamakazi_1996's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Magic Muscles

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Better question, why was Urahara not there from the start. Much less the others. Overpower the three espada there, let the vizards in early, rape and concore while Aizen was still stuck in the fire before he could call jack in, and even if he did Mashiro could have just kicked it before it did anything.

Better question still, why the bloody hell did they bring no healers? Kira had to be retconned into being a former 4th division member, which was absurd.
    i think that it is because urahara was banished from the soul society, if he showed his face, he would be in a lot of trouble, he might of thought that the vizards and the shinigami there would be able to handle it, and if it went wrong he would go and take care of matters himself

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    ^ For the same retarded plot reasons that none of them went bankai. And seriously people, stop with the "well maybe their bankais aren't suitable for team combat" nonsense. Really? All of them have a bankai that would have been unsuitable to bring out against either Aizen or the espada? I could buy that for Shunsui maybe (based on Juushirou's comment) but not for everyone else as well. Watch, once we've seen them bring it out once, they'll do so every single damn time thereafter, not unlike Toushirou and Sajin.
    not all of them, soi fong went bankai even though she was ashamed by it because it brought dishonor to her squad, she also said she couldn't really fire it more than once every 3 days (but managed to shots) so it was risky.

i think they had a similar reasons why they wouldn't or couldn't go bankai but once we see them we will know why they dont use it
    Last edited by kamakazi_1996; April 06, 2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "This is a weird feeling... You, who once asked me why I distanced myself from you, have now gone and distanced yourself from me. Should I do the questioning this time? Just now, why did you distance yourself from me?" -ichigo kurosaki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara's not banished anymore.

Remember back before the SS arc when he tried to reach into the transporter and was repeled? Now recall what happened at the end of the Arrancar arc. Urahara was walking around SS like he owned the place after he ultimately defeated Aizen.

This isn't something that could have been set up between things either, all the key players were too busy in this case, and better still, he'd been working for SS the entire time aiding in preparations for the war. Urahara was perfectly capable of showing up at virtually any time. He just didn't till the plot said so.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Big Gunz wins! They shall compete against Team Toxic Arrow to decide who the winner of the loser tournament will be.

It's not over for Team Magic Muscles though. They shall compete against Team Chocolate Love to decide who will come in third place.

Discuss the result of this match and all others in the Tournament Discussion thread. Stay tuned for more details!

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4