Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Who is the most suitable female character for Shioon?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the most suitable female character for Shioon?

i don't like the idea of harem (i always think of To Love Ru's ultimate harem) i think only 3 woman is available to Shioon and those are:
    *Sosul Jang
    *Sera Kang
    *Jinnie Kwon

we can exclude Sae-Hee because i think Shioon thinks Sae-Hee as friends and Shioon thinks that Sae-Hee and Chun Woo Han are the people that changed him

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    The Goth Girl still took part at the school incident, which lead to Elder Jeong's death. She is as much responsible for his death as all the other SUC members present there. Unless I forgot that she didn't know about the bomb, she is beyond redemption, just like Ha-Ru (the voluptuous seductive whip wielding girl, lol Jammin) in my book.

I'm also not a big fan of adding more and more people to the protagonist's harem. Shioon already has a good set of admirers. Rather than adding more people to his harem, I would prefer more development between him and So-Chun Hyuk Sera Kang or any other girl for that matter. But the author won't go that route I suppose.
    Goth Girl did save Smiling Blade though. So it's not like she's all bad. Though, come to think of it, it might be better to pair her off with Smiling Blade.

With voluptuous whip girl(I like that name better). My brain agrees with you my but heart says a beautiful woman always deserves a second chance. Maybe the way to go with that is to keep her evil but have her start to like Shioon's power or something and build off of that. No harem is complete without a Yandere, after all.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i don't like the idea of harem (i always think of To Love Ru's ultimate harem) i think only 3 woman is available to Shioon and those are:
    *Sosul Jang
    *Sera Kang
    *Jinnie Kwon

we can exclude Sae-Hee because i think Shioon thinks Sae-Hee as friends and Shioon thinks that Sae-Hee and Chun Woo Han are the people that changed him
    Aww no harem love. To Luv Ru hasn't actually achieved the harem yet, either. It's so rare to see it actually done. The Wheel of Time books and...that's about it actually. I can't think of any others.

I still think Sae-Hee is an option. As I was rereading NW it definitely seemed to me like he was holding a torch there and she's going to have to find out about the Murim eventually.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Goth Girl % is at least 55% Shioon didn't see her in the school at all the only people who see Goth Girls is Smiling Blade

Shioon is already in BOT and near death when they left so there is a slight chance that Goth Girl can be included in the Harem

0% of including to the harem is Melon-Chan because she hurt Sae-Hee

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Goth Girl did save Smiling Blade though. So it's not like she's all bad. Though, come to think of it, it might be better to pair her off with Smiling Blade.

With voluptuous whip girl(I like that name better). My brain agrees with you my but heart says a beautiful woman always deserves a second chance. Maybe the way to go with that is to keep her evil but have her start to like Shioon's power or something and build off of that. No harem is complete without a Yandere, after all.
    Sparing a life won't erase her actions as a SUC member and what happened during that incident. I don't know if Shioon could/would forgive those people responsible for his masters death. The only way I see that happening is, if they were forced to work for SUC and regret all the things they did. But seeing how Ha-Ru the voluptuous whip girl was laughing her ass off before she set off the bomb, I doubt that's the case. But I get your point though. Especially Ha-Ru the voluptuous whip girl would be much fun on our protagonists side I think and I agree that they deserve a second chance if the day comes where it's up to Shioon to decide. A chance to ally with the good guys and assist them in dire situations or when they needed. Adding them to Shioon's harem? I wouldn't like it. Sera wouldn't like it either.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Goth Girl % is at least 55% Shioon didn't see her in the school at all the only people who see Goth Girls is Smiling Blade

Shioon is already in BOT and near death when they left so there is a slight chance that Goth Girl can be included in the Harem

0% of including to the harem is Melon-Chan because she hurt Sae-Hee
    Melon-Chan!

That is her name from now on as far as I'm concerned. Well played, sir.

Sparing a life won't erase her actions as a SUC member and what happened during that incident. I don't know if Shioon could/would forgive those people responsible for his masters death. The only way I see that happening is, if they were forced to work for SUC and regret all the things they did. But seeing how Ha-Ru the voluptuous whip girl was laughing her ass off before she set off the bomb, I doubt that's the case. But I get your point though. Especially Ha-Ru the voluptuous whip girl would be much fun on our protagonists side I think and I agree that they deserve a second chance if the day comes where it's up to Shioon to decide. A chance to ally with the good guys and assist them in dire situations or when they needed. Adding them to Shioon's harem? I wouldn't like it. Sera wouldn't like it either.
    I don't think anything is going to erase their actions but Shioon can be pretty easygoing about some things. His master is kinda the cause of all of that but he doesn't seem to be holding a grudge with that just yet.

As for his love interests, Sera might be flexible, it's Jinnie that would quite possibly murder them both; fortunately she is highly susceptible to Shioon's care bear stare.

-------------------------------------

By the way another thing I noticed upon rereading is that the So-Chun Hyuk thing really isn't your imagination. He does a LOT of blushing when Shioon's around. So girl posing as guy or gay?

I'm going with the former.
    Last edited by Jammin; February 03, 2014 at 06:06 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think someone coined the nickname "melon-chan" for Ha-Ru but it didn't stick hahaha

so now there are 2 types of Harem in NW?

Ladies side and Gentleman Side

Hyuk So Chun and Cool Guy are included and can we include Chun Woo Han on the list :P

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anything is going to erase their actions but Shioon can be pretty easygoing about some things. His master is kinda the cause of all of that but he doesn't seem to be holding a grudge with that just yet.
    We don't know how Shioon feels/thinks about the SUC and in this context how far he would go to stop and/or forgive them. He never met the captains after said arc. But yes, he seems to be the typical main character in this regard, who won't kill his enemies intentionally and let things slide.

That said, your initial question can't be answered so easily, because what I think should/shouldn't happen - meaning what I consider good writing - is completely different from what I think will/could happen, which can be either good, bad or okay writing. Considering all this, adding Ha-Ru Melon-Chan or the Goth Girl to Shioon's harem just seems wrong and I wouldn't like it, not at all. This wasn't a simple dispute between two Clans, where the members did what they had to do in order to protect their respective Clan. These people set off a bomb at a non-Murim school, resulting to the death of an important subordinate (technically) of Shioon. They went too far, even for Murim standards. The imagination of Shioon having fun and being all nice with these people is really disturbing. It feels unrealistic and thus bad written, no matter what kind of a person Shioon is. But as I said before, I can see them being spared by Shioon and come back only when needed. It still wouldn't be the optimal solution in my view, but I could live that. Shioon isn't a killer after all.

By the way, and this is probably a little bit off-topic, but I have to say that I'm a little bit shocked how the Sunwoo Clan as a whole dealt with Elder Jeong's death. It's not just Shioon, who is easygoing. They all dealt with Elder Jeong's death with little to no concern whatsoever as far as I remember.

By the way another thing I noticed upon rereading is that the So-Chun Hyuk thing really isn't your imagination. He does a LOT of blushing when Shioon's around. So girl posing as guy or gay?

I'm going with the former.
    I guess, I have your vote then in the best pairing category. Thank you!
    But I'm disappointed that you of all people really thought I was making up things. How can you think so low of me?

If Hyuk is indeed gay, it would at least explain his reactions towards Shioon and he wouldn't be the greatest weirdo of this series anymore. So, I hope this is the case, because otherwise I can't take him serious.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, and this is probably a little bit off-topic, but I have to say that I'm a little bit shocked how the Sunwoo Clan as a whole dealt with Elder Jeong's death. It's not just Shioon, who is easygoing. They all dealt with Elder Jeong's death with little to no concern whatsoever as far as I remember.
    I think the answer to that was spelled out, during Shioon's inner dialogue with Elder Jeong. So death isn't necessarily viewed in the way one might expect.

I guess, I have your vote then in the best pairing category. Thank you!
    But I'm disappointed that you of all people really thought I was making up things. How can you think so low of me?

If Hyuk is indeed gay, it would at least explain his reactions towards Shioon and he wouldn't be the greatest weirdo of this series anymore. So, I hope this is the case, because otherwise I can't take him serious.
    Ha! Not a chance. If he pulls one of the classic...

Spoiler: Slight NiseKoi spoilers show

Then I'll consider it. Even then though, it's gonna be tough to to reach Jinnie or Sera's level.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6