Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Big Gunz

53 72.60%
  • Team Toxic Arrow

20 27.40%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Big Gunz vs Team Toxic Arrow

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Big Gunz vs Team Toxic Arrow

Team Big Gunz vs. Team Toxic Arrow

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Starrk

Coyote Starrk is the Primera Espada, signified by the "1" tattooed on the back of his left hand. The aspect of death he represents is solitude. Starrk has an overall lazy and laid-back personality and is normally reluctant, yet can be serious and willing to do what needs to be done to complete the task at hand.

Unlike the rest of the Espada, Starrk's power is not sealed inside his zanpakutō but is released when he recombines with Lilynette Gingerback, who was shown as his Fracción but is actually another part of him. When they combine, their release is Los Lobos. He wields two ornamental guns able to fire off cero in rapid succession, one of these guns actually being Lilynette with whom he is able to converse. Stark and Lilynette can also separate portions of their souls to form a pack of wolves that explode upon contact with an enemy as well as form swords for close combat.
    Matsumoto

Matsumoto Rangiku is Lieutenant of the 10th Division of the Gotei 13. She has an easy-going and free-spirited personality. Despite her lackadaisical image, she can be extremely serious when needed and is a capable fighter and strategist.

Like most of Vice Captains, she is reasonable at swordsmanship, shunpo, kidō, endurance and durability. Her shikai ability of her zanpakutō, Haineko, turns her blade to ash. She can then cut anywhere the ash has landed on.

vs.

Mayuri

Kurotsuchi Mayuri is the 12th division captain and 2nd president of Shinigami Research and Development Institute. He is an amoral genius with a penchant for poisons and body modifications of his subjects, subordinates, and even himself. His shikai, Ashisogi Jizō, can, after stabbing of the opponent, induce paralysis of the limbs that does not inhibit pain reception. His bankai, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō, produces a large, autonomous creature that exhales deadly, incurable poison, can extend and retract numerous blades, devour and crush opponents, and self-destruct at Kurotsuchi's command.
    Ishida

Ishida Uryū, a Quincy living in Karakura Town, is generally quiet and solitary, but also cares about being seen as 'cool.' He has a genius intellect as well as a very strong sense of justice, operating on a moral ethic known as the "Pride of the Quincy." Uryū, as a Quincy, primarily absorbs spiritual energy from the atmosphere, and combines it with his own spiritual energy to form weapons. A bow and arrow is his weapon of choice, but he has also shown aptitude with other weapons, such as the sword Seele Schneider. In addition, he is able to use several high-level Quincy techniques such as Hirenkyaku and Ransōtengai.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!
    Last edited by Tsukisama; April 07, 2011 at 12:02 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Toxic Arrow

Starrk Solos, again. Dude already took down Mayuri rather simply, Ishida's one or two stray shots with cero's from going down himself.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Starrk blasts them both into oblivion - the end. Rather anticlimactic for the final team battle, but a powerful fast ranged figher like Starrk is the last thing Mayuri needs.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Toxic Arrow's troll will stop here. Starrk solos this fight. I can't even understand how such weak team as Toxic Arrow could beat team Chocolate Love.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Buzz Killington's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Starrk solos...

I thought Chocolate Love would've been better here, but they didn't make it unfortunately

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going with Toxic Arrow for the same reason I supported Mayuri against Stark. Stark's lazy. Too lazy. The people that just say Stark solos right off the bat had better not be the people voting against Barragan for arrogance, both amount to the same thing, giving your opponent a chance to kill you. Giving someone like Mayuri time in a fight is the last thing you want to do.

It may be one of the general hax inventions Mayuri has at his disposal. If not, it'll be Bankai poison. Stark likely wouldn't even really fight until he has the motivation (ie: Bankai) Mayuri can kill both of his opponents with poison, and the liquefy and run after poisoning option is there as well.
    Last edited by Takahashi; April 07, 2011 at 04:08 AM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Takahashi
    So when people say that Ichigo had no chase against Starrk, but the current weakest Captain has? Even sealed Starrk is way better than Mayuri without preparations. I will vote 100 times of 100 for Starrk. Let alone when he is released. Mayuri won't even lay a hand on him. Let alone useless in this fight Ishida.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Takahashi
    So when people say that Ichigo had no chase against Starrk, but the current weakest Captain has? Even sealed Starrk is way better than Mayuri without preparations. I will vote 100 times of 100 for Starrk. Let alone when he is released. Mayuri won't even lay a hand on him. Let alone useless in this fight Ishida.
    Did you not read what I said? Stark rapes Mayuri easily, IF he wants to. We take personality into account with these fights, and it's blatantly obvious that Stark isn't the "blitz and kill as quick as possible type". In fact, he's the farthest thing from it in this manga.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Did you not read what I said? Stark rapes Mayuri easily, IF he wants to. We take personality into account with these fights, and it's blatantly obvious that Stark isn't the "blitz and kill as quick as possible type". In fact, he's the farthest thing from it in this manga.
    I think that even if we consider his personality he will rape Mayuri and Ishida easily. He is so strong that it isn't even possible to compare them to him.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that even if we consider his personality he will rape Mayuri and Ishida easily. He is so strong that it isn't even possible to compare them to him.
    In a straight up fight yes. But Mayuri has poison, something Stark is not immune to.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Starrk is fast enough to be able to learn that he has to take Mayuri out quickly the hard way (Mayuri releasing Bankai) - Starrk will still be able to dodge the poison no problem, but after realizing what a threat Mayuri is, he'll ceroblitz him without hesitation.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    I think that Starrk is fast enough to be able to learn that he has to take Mayuri out quickly the hard way (Mayuri releasing Bankai) - Starrk will still be able to dodge the poison no problem, but after realizing what a threat Mayuri is, he'll ceroblitz him without hesitation.
    As long as Mayuri doesn't say what his abilities are, I doubt Stark will be running away. The scary thing about Mayuri's poison is not only that it spreads a ridiculous distance, but that the poison itself explodes out if his Bankai gets destroyed. Ishida owned the thing in a second, yet was caught before he even knew what hit him.

It's essentially unavoidable, IF Mayuri gets the chance to go into Bankai. It may not happen every time, but given Stark's personality, and the sure fire death if the poison so much as touches his skin, I'd bet on Mayuri.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Knowing Starrks speed I'd say that he will easily avoid the poison, cause it isn't spreading at high speed. Also Starrk uses Ceros, so he isn't close-ranged fighter and this is clearly Mayuri's flow.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Knowing Starrks speed I'd say that he will easily avoid the poison, cause it isn't spreading at high speed. Also Starrk uses Ceros, so he isn't close-ranged fighter and this is clearly Mayuri's flow.
    Ishida took out the Bankai with a long ranged attack, and was also much faster than Mayuri. I can't remember the exact number, but the poison spreads for a damn good distance, and was fast enough to catch Ishida without him even really realizing it. There were no real visual signs of the cloud either, it was just in the air.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Takahashi
    I'd say Ishida is way slower than Starrk even in Final Quincy form.
    And also Ishida was under effect of the poison even before his FQF when he was pierced by Shikai.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast