Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1353

Thread: The Bravery

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Bravery

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post

actually to mine too.
    classes start on the next 10th for me. WHEEEEE...
    As in... April 10th?

Quote Quote:
    All the shops here were closed during CNY too
    Ahh, the woes of being in a country that celebrates CNY...

Quote Quote:
    Just drop me a message when you're coming over, I'm always at your service ma'am
    Will do, will do.

Quote Quote:
    SHOOOOOOP.
    and EAAAAAT
    and BULLEEEET TRAINS
    and SAKURA VIEWINGGGG
    and SHOOOOP AGAIN.
    Rinse and repeat
    YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    I'm actually learning Japanese at uni now, hahaha. Should come in handy when I go to Japan.

Quote Quote:
    OW!
    SORREH.

Quote Quote:
    yeah. I didn't google...for real!
    Spoiler show

What about her? She's that famous lady that always jumps around from our english series to our chinese dramas and she's hosting stuffs here and there.
    Never saw her in person tho.
    I know she's also a part-comedian .
    Oooo, wow. She sounds pretty famous over there.
    Ah, it's just that she's filming a movie here in Australia now.
    ...And guess who'll be in it as an extra?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I don't travel much within the country, so I can only read at home or if I take a walk somewhere and sit in the park but the weather right now doesn't allow the latter. I should really travel more around the UK.
    I envy you living in a big country, must be nice to get to travel and experience the four seasons
    We don't get that over here and singapore is small but the positive is being save from all kind of disasters and being really safe.

Quote Quote:
    I saw your post there. I don't blame you but I had since stopped taking FT seriously, it's just a manga I read for the lulz and to see where it could do. Nothing I see there can upset me or surprise me anymore.
    Maybe if I ever pick it up again, I'll approach it like you did

Quote Quote:
    I'll try and get around to it very soon. In the middle of watching Minami-ke; I love this series
    I feel sorry for not hearing about a series that you love
    what's it about?

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    My phone fell from table few days ago. Nowadays it doesn't let me receive messages properly, and it restarts itself once in a while.
    HA! That's my phone before it fell. I really detest LG phones.
    Seriously and it fell three times, I cared the first time but on the second and third...meh.
    The screen is cracked, the performance is shitty and I could care less.

Quote Quote:
    I've already started nagging my mom for Samsung Galaxy S3, lol. Or is it a bad choice?
    It's a great choice! You can consider note 2 if you want to too(might be alittletoobig) or save up more for a s4? If you're tight and prefer small thigns, you might want s3 mini!

Quote Quote:
    Sooo good. I can listen to The Bravery at least three times a day. Become a big fan of supercell lately, listening to their songs non-stop, as well as checking some other singers too, haha.
    Other singers? I recently fell in love with One Ok Rock after watching amvs with their songs and the Rurouni kenshin movie.

Quote Quote:
    I think I knew the plot first before knowing that LMH played there. Well, all the more reason for me to watch it.
    Too bad I can't share your enthu about k-dramas phio, I would love too but I never can bring myself to love korea stuffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post
    As in... April 10th?
    Just checked, 15 april. TOMORROW IS MY SCHOOL'S CAMP OMG IM SO NERVOUS I WANAN DIE why did I sigh up again?! Should I fake an illness?! Ouch, that is a bad thing to do.
    OMG. Sigh, I feel so immature when I whine and feel terribly nervous when I myself volunteer'd for it..I guess there's no way around it but to just go.

Quote Quote:
    YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    I'm actually learning Japanese at uni now, hahaha. Should come in handy when I go to Japan.
    There's this level onetwothree thingy with japanese right? I've been procrastinating forever but I might actually finally really start when I begin school since there's a japanese language class that students can go in to

Quote Quote:
    She's not as famous as I made her out to be
    Its called peas in a pod right? I did some google work.
    Quote Quote:
    Why...I have no idea

CAMPCAMPCAMPCAMP NERVOSU

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done! How did it come about you being included?

I envy you living in a big country, must be nice to get to travel and experience the four seasons
    We don't get that over here and singapore is small but the positive is being save from all kind of disasters and being really safe.
    Well I really need to take more advantage of it, for there to be something to envy. I don't know much about Singapore but it's good that it's safe. I know a former college friend of mine lives over there with her bf it looks quite nice. There's a few members on here from there, so it's place I'd like to visit.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe if I ever pick it up again, I'll approach it like you did
    You really should. Maybe it would be better for you to wait a few volumes or something before thinking of doing so. Just to get the story far enough for you to read. I try to get carried away by reading it.

Quote Quote:
    I feel sorry for not hearing about a series that you love
    what's it about?
    It's a story about 3 sister's daily life; through school to their interaction at home and dealing through things from both aspects of life. It's a slice of life and very enjoyable. I've not seen it this week at all but I hope to finish season 1 by the end of this coming week. You should check it out.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

My parents won't let me buy phones other than Nokia or Samsung (and Sony-Ericcson when it still had that name), haha. Change it asap Zelx~~
    And I don't know, last time checking S3 is still so expensive... for now I'll just stick with my Gio, I guess.

Other singers like 99RadioService. They are so awesome. <333

How are you lately?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Other singers? I recently fell in love with One Ok Rock after watching amvs with their songs and the Rurouni kenshin movie.
    Rurouni Kenshin movie? ERMAGERD, SATO TAKERU.

Quote Quote:
    Just checked, 15 april. TOMORROW IS MY SCHOOL'S CAMP OMG IM SO NERVOUS I WANAN DIE why did I sigh up again?! Should I fake an illness?! Ouch, that is a bad thing to do.
    OMG. Sigh, I feel so immature when I whine and feel terribly nervous when I myself volunteer'd for it..I guess there's no way around it but to just go.

Oooh, what did you do? Was it fun?
    ...Did you even go in the end?

Quote Quote:
    There's this level onetwothree thingy with japanese right? I've been procrastinating forever but I might actually finally really start when I begin school since there's a japanese language class that students can go in to
    Yeah, and I'm currently only level 1.
    DOOO EEETTT.

Quote Quote:
    She's not as famous as I made her out to be
    Its called peas in a pod right? I did some google work.
    Oh, ok.
    3 Peas in a Pod, actually.

Quote Quote:
    Why...I have no idea

CAMPCAMPCAMPCAMP NERVOSU

Well done! How did it come about you being included?
    Thanks! They were shooting a few scenes at my uni, and a few of my friends and I were hanging around to get a glimpse of the actors. We overheard one of the assistants say to the other that they need a few extras for the scene they were shooting tomorrow, so we volunteered.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I really need to take more advantage of it, for there to be something to envy. I don't know much about Singapore but it's good that it's safe. I know a former college friend of mine lives over there with her bf it looks quite nice. There's a few members on here from there, so it's place I'd like to visit.
    Like what I said to Icei, if you ever drop by Singapore. Pass me a message and I'll take you around the best spots over here! It'll be a whole lot of fun. Yep, a lot of people comes here to live because of how safe it is but, it's very expensive.

Quote Quote:
    You really should. Maybe it would be better for you to wait a few volumes or something before thinking of doing so. Just to get the story far enough for you to read. I try to get carried away by reading it.
    Yep, I'll do just that. I dont think I'll ever forget about ft since i really liked it once unlike other mangas which I sometimes completely forgot to catch up on.

Quote Quote:
    It's a story about 3 sister's daily life; through school to their interaction at home and dealing through things from both aspects of life. It's a slice of life and very enjoyable. I've not seen it this week at all but I hope to finish season 1 by the end of this coming week. You should check it out.
    I heard that it is hilarious. I'll have to check it out soon

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    My parents won't let me buy phones other than Nokia or Samsung (and Sony-Ericcson when it still had that name), haha. Change it asap Zelx~~
    And I don't know, last time checking S3 is still so expensive... for now I'll just stick with my Gio, I guess.
    Guess what, I'll be sticking to my old phone for now. I'll just find a day to go down and get it fixed and cleared of all the stuff so I can use it like a new phone again. I know I might be lying to myself doing that but ehhhhh

Quote Quote:
    Other singers like 99RadioService. They are so awesome. <333
    Hey I'll check them out!
    I actually thought you were saying "i was listening to singers from 99radioservice" cos of the band's name
    Quote Quote:
    How are you lately?
    I'm preparing for school. New clothes and stuff. Not really doing well with people though. I guess I'm not sure about myself from time to time and you know, I'm starting to question what have I've been doing my entire life. When I compare myself to people, I can feel like a whole big loser sometimes...I know I'm not supposed to do that but it's starting to get on me.

Rurouni Kenshin movie? ERMAGERD, SATO TAKERU.

Quote Quote:

Oooh, what did you do? Was it fun?
    ...Did you even go in the end?
    I went ofc I was just being an idiot overdramatizing things. It was a fun 3 days and although I didn't made many friends, I had fun. But it felt quite overwhelming, meeting different kinds of people for the first time and knowing that they all have their skills and strengths, and that I'll be meeting this kinds of people for 3 whole years. I just felt really nervous before the camp and even after the camp. Uncertainties, loads of it

Yeah, and I'm currently only level 1.
    DOOO EEETTT.
    My guy friend likes him. I find him dashing. A girl friend is crazy over him.
    ANYWAY AWESOME MOVIE OMG.

