Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the most suitable female character for Shioon?

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shioon will end up with Sahee or Jinie?

Hmm, I defintively think Sosul and maybe Sera should be part of the poll too... <_<.

Anyway, I'm hoping for it to be Jinie Shioon ends up with. Franckie sums up my own thoughts on why it should be her fairly well .

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I voted for both, just to see Shioon be a bigger pimp then his master...but seriously...I don't see him with either...
    Jinie not, because of Sosul, and Sahee is just too much of a secondary character...she doesn't belong to Shioon's world, so I can't see her doing much...

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope neither.

Jinie is just a temporary tsundere filling in while Sosul is on vacation and Sahee appears to be as dumb as a pile of rocks(kind hearted.... but dumb). Sosul will be back, hopefully in a body that properly represents her age, to reclaim her pairing throne.

Sera's not bad but so far her personality is a little on the dry side. She needs to show a pinch more personality before i can give her any consideration.

------------------

Or maybe just go for some completely insane harem deal. Like he finds out clan heads are expected to have like 9 wives or something. It would be a little goofy but i'd still enjoy it.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 20, 2011 at 07:32 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member revennge's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: Shioon will end up with Sahee or Jinie?

Eh.. Pairing question. One of most frequent things in such concept of story. I'll go all out.

Let's start with options.

Saehee - Typical, normal girl. Represents remaining things of Shioons normal life. Whenever some baddie mentions Saehee our heroic man Shioon rushes to defeat them. Plot device. Nothing more, nothing less. It's possible that Shioons likes her, I said possible.

Sosul - 15 year old girl stuck in lolis body because of her illness. Sad, but reality. Likes our protagonist Shioon and possibly even love him because she even game him Phoenix Medallion. But because of her body Shioon doesn't even notice that she is not a kid and treats her as one. But if she came back with proper body cured from illness she is a possibility.

Now for the new girls.

Jinie - Ohh.... I don't even know now.She is a possibility but. I don't know. Author has shown that she has interest in our protagonist and that she could like him. As our hero Shioon does rely on her as protector I don't know how far this would go. Time will show. But as i said, possibility.

Sera - Nothing much. Has shown straightforwardness and boldness that even our hero Shioon gets shy. Quite a feat I would say. Has not shown any deeper interest, yet. But I would like her as a choice.

I gave my opinion on all 4 girls. These are only my thoughts on conclusions i have came to.
    But in short version Jinie > Saehee . The end.

Edit: Oh, and this could just turn up to that "up to your imagination" stuff. But it would s**k hard.
    Last edited by revennge; May 22, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
    "In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO i think if the authors were to make him involved in a relationship then i guess the winner would be saehee ...about jinie i'm reserved but only if she decides to completely ignore her grandfather's orders then she might have a chance

p.s. if i think better i guess he will end up with me

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvin's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Sera just because she's cold blooded, deathly serious and can think on her feet. So, I voted for option 4. =P

Out of Sahee and Jinie... Sahee. I think the non-combative type is what Shioon is looking for. Jinie just seems too high maintenance for Shioon. Asking a girl out to dinner shouldn't be a life-or-death situation. Jinie is better suited for Goomoonryung.
    "All the good women are married, all the handsome men are gay."

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it will be Sosul when Shioon see Sosul already cured and then something is not right Sosul is now a grownup lady :P and Shioon will melt because of her sexiness and then Shioon's mind Shatters like a glass when he discovered that Sosul is her Half-Sister BOOM! hahahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    it will be Sosul when Shioon see Sosul already cured and then something is not right Sosul is now a grownup lady :P and Shioon will melt because of her sexiness and then Shioon's mind Shatters like a glass when he discovered that Sosul is her Half-Sister BOOM! hahahahaha
    That would be a Mindfreak that even Criss Angel couldn't dream of. Looking forward to the developments.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Shioon is already the head of the Sunwoo clan, he has to be with Sosul! XD

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With Shioon's luck he probably won't end up with either one of them. Besides, Sahee was getting wet from being in the mere presence of the guy that just beat the shit out of him a few chapters ago, and as for his chances with Jinee, probably nothing will happen there since he doesn't see her that way.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner no1Knowme's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I say Sahee Because they have some sort of romantic in the breaker part 1

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it depends on who Shioon has to protect more.
    Jinie is already a strong girl, she can take care of herself.

Sahee has had some history with that bully Changhee (or whatever his name was) and he would want revenge on Shioon after that incident. Sahee is right now vulnerable. Shioon will be provoked to come save her. A male's emotions are usually too narrow minded when they are described in manga. The girl with more history...the girl who needs more saving/protection will be loved more.

Sera is introduced because there needs to be an equal conflict towards Jinie.
    Jinie and all the other females are just fillers. Sahee is main course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asahina View Post
    I think it depends on who Shioon has to protect more.
    Jinie is already a strong girl, she can take care of herself.

Sahee has had some history with that bully Changhee (or whatever his name was) and he would want revenge on Shioon after that incident. Sahee is right now vulnerable. Shioon will be provoked to come save her. A male's emotions are usually too narrow minded when they are described in manga. The girl with more history...the girl who needs more saving/protection will be loved more.

Sera is introduced because there needs to be an equal conflict towards Jinie.
    Jinie and all the other females are just fillers. Sahee is main course.
    Sahee is the most important female? The only female who is important in the grand scheme of things of things is Sosul. Sosul is second only to Shioon when it comes to listing the number of plot threads revolving around a character at any given moment. She will also be a major player for the opposition when GMR makes his inevitable return. Sahee has no plausible role to play whatsoever in future plot developments. Guarantees can't even be made for Sera and Jinie.

18. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

How can someone think that Sahee is the most important female of the manga, going so far as saying that "the other female characters are just fillers" really makes me... wonder. Anway, Saehee is useless and I hope we won't ever be seeing even a glimpse of her silhouette ever again. Personally, I cheer Jinie. She's the most complex character showed so far, always struggling between her past and her present, but she chose Shioon over everything else (geez, she is STARVING because of that!!!). Jinie has been shown to have deeply fallen for Shioon. Her feelings for him are serious stuff, not the bullshit Sahee or Sosul or any other girls showed thus far has for Shioon. Jinie is the winner, imo!

@Franckie: About Sosul, being an important piece in the plot doesn't mean anything. Personally, I'm pretty sure she'll end up in a love triangle with Jinie until Shioon finally decides to "dumps" Sosul and the Sunwoo clan, and that doesn't even take into account that the main elder of the Sunwoo clan is actually trying to kill Shioon without others suspecting it (and, again, Jinie is the one who saved Shioon's life another time... well, sort of).

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    Sahee is the most important female?
    I am not saying she is the most important female.
    I'm saying she is the girl with an early history with Shioon...the girl who will need more saving & protection.
    I'm saying that she will be loved more than all the other females. The other love relationships that have developed or will develop are just fillers in terms of a permanent love relationships.

Now here is my question to you!
    Sahee has no plausible role to play whatsoever in future plot developments?

Her role is to remind Shioon why he wanted to be strong in the first place. Other than that, her role is to keep Shioon close to reality. It is clear that Shioon is closing nearer into the depths of the Murim life. Jinie or Sosul are MURIM. Sahee is not.

She will serve as a way out - a last resort decision on what he really wants to do after he finds out the truth about his "Sunsengnim."

Here is my reasoning on the matter:
    If there is ever a plot where Sahee says something like, "I want to be with you" to Shioon in the future, what do you think Shioon would do?

Quote Quote:
    Remember what Shioon said in the 1st season of the series? His reason to change was to protect "that friend."
    He was saying this to Shi-Ho (who recently got revived from the dead?) at the time.
    Spoiler show
    If Jinie or Sosul was raped, tormented, or died in front of Shioon, he would get angry and fight for their honor - but it would be because they were his ally & it will only be for that reason.

Sahee is a very important minor-character in this series. If she were to be raped, tormented, or die in front of Shioon's face...he would literally kill everyone involved - he would even deal with his "Sunsengnim" if he was involved with it too. Sahee was his beginning, his very first reason to change. I don't know about you, but I think that a reason like that must have enough potential to become a plausible role in future developments. Can you still disagree?

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast