Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread's title really says it all . My favorite would be:
1. Han Chun Wo aka Goomoonryong : He was epic as a laid back character. He was awesome when he went berserk.
2. Hyuk So-Chun : I really liked his encounter with Shioon. Being recognized as a genius amongst genius yet he humbly acknowledged Shioon's growth made me like him.
3. Shioon : Usual weak protagonist but I don't find him irritating. His will is second to none.
4. Lee Shiho : She was a beautiful character. Smart and funny, I was said seeing what happened to her.
5. Kangsung : More likely the only person in Murim with compassion. He was very strong. I think he was the only person who can rival Goomoonryong.
1. Han Chun Wo aka Goomoonryong
Hyuk So-Chun and Kansung are my favorites, just because they both ooze epicness. (don't like GMR as much for some reason)
As for the rest they're all over the place.
Top 4 are in no particular order actually.
1. Kangsung- pretty badass. He is also well-mannered and can keep his cool. He doesn't let his emotions take over and he is reasonable and not out for revenge.
2. Hyuk so Chun- Mary sue like but he has developed a bit. He is also pretty cool and well-mannered and modest.
3. Sera Kang- interesting character. One of the few characters that can keep their cool. Strong, intelligent, and attractive.
4. Jini- I like her fighting style. She has an explosive fighting style and personality and she has an interesting backstory.
5. Shioon- really starting to get a bit irritating. Its good to be strong-willed and moralistic but you have to know when to draw the line and stop acting like your way is always right. If he wasn't the main character he would have died several times over. That is why my ranking for him dropped a bit. Also like Hyuk pointed out he is actually the most dangerous type of person, he attacked the bully with ki which would have killed him due to his recklessness and did other stupid stuff.
6. Goomoonryong- Started to get on my nerves in the end of the breaker. I understand his thirst for revenge but this guy has no qualms killing people mercilessly for his revenge. He hates how Murim is run but he is no better; in fact, he is worse.... I put him here since in the beginning he was a very likeable character.
- Yi Shioon
A good protagonist. Started out i thought his character was a bit weak, resulting in Han Chun Wo constantly upstaging him. Even resulting in Han Chun Wo at times seeming like "the real protagonist" of the series. But as the series progressed i feel that's really turned around. By the time NW's started there has ceased to be any question who was the star of the series.
- Sera Kang
I like her. She's got a great look and her character seems really interesting. There is a definite streak of quiet defiance in her, that contrasts well with Jinei's loud obedience
He seems to have taken on the role of "the wise one". Can't quite pin down his character either but he sure is interesting.
- Sunu Sosul
The young lady stuck in the body of a sickly little girl. She was pretty unique. Of all the characters out of the picture right now i think she is the one I most want to make a return.
Last edited by Jammin; July 04, 2012 at 02:24 PM.
1) Hyuk So-Chun: An intellectual and martial artist elite. As someone who believes in Elitism I would have to place him as my absolute favorite character. He also has the skills to pay the bills.
2) Shioon: An Elitist though I am I also like rooting for the underdogs. Shioon's, "I'll put my life on the line," is a refreshing change from some of the cliche, played out mentality of other "heroes" we've seen in other manga. [I'm looking at you Naruto.] I was also like Shioon growing up so I got to give him mad ups.
3) Jinie: She can fight. She's sort of funny. She has her tsundere moments and most importantly she is HOT-AS-HELL! She almost lost some points after trying to choke Shioon out but yeah, she's still up there.
4) Sera: I forgot the rest of her name but she's second only to Jinie in terms of hotness. What can I say, I'm a practical guy. Nothing holds my interest like eye candy.
1.Han ChangWoo 'cause he is a very complex character he showed us he can be a funny guy but also he can be a demon ...anyway he's damn cool
2.Shioon -i like his character mainly 'cause he had the guts to change everything about him and his never ending trust that he has in his sunsengnim
3.Shiho- i was really sad when she died it's really a shame 'cause she was very interesting and i liked the funny relationships she had with Han ChanWoo ...really a shame she won't appear anymore
4.Alex-'cause he's driving skills are really God like
Why if she didn't steal the Dan Shioon will be lame she is the very reason Shioon is today
2.Kang Sung -
he is more like Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan in star wars calm and he always have an good solution for every problem
i hate this guy really! but without him Shioon will not attain Courage to fight back
all i can say is
He sucks sometimes but sometime he gives me the chills and you know what i mean when chapter 30 happens all of us was stunned (though he twisted his ankle but its fine)
With many new characters being introduced, I wonder if we have new favorites making to the older list?
1.) Shioon - he is a cool main protagonist and not full of himself.
2.) 9AD- Full of himself but a sheer Badass.
3.) Shioon- He had to be put on twice because of all the bad ass entrances and c*** blocks he gave. (Ex: (C*** blocks) On the roof to commit suicide first C*** block, Second time on roof when he saw Shiho another potential C*** block and finally when he got off the elevator the best C*** block yet.) (Ex: (epic entrances) When he entered the KOA business tower by destroying the reinforced door, this is not really an entrance but both times when he tried to stop his master.)
4.) Hyuk So Chun - The fight between him and Shioon was awesome.
5.) Shiho - Smokin hot plus knows martial arts.
1. Elder Kwon - Complete Badass. Everybody is scared to breathe wrong around him. In my personal opinion he could take on GMR.
2. Shioon - How can root against somebody that wont give up no matter the obstacle that they face. And by the end of this story I think he going to be a complete badass. With being the disciple of GMR and learning the techniques of Sunwoo I think he is going to blow everybody away.
3. GMR - Should be self-explanatory.
4. Gyu-Bum Yi - Personally he is awesome to me. I like how he has shown the ability to strike without hesitation. He put fear in the heart of that cocky S.U.C. guy (Hyuk So-Chun's Uncle), and Everybody recognizes him as one of the Supernovas.
For the time being,
Shi-Woon : His will is unparallel in the series. At the same time, how he is keeping his originality.
Elder Kwoon : From one of most hated character, he became one of my favorite. I like how he was able to accept his error in judgement. And he is crazy strong.
I will update the list later on.
9AD, a monster and awesome
Elder kwon a complete bad ass enough said
Shwoon like his attitude to never give up
and jinnie liker her character
this are all my favorite characters of this manga
I would add, Sosul to my earlier list. She has totally changed and she is so so strong now.