Quote Quote:
    Oh, ok.
    3 Peas in a Pod, actually.
    It sounds interesting from her tweets.
    I'll catch it just for you! See, I'm so terribly sweet
    Um, do you rmber your scene?

Quote Quote:
    Just kidding. I always knew you had the star in you
    Last edited by Zeltrax; April 04, 2013 at 10:23 AM.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm preparing for school. New clothes and stuff. Not really doing well with people though. I guess I'm not sure about myself from time to time and you know, I'm starting to question what have I've been doing my entire life. When I compare myself to people, I can feel like a whole big loser sometimes...I know I'm not supposed to do that but it's starting to get on me.
    I don't get it. From my impression you're smart and reliable + you have your clear goals and you're following them with a strong will (well most of them I guess XD). That's the impression I got from you so I really don't see why you should feel like a loser compared to others

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I don't get it. From my impression you're smart and reliable + you have your clear goals and you're following them with a strong will (well most of them I guess XD). That's the impression I got from you so I really don't see why you should feel like a loser compared to others
    Hey thanks for that narunii
    But I think it's norm for me, I often find myself looking at people positively and at myself negatively. It's just my thing.
    I lol'd at "most of them" You're right though but I'm doubting whether having clear goals and following them with a strong will is enough sometimes.
    I just feel..I dunno, left out. People have their sets of skills and talents while I still don't have mine or don't even know what that is.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

My guy friend likes him. I find him dashing. A girl friend is crazy over him.
    ANYWAY AWESOME MOVIE OMG.

I need to watch it...

Quote Quote:
    I went ofc I was just being an idiot overdramatizing things. It was a fun 3 days and although I didn't made many friends, I had fun. But it felt quite overwhelming, meeting different kinds of people for the first time and knowing that they all have their skills and strengths, and that I'll be meeting this kinds of people for 3 whole years. I just felt really nervous before the camp and even after the camp. Uncertainties, loads of it
    Ah, cool. What kinds of activities did you do over the 3 days? I'm glad that you found it fun.

Quote Quote:
    It sounds interesting from her tweets.
    I'll catch it just for you! See, I'm so terribly sweet
    Um, do you rmber your scene?
    I hope it's interesting.
    Hahaha, what a nice friend you are. Uhh, it was a scene when they're in a cafe, and they're talking about going on a road trip. (I was wearing a bright green and white striped top. )

Quote Quote:
    Just kidding. I always knew you had the star in you
    Why, thank you.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks for that narunii
    But I think it's norm for me, I often find myself looking at people positively and at myself negatively. It's just my thing.
    I lol'd at "most of them" You're right though but I'm doubting whether having clear goals and following them with a strong will is enough sometimes.
    I just feel..I dunno, left out. People have their sets of skills and talents while I still don't have mine or don't even know what that is.
    You're one of these "I suck even though I'm liked"? Seriously, everyone has something he's especially good at and he's proud of, I'm pretty sure you have that too. The fact alone that you have clear goals and you're following them with a strong shows that you have a strong character and it's a trait a lot of people lack (strong point number 1 found ). You're intelligent and a good writer, that's easy to notice. Get yourself some confidence dude, the only thing that makes you left out for real is if you're hiding in your own shell because you feel like you're worse than other people around you.

On that matter, I found an AMV some while ago which really fits our topic

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Like what I said to Icei, if you ever drop by Singapore. Pass me a message and I'll take you around the best spots over here! It'll be a whole lot of fun. Yep, a lot of people comes here to live because of how safe it is but, it's very expensive.
    Definitely will do, as long as I remember to differentiate between Indonesia and Singapore . Though one of my friends wants to go to Singapore in September with his mates for the Formula 1. He invited me but I doubt I'd go, I'm not really a big fan and I'm also planning other things, so money would be tricky. But I'd like to meet you and anyone else from MH we have over there.

Quote Quote:
    Yep, I'll do just that. I dont think I'll ever forget about ft since i really liked it once unlike other mangas which I sometimes completely forgot to catch up on.
    Yeah I know what you mean. Take it easy

Quote Quote:
    I heard that it is hilarious. I'll have to check it out soon
    Cool. Let me know how you find it. You may soon surpass me, work is keeping me from watching much of it. Though I plan on catching a handful of episodes tonight before turning out.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to watch it...
    You mean you haven't ?! It's so awesome I think even people who never read the manga or watched the anime will enjoy it.

Quote Quote:
    Ah, cool. What kinds of activities did you do over the 3 days? I'm glad that you found it fun.
    Icebreaker games. Adventure games. More adventure games.
    Randomly popping a horror movie for the entire campus to watch and then throwing us into 3 rooms of haunted houses afterwards.
    Oh let's not forgot the water bombs and getting so terribly wet.
    And a camp night where we all performed...
    The entire thing is pretty enjoyable. I didn't feel like I had much fun because I could have talked to people more instead of trapping myself in my own shell.

Quote Quote:
    I hope it's interesting.
    Hahaha, what a nice friend you are. Uhh, it was a scene when they're in a cafe, and they're talking about going on a road trip. (I was wearing a bright green and white striped top. )
    I'll keep that in mind icei! Yeah I hope the movie does well too

Quote Quote:
    Why, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You're one of these "I suck even though I'm liked"? Seriously, everyone has something he's especially good at and he's proud of, I'm pretty sure you have that too.
    Firstly, thank you narunii. I want to say this and mean it, but I think you are a really wise guy and I'm glad that you're an educator. I mean, almost everything you say about me is pretty spot on and I needed this, and needed the amv too because I've been on a low this few days.
    While it is true that there are people that are good at certain things and being stronger at them than others which I think that I have too.
    But when I go out there, there are people who are better than me and are especially proud of their strengths. I can't find myself being as good or as confident in myself sometimes even with what you said. It's a competitive world out there. You need to be worth something in order for people to notice you. I guess it would be alright if I am contented with what I have...but I'm just not, at this moment.
    I guess if I'm not as good...I need to get off my lazy ass.

Quote Quote:
    The fact alone that you have clear goals and you're following them with a strong shows that you have a strong character and it's a trait a lot of people lack (strong point number 1 found ). You're intelligent and a good writer, that's easy to notice.
    Just not good enough. It's not enough for me to even convince myself that it's something that is a strong trait. Maybe it's about my expectations which might be too high for myself, but I'm not someone that can allow myself to get confident because of some things I have that when compared to the world, are very small achievements.

Quote Quote:
    Get yourself some confidence dude, the only thing that makes you left out for real is if you're hiding in your own shell because you feel like you're worse than other people around you.
    This really hits home and it's really true narunii. Thanks, it's a truth that I need.
    Quote Quote:
    On that matter, I found an AMV some while ago which really fits our topic

[/QUOTE]
    AWESOME SHITZ. I NEED TO WATCH NEW HXH NOW..SOON.
    Definitely will do, as long as I remember to differentiate between Indonesia and Singapore . Though one of my friends wants to go to Singapore in September with his mates for the Formula 1. He invited me but I doubt I'd go, I'm not really a big fan and I'm also planning other things, so money would be tricky. But I'd like to meet you and anyone else from MH we have over there.
    Haha, my friend told me that when he watched f1 in the front row, it wasn't as exciting as on tv because Zoooom....and it's over
    Planning what other things?

Quote Quote:
    Cool. Let me know how you find it. You may soon surpass me, work is keeping me from watching much of it. Though I plan on catching a handful of episodes tonight before turning out.
    And my orientation starts tomorrow. Trust me, I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on and I wish I have more time but well...time to get back on the road of education.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, my friend told me that when he watched f1 in the front row, it wasn't as exciting as on tv because Zoooom....and it's over
    Planning what other things?
    Hahaha exactly; you essentially wait for a "ZOOOM!" then they're gone, then you wait again. The only way I think I'd get my money's worth is to see a car crash in front of me

Quote Quote:
    And my orientation starts tomorrow. Trust me, I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on and I wish I have more time but well...time to get back on the road of education.
    Ahh good luck for tomorrow. I've skipped over everyone's posts but what year are you going back to and what are you studying again?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Long answer tomorrow Zel, it's just too late over here and I seriously need to go to sleep I'm really glad I could help you though! I expect you to get better now

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo, pal. Glad to see you at Twitter. Spam more!

Guess what, I'll be sticking to my old phone for now. I'll just find a day to go down and get it fixed and cleared of all the stuff so I can use it like a new phone again. I know I might be lying to myself doing that but ehhhhh
    I see. Well, repairing old phone can be as expensive as buying new phone so that's your choice. Hopefully after being repaired it will stay sane for a loong time. XDD

Hey I'll check them out!
    I actually thought you were saying "i was listening to singers from 99radioservice" cos of the band's name
    LOL~ More or less the same, right? How are you liking them?

Tell you what, that happens to me too. I've just went through a religious retreat and been thinking about it there. But then again we've come this far so regretting things are just too late. So all we can do is to keep on going and do our best, haha. *pats* I think it's natural for people to feel like that once in a while as long as we can 'get back on track'. ^^

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast