Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

Quote Quote:
    BASED Shinigami
    Well, if he wasn't the strongest why make him the leader of Yomi? Why make him the one who will inherit the techniques of all the Masters of OSNF if he wasn't the strongest? It's the logical thing.

Also, people here did argue about Shou's body being weaker and more fragile than Koukin's, thus I wrote my opinion on this point.
    Thats no proof, he truly was the one with the most potential but not the strongest. Anyone who says there is proof is just making assumption like the "Almost proof" up there with his useless opinions.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 05, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    It's a sad day when people think they're opinion is a proof or "almost proof".
    Do you even reading? Mr. I can't tell between present and future and Mr. Sho is as frail as an egg! I forgot that reading for you is an opinion and if there is a red ball on a table with the script "red ball on table" it is my opinion if I think it is a red ball on a table!
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; December 05, 2012 at 01:12 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Do you even reading? Mr. I can't tell between present and future and Mr. Sho is as frail as an egg!
    What do you mean "Do you even reading" ? Is that supposed to mean anything ?

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean "Do you even reading" ? Is that supposed to mean anything ?
    Do you even internet? you lack popular culture too? Is it on purpose to avoid your failures?

And now that we are at it, how about you showing us your "Sho is as frail as an egg" proof?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    BASED Shinigami
    Well, if he wasn't the strongest why make him the leader of Yomi? Why make him the one who will inherit the techniques of all the Masters of OSNF if he wasn't the strongest? It's the logical thing.

Also, people here did argue about Shou's body being weaker and more fragile than Koukin's, thus I wrote my opinion on this point.
    Because he had more talent and potential as a child to master different martial arts than everyone else. That doesn't make him the strongest. It's that simple. It had nothing to do with strength, but more likely due to the fact he had a higher learning capacity than all the other disciples. Having superior talent does not automatically equate to being the strongest.

I know what people were arguing it's just you made it sound like we were saying Kano is weak in general which is absolutely absurd

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

But you are arguing with people with no basic knowledge in english, coherent sentences and reading comprehension and they are proud of it.They have more important things to do rather than being here arguing, like going back to elementary school.
    I'm about sick of you.

It's fine that you don't agree with our arguments, but that does not give you the right to bash or question other people's intelligence by saying we lack reading comprehension or basic knowledge of English. You are totally out of bounds.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you even internet? you lack popular culture too?

And now that we are at it, how about you showing us your "Sho is as frail as an egg" proof?
    He is indeed frail as an egg compared to Kokin, proof ? Do i need to show it to you every two minutes for you to comprehend it ? Also would you mind speaking normally ?
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23769...apter-263.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/histo...2/c401/12.html

Also, would you mind giving your so- called proof that RAO was the reason he lost ?
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 05, 2012 at 01:24 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is almost proof that Sho is still stronger than Koukin, when Koukin stated "You can't defeat me even if you defeated Sho" which means that Koukin still ackowledged Sho as stronger, otherwise it would make no sense for him to be saying that if he already surpassed Sho.
    No! it meant even if you defeated Sho you still cant defeat me. He's basically acknowledging he's a more superior opponent than Kano.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

He is indeed frail as an egg compared to Kokin, proof ? Do i need to show it to you every two minutes for you to comprehend it ? Also would you mind speaking normally ?
    Yeah, that page the only page you ever post while I discover new things:

http://www.mangareader.net/337-57491...apter-398.html

Why Koukin just stated that his heart was weak compared to others but not his body? isn't that you interpreting?

Speak properly? Why do you even get distracted by that kinf of thing? How about going to the point of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    No! it meant even if you defeated Sho you still cant defeat me. He's basically acknowledging he's a more superior opponent than Kano.
    Mike Tyson: "You can't defeat me even if you defeated that bully from your school!"

Makes sense? no because if he is already stronger then he could not care less about it. Koukin just stated that his heart was stronger than Sho, so what about the body and skill?
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; December 05, 2012 at 01:31 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that page the only page you ever post while I discover new things:

http://www.mangareader.net/337-57491...apter-398.html

Why Koukin just stated that his heart was weak compared to others but not his body? isn't that you infering?

Speak properly? Why do you even get distracted by that kinf of thing? How about going to the point of interest?

Mike Tyson: "You can't defeat me even if you defeated that bully from your school!"

Makes sense?
    Yes, but doesn't change the fact that he survived an attack at least 5x times more powerful than the one that defeated Sho.

And still waiting for the proof that he was defeated because of RAO.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but doesn't change the fact that he survived an attack at least 5x times more powerful than the one that defeated Sho.

And still waiting for the proof that he was defeated because of RAO.
    For the 100000th time, I never stated that Sho was defeated by RAO, I stated that RAO put Sho's body to the limit:

http://www.mangareader.net/337-23768...apter-262.html

Why this page does not convince you? I will start working from here.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; December 05, 2012 at 01:38 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

For the 100000th time, I never stated that Sho was defeated by RAO, I stated that RAO put Sho's body to the limit:

http://www.mangareader.net/337-23768...apter-262.html

Why this page does not convince you? I will part from here.
    And for the 2nd time he said RAO reached IT limits, do you not comprehend that ? How is that a proof that Mubyoshi had a more devastating effect on him ? How ? Did he say that ? No, you assumed that and made a proof out of it.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

And for the 2nd time he said RAO reached IT limits, do you not comprehend that ? How is that a proof that Mubyoshi had a more devastating effect on him ? How ? Did he say that ? No, you assumed that and made a proof out of it.
    Sho stated that his body and mind were falling apart did not he?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Koukin say you need more fighting experience to face me despite the fact you beat Kano?????????????????????????????????????? How in the world is he insinuating he's the weaker opponent when he states you still need more experience to face me!? That's completely absurd.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Sho stated that his body and mind were falling apart did not he?
    Yes, did he say that any hit he will take will defeat him ? Odin suffered even more damage but was still strong enough to handle himself.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Why would Koukin say you need more fighting experience to face me despite the fact you beat Kano?????????????????????????????????????? How in the world is he insinuating he's the weaker opponent when he states you still need more experience to face me!? That's absurd.
    Akira had more experience than Silcardo? Remember that Koukin stated that with heart you can defeat an opponent that is overall better than you, even in experience (Akira vs Silcardo).

Yes, did he say that any hit he will take will defeat him ? Odin suffered even more damage but was still strong enough to handle himself.
    And Sho got up, rushed and took bullets while Odin lost consciousness. I just don't know why we can tell for sure that Koukin had a stronger body than Sho (it is not impossible for me to think it, but I can't prove it) if Koukin just stated himself to have an stronger heart.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; December 05, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

New Reply
Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast