Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

Well, tanimoto seems to be out of the question as his master has no interest in it. Rachel an Kushinada are women so no.... That leaves kajima and atlanti. For the time being I would lean for the guys in atlanti being next. Perhaps even berserker. Right after that we should get kajima finally. Perhaps during the atlanti arc we could see a few of the masters who don't have disciples fight. In particular, serul.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooner or later Kenichi will have to fight one of those females if they're chosen by Yami to fight him again it's inevitable. The real question is whether or not he'll be able to fight them without holding back.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^'tis high time kensei teaches him how to bind them in there own clothes after undressing ^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, I was re-reading all the chapters and In the tanaka arc I noticed that he mentioned someone called *satoshi* does anyone know who is he(she)?
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's his son IIRC.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok...

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't satoshi tanaka's wife? I don't think anything else would make sense here.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/8677/hi...ishou-scans/16

His wife calls, he says "I love you. Tell Satoshi too"

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's exactly why im confused, this dude got married at 18, probably was 19 when he entered the d of d cause one of the tournament conditions was to be under 20(well he also could have lied about his age just as the elder did but let's say that he didnt) and he appears again one year late, 20 years old, unless he got his wife pregnant at 17 I dont think that his child would speak, but there's the possibility that he is one of those creepy people that even say something lik "put my dog on the phone" just that in this case with his son/daughter.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the baby is an early speaker? Well, if the kid is 2 years old he wouldn't really be an early speaker though.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one question ........... i want to support the author where do i go to buy the manga HSDK in english version... i feel bad by reading it online

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^interesting question - I thought it would be licensed for US but find no mention of it, wikipedia only lists a French license with no English one being mentioned, baka updates liekwise has no entry for license - considering how popular and long running it is really a bit surprising eh?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What I can't help but wonder is who exactly is fighting the remaining OSNF. So far gaidar, diego and junazad are out of the equation. Agaard has been defeated and is elsewhere. Sougetsu was defeated although at the time he was missing from yami. Akira left his battle in a tie.

So the OSNF which would make sense to have pending battles are cyril, mikumo, saiga and ishinsai. I guess akira and sougetsu could come back into the equation considering their status is somewhat ambiguous. I doubt we will see agaard fight ryozampaku again, he was already defeated, kinda, technically (?). Anyways, if things are very optimistic for yami they have 6 masters left for the fight. I don't think akira and sougetsu will fight ryozampaku again, it would not quite make sense plotwise now. I think at least akira is meant to remain an even match with sakaki and having another battle would either break that score or result in a tie. The way I see it the remaining matchups are like this:

Saiga vs the elder (father and son)
    Mikumo vs shigure(catfight and boobs)
    cyril vs ma (old eastern dudes)
    ishinsai vs akisame (avid disciple torturers and raisers)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    What I can't help but wonder is who exactly is fighting the remaining OSNF. So far gaidar, diego and junazad are out of the equation. Agaard has been defeated and is elsewhere. Sougetsu was defeated although at the time he was missing from yami. Akira left his battle in a tie.

So the OSNF which would make sense to have pending battles are cyril, mikumo, saiga and ishinsai. I guess akira and sougetsu could come back into the equation considering their status is somewhat ambiguous. I doubt we will see agaard fight ryozampaku again, he was already defeated, kinda, technically (?). Anyways, if things are very optimistic for yami they have 6 masters left for the fight. I don't think akira and sougetsu will fight ryozampaku again, it would not quite make sense plotwise now. I think at least akira is meant to remain an even match with sakaki and having another battle would either break that score or result in a tie. The way I see it the remaining matchups are like this:

Saiga vs the elder (father and son)
    Mikumo vs shigure(catfight and boobs)
    cyril vs ma (old eastern dudes)
    ishinsai vs akisame (avid disciple torturers and raisers)
    or....

Saiga vs Akisame (old buddies)
    cyril vs sakaki (rematch)
    Mikumo vs Shigure (rematch)
    Ma vs sougetsu (brother contest rematch)

These are likely scenarios too.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Yes, Akira's situation is quite unique because his fight with sakaki was a tie. I don't see him fighting any other member of Ryozanpaku, but I do see him possibly teaming up with Sakaki once again in the future. I would love for Agaard to make another appearance, but he buried his own grave conceding defeat to Apachai so he's out of the picture. Sougetsu is bound to have a rematch with Ma sooner or later that much has been hinted on numerous occasions. Cyril is just a wait and see type of scenario I can only imagine him fighting Sakaki. Saiga will likely fight the Elder or Akisame most likely. Mikumo has unfinished business with Shigure.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I can see Ishinai matching up with whoever...even Shigure there's a lot of different routes the author can go with the remaining OSNF and Ryo battles
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 31, 2012 at 04:52 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I do believe akisame is the strongest ryozampaku safe for the elder however him going up against saiga seems like a bit much right now. I mean, saiga is somewhat capable of controlling the 9 fists, I would think this very well implies he is at least a comparable force to the likes of junazad. Granted someone weaker could potentially deal with someone stronger as akira showed however this is not quite the trick that should be pulled so often either as far as the author is concerned. As far as Ishinsai I would argue that akisame or ma make the most sense. Considering kensei gets constantly involved with experiments and whatnot he is the one most likely to pull a bunch of plain weird moves. As far as weird moves goes akisame is the closest thing to a match here with the whole thing about his unique training methods and the medical community being scared shitless by him.

---------- Post added August 14, 2012 at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was July 31, 2012 at 08:54 PM ----------

Question, did anyone ever scanlate the chapter were loki was shown spying on yami? I have been wanting to see that chapter for a while but I never saw even a translation. BTW, has anyone ever considered that loki might end up as a yomi? The guy was supposedly a sort of karate user and right now he has gotten to a point where he can get information on yami on his own without plain dying. I think this would be an interesting development which would allow loki a chance to change himself and if I do recall he never did quite get his fight with kenichi.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Another thing
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/histo...29/c259/8.html

That in the middle seems to be saiga. And there are 4 kids on his sides. Who are they? If we consider the omake with shou to be cannon (where he mentions ragnarok and yomi) then perhaps saiga has his own group of disciples?

New Reply
Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast