Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Board and Card games

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Board and Card games

Enchanted Forest

I got this for my relatives, and it's a pretty cool game with some actual strategy (good competition) to it (if I was playing against my peers, lol).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchanted_Forest_(game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scPyszu0IHM

-------------

I forgot, I also played Clue (or whatever it is called) and Connect Four (or whatever it is called).
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; January 19, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rudorofu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Board and Card games

Being university students, my friends and I don't have the time to play board games unfortunately D: Although my personal favourites would be Monopoly and another one called Dirty Minds. The latter is geared more towards those who have a slightly tainted mind to make it more interesting, but nonetheless, anyone can have fun playing the game :P As for card games, the majority of my friends enjoy playing President for whatever reason.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2