Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

Damn, no chapter yet... I really want to know what it is that yami is announcing right now. Seriously, what could they ever have to say which the world would care about? They are a huge, evil organization which kills on principle and the last time the setting sun thing came up there was a war. Are they going to announce they are taking over? Or are they having a nation declare war on another? The whole thing makes no sense at all....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Damn, no chapter yet... I really want to know what it is that yami is announcing right now. Seriously, what could they ever have to say which the world would care about? They are a huge, evil organization which kills on principle and the last time the setting sun thing came up there was a war. Are they going to announce they are taking over? Or are they having a nation declare war on another? The whole thing makes no sense at all....
    You are not the only one that wants to know that.
    I really hope that the chapter will came out very soon, or at least some spoiler with some pictures.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So.... was the manga on hiatus this week too? I have been scouring the internet for spoilers and nothing yet. Manga stream usually takes a bit longer to scanlate the chapters but it is rare they would take time considering other mangas had been on hiatus. What manga publishes kenichi?

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    So.... was the manga on hiatus this week too? I have been scouring the internet for spoilers and nothing yet. Manga stream usually takes a bit longer to scanlate the chapters but it is rare they would take time considering other mangas had been on hiatus. What manga publishes kenichi?
    You have to be more patient. The raw or the scanlation/translation for Shounen Sunday series should release soon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zangetsu01's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally lol. I can't help but wonder though, what is the holy hell are they doing? Its one thing to go after the OSNF when they are doing shady stuff but right now they have the entire world against them. If they do this they have no future. To boot there is no chance whatsoever of them winning this. They are outnumbered against enemies that have no qualms killing others. Some of them have even been defeated before and they still have to fight them again apparently. Well, perhaps not due to satsujinken codes and whatnot but overall they are still outnumbered. I would have thought they'd at least plan something to deal with the situation better. Or at least try to gather some allies in hopes of dealing with the fact that the elder is not there. They do have allies after all, they just need to ask for help. I am sure they could gather at least enough masters to match the number of the OSNF. Of course even if they do that they still have to deal with the 8 blades.

---------- Post added August 20, 2013 at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was August 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM ----------

Well, chapter out on manga stream.... Nothing much was said that we could not figure out from the raw but there are still a few things worth commenting on.

Well, the first thing that kinda impressed me were sakaki's words about kenichi someday walking alongside them in the future. I just can't help but think there is so much wrong with that. The ryzampaku guys are borderline hobos with no stable income who fight a battle they so far have not shown to have even a shred of a chance of winning. Yami is a huge organization with limitless resources and hundreds of masters. Do they really believe defeating the OSNF is going to make that huge a difference? As if defeating 7 people could really have that much of an impact on such an organization. I guess dealing with the organizations leadership can wound the organization but as long as there is money to be made in yami it is a matter of someone filling the gap. I know masters don't go in it for money but that does not change that money is a huge factor to yami because otherwise they wouldn't have so much of it.

The second thing was their explanation for leaving shigure behind. Are they stupid? If the armed division targets them then WTH can shigure do? Shigure is outnumbered at least and the best case scenario is fighting consecutive master class weapon users for her. If they wanted to hold back the armed division they should all have stayed back to defend themselves, not leave a single master. Anyways, it does seem like the ryozampaku guys are not planning this well. One way or the other there are seven other enemies from the armed division waiting to make a move and we can be certain that they will make a move. So how exactly do they counter this? Worst case scenario diego and alexander decide to leave big lock... As far as I can count ryozampaku allies are freya's grandfather, shiba, the master wrestler (assuming he is a proper master), that master guy who had a son and lived at the mountains who was a friend of akisame's, perhaps tsuji's master if the author cares to be random, renka's uncle and kagerou if he did switch sides and got his sword back..... and tanaka is dead so I can't really think of anyone else. Well, that makes for another seven guys so perhaps if they go gather they would stand a chance.

I do wonder why exactly the police called the rypzampaku guys traitors. Why is there a need for animosity this early? I could understand them having issues with the ryozampaku guys after they did something but they had trouble with them as soon as they walked in. Its like they were framed for something.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't expect this level of recklessness from the masters. Exactly who do they think they're dealing with. They've always been outnumbered, but now facing the armed division as well, and without the presence of the old man, the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against them. It was nice to see they have faith in Kenichi, but what do they actually hope to accomplish. Unless they expect some allies to show up to back them, this shouldn't even be close.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, this is all turning out to be WAY too straightforward which leads me to believe that there is more to this "strategy." Or, this is far more ominous and they realize that what Yami is planning is so horrible that it would be even MORE suicidal to ignore them and not go on this blind rampage to stop them. This moment is likely a turning point in which Yami gains something that will make them far more difficult to deal with in the future by any ordinary means, if not impossible.
    Last edited by obamamania; August 20, 2013 at 06:46 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

After this chapter i have a wierd question (wich prob not realy related to it but still)... Does Shigure just troll or is she actualy hittin on Kenichi? She was like that the whole manga...and at first i though it was just a joke...but now im kinda unsure...

And for the rest of chapter....i need two-three more before i can tell what i am realy think about plot right now...

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...ter-535/page_1

Latest chapter. Plenty of fun stuff going on in this one. Alright guys let's discuss fight matchups and what that armed master could have been possibly up to at the end of the chapter.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; August 23, 2013 at 04:16 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Immo's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

TBH they all will get owned. Both Saiga and Kushinada can kill anyone there, and even if they doesn't do anything, its still 5vs4. What if they all die, and we get 10 years time skip where Kenichi after solo training becomes Legendary Master and own all of OSNF avenging his masters? Can't see other way around for them to win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

the mystery sword man is like the shadow one whose' father is the Hadou excutioner blade founder. I believe that he knew shigure possibly a past lover

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

http://www.mangapanda.com/historys-s...le-kenichi/535

When a scythe with an eye shows up you know shit is about to go down!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just.....too much. How can this possibly end well unless Hongo and Agaard turn out to be traitors (or just Hongo maybe). Even then there's not a chance in hell they can stop them all.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the masters that were already defeated (agaard, sougetsu, and akira tied) won't fight for the time being? That of course would have the implication that saiga and kushinada are about to make their move though. Which is not a favorable scenario considering both of them are obscenely powerful. I still can't fathom that ryozampaku would mobilize without a plan. I think allies to them will appear soon enough. Still, I don't think things will be resolved just yet. I get the impression they will someone end up agreeing in letting the disciple fights decide everything which will be a nice setup for kenichi's fight with kajima.

New Reply
Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast