Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Member Zone REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

greg here...
    just wanted to get to know u guys better...

i'm a blacksheep as far as anime/manga go around my parts...none of my buddies are into it.but thank goodness i found this community of kick ass otakus...

so tell me a little about urselves...home,family,professions,hobbies,memories,etc...

i'm very much interested...it's nice to have people to gab with that have common interest even if it is just MHs

hopefully talk to u soon...peace
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by gnut; January 02, 2014 at 03:59 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Yoyoyo! UberLolo here with the million dollar question...do you read Berserk?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the friggin long breaks kill me...the title is quite ironic...because the wait drives you berserk....

i was meaning to ask u when we talked a while back...why did u move to romania or were u born there?
    i remember u saying u were hungarian...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

oh yeah...thanks for throwing me a bone...u and charlie have been so friendly to me over these few yrs...appreciate u responding to my thread.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

another thing...i seen a pic of u,goldb,evileye together...did they come visit u in particular...if so...that's so cool especially if MHs is how u guys met...
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto or sasuke? whats ur top 5 fav manga?anime(if u watch)

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    naruto or sasuke? whats ur top 5 fav manga?anime(if u watch)
    i hate to be indecisive...but both...they both have their good points...and both tend to get on my nerves at times(explaination not needed...lol).

manga...claymore,naruto,gantz,berserk and dbz(remember that was the shit when i was young like u guys)

anime...azumanga daioh,samurai chaploo,hellsing,dbz(up til majin buu...didn't really care for it)yuyu hakusho...miyazaki films and satoshi kon films are great also.

i like all genres,fighting/action anime/manga first...comedy,mystery/suspense secondly...i like good stories but some are just to deep to really get into.it's like this one i read just to see the ending(homunculus)it was cool at first then it just got fuckin weird...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

claymore oh thats right i saw you in that section couplle of times. Were you surprised by riful's butt sudden appearance?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I was born here...this region, Transylvania is a pretty mixed region...it was part of hungary for a while, then under Austria, so there are lots of folks here...so yeah hungarian born in Romania...

And that meet...well...they didn't visit just me...actually we all went to visit sakura_aneki who lives in Bucharest...and it was definitely awesome...and I'm looking forward to other meets as well...and it was via MH, so even more awesome...

Berserk...at least we will soon see the elves, which should be awesome...I think they could act as a safe haven against the god hands...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    surprised by riful's butt
    that's funny...i couldn't remember if it was gantz,naruto or claymore i usually see u post...i'm mostly in the naruto and gantz thread...claymore i tend to just be a spectators...the new guys from AS are really deep and some are quite touchy...i do my research before i post on there(that's why u hardly see me)...

yeah,i wasn't surprised about it...because i've always been a believer that she wouldn't have gotten off-paneled...same with illena and renee.

remember we didn't get a look into what happened to lucellia until 7plus years passed...maybe just maybe(i'll say my theory here to u)she did just like alotta the awakens have done before...just shifted her vitals to the bottom half of here human form.in an attempt to survive prissy...just a thought i've had since remembering ophelia did this same thing before agatha...and recently the AB that miria and clare descimated....

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I was born here...this region, Transylvania is a pretty mixed region...it was part of hungary for a while, then under Austria, so there are lots of folks here...so yeah hungarian born in Romania...

And that meet...well...they didn't visit just me...actually we all went to visit sakura_aneki who lives in Bucharest...and it was definitely awesome...and I'm looking forward to other meets as well...and it was via MH, so even more awesome...

Berserk...at least we will soon see the elves, which should be awesome...I think they could act as a safe haven against the god hands...
    so does evileye and goldb live in europe also?

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah i hope it was something like that. RIful by far was my fav AO. DOnt really care much for renee.haha.Luciela-still cant get over it

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah i hope it was something like that. RIful by far was my fav AO. DOnt really care much for renee.haha.Luciela-still cant get over it
    i used renee as an example of how yagi leaves open doors...to loophole any plot hole/device...like bringing ilena back to save clare,the .5chap to intro chronos for later.

riful was awesome...as far as any character from any particular manga...young and innocent yet cold-hearted and deadly...

have u given shingeki no kyojin a read...kaiton turned me on to it...it's quite gripping kinda the same feel claymore had oh so long ago...

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i used renee as an example of how yagi leaves open doors...to loophole any plot hole/device...like bringing ilena back to save clare,the .5chap to intro chronos for later.

riful was awesome...as far as any character from any particular manga...young and innocent yet cold-hearted and deadly...

have u given shingeki no kyojin a read...kaiton turned me on to it...it's quite gripping kinda the same feel claymore had oh so long ago...
    oh really?Maybe will try some time.I havent started reading anything new for a while. but i heard nly good stuff about it aswell) you Like One piece?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

You bro from another mum - wasssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaupppppppppppppppppppppppp xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Glad to see you made a thread - now we can chat here too.

Lalwly - dont be Jelly.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

ok

just this once

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

you mean... Riful looked young and innocent ...but she was (maybe her butt still is..who knows) a hell of a battle tactician.

anyways...congrats on opening your thread!

you can also lurk on the fun forum if you want to be entertained. There are a bunch of weirdos hanging out there

I've seen that your son is also into manga. That's so cool

other questions: besides manga, what other hobbies do you have?
    Favourite colour?
    What's the weirdest (or most embarrassing) thing you've ever done?
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh really?Maybe will try some time.I havent started reading anything new for a while. but i heard nly good stuff about it aswell) you Like One piece?
    i read it in my shonens...but really...i kinda can't get into the talking animal thing...in dbz...oolong and puar got on my fucking nerves...one piece is like that to me.don't get me wrong...it was entertaining...but it never really grabbed me(know what i mean).

it's like that with bleach...i kinda got over it...don't ask me why naruto still has me...but i've always been into the ninja/samurai/karate/kung fu thing...
    tooo many shaw brothers movies i guess
    Last edited by gnut; November 18, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast