Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: "Look To Your Sins, The Night is Dark and full of Terrors."

Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse "Look To Your Sins, The Night is Dark and full of Terrors."

I've been away so long I didn't even know we had this new awesome section...

Some of you guys may know me and to those who don't i have but one question; "why don't you?"

One Piece is my favourite manga, I'll tell you that much for free. Anything else you wanna know will cost you favours( the sexy kind ), Nah I'm just playing. Ask away!!!
    Last edited by goldb; March 27, 2012 at 04:00 PM.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Under Construction....

first! Hi .
    The first time I've talked to you is in the ff, and now I'm talking to you again.
    I remember you from ft section, I see you alot there
    Since you read ft,
    Favorite ft character?
    What do you like most about ft?
    Favorite op character?
    what do you like most about op?

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I see a lot of similarities between FT and OP that's why I love it so much, plus I love Mashima-sensei's art!

Favourite FT Character

It would have to be Laxus, I love the monster type characters and his rockstar attitude. I can't wait for him to return to the story.

Why I love it

I love FT because(as I already mentioned) its art; Mashima really know how to capture moments whether of action, joy or sadness. A great reference to this is after the Oracion Seis Arc when Gerard is taken away my the magic council and the last page is a double page where Erza is crying and behind her is what Lucy describes as "scarlet sunrise"; I love that page. Plus the comedic moments and there's some really awesome characters in there too.

Favourite OP Characters

Favourite OP character is Zoro and always has been. I can relate to his laziness and aspire to be as badass as he is. Plus I've always really been into swordsmanship and kendo and stuff so I always love reading his fights. He's such an amazing character, his determination, integrity and resolve in and out of battle.

What I like most about OP

There's lots of things to love about OP but what really makes me smile is the details you can pick out in the pages that Oda tries to hide from readers or in particular the references to cultures both ancient and modern, or just how theres so much more to a characters name, attacks and such that just what you read on the page.

I wish I coulda answered in more detail but I'm rushing to go work
    Last edited by goldb; September 18, 2011 at 03:01 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

hello =)
    Guess nice to meet you. I already like you since i have seen you in FT section a lot and FT is far my fav manga.Do you like any particular anime? Btw whats the shortened version of your name?GB?

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi good_boy, we have the same initials I guess(?)
    FT fan too huh? I'd like you to answer the FT questions Zeltrax asked me too if you would...

Before I got really busy with uni and work, I watched Code Geass, Samurai Champloo, Death Note and a lot Studio Ghibli stuff. Right now I'm just watching OP anime weekly; mostly just to see the manga animated and also watching Saint Seiya Lost Canvas OVA which I really like and would recommend you at least see an episode; the animation and art is really good.

Apart from those I haven't really gotten into anything new but I'm always open to recomendation; that's how I've gotten into most of the mangas/animes I like. So if you know any then...

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Barbieeee~

Favourite song atm?
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Yooo Imp! :hello

Favourite song right now is Wonderman by Tinie Tempah

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

@Goldb- yeah i guess well ur GB i am G_B heh. sure ill answer them

Fav Ft char

It goes to Erza nuff said.One of the best female lead characters I have ever seen.Opposite of Sakura hah.
    Why I love it

Just as you have mentioned:the art,the plot,the characters.Even though fights sometimes can be eeeh not at the highest level they are still very interesting.But the plot is the most precious thing to me.

Well I guess I wont be answering about Op.nice anime..I as well loved it . alrighty ttyl

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't like OP goodboy?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay since no one seems to have asked the big Q's. Here we go~

Favourite Film
    Favourite Manga
    Favourite TV show
    Favourite Anime
    Favourite Book
    Favourite Author
    Favourite Game

Give your prediction of Arsenals next season? ):
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    You don't like OP goodboy?
    Op is fine, but nothin so special tbh

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Okay since no one seems to have asked the big Q's. Here we go~

Favourite Film
    Favourite Manga
    Favourite TV show
    Favourite Anime
    Favourite Book
    Favourite Author
    Favourite Game

Give your prediction of Arsenals next season? ):

Favourite Film:
    oooh a toughie, it would probably be The Lord of the Rings since I never get tired of watching that. Inception, Hangover, The Other Guys and many others are close.

Favourite Manga: One Piece. Need I say more?

Favourite TV Show: Theres too many! It would have to be The Big Bang Theory imo, but favourite of all time is Friends. How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist, NCIS, Chuck, 30 Rock, Glee and Modern Family are up there too. There's a few more but I can't remember right now....

Favourite Anime: Hmmmm Code Geass would probably take it I think...Samurai Champloo would be up there too. I haven't really seen MANY animes to compare it too. So If you've got any recommendations please let me know.

I dont really READ Literature so your next 2 questions I can't really answer.

Favourite Game: Final Fantasy VII; one of very few games I've truly enjoyed playing...I sooo wish they'd remake it so it's up to date. I don't care if it takes 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    Op is fine, but nothin so special tbh
    Okay fair enough , What manga do YOU read then?
    Last edited by goldb; September 18, 2011 at 03:03 PM.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Favourite Film:
    oooh a toughie, it would probably be The Lord of the Rings since I never get tired of watching that. Inception, Hangover, The Other Guys and many others are close.

Favourite Manga: One Piece. Need I say more?

Favourite TV Show: Theres too many! It would have to be The Big Bang Theory imo, but favourite of all time is Friends. How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist, NCIS, Chuck, 30 Rock, Glee and Modern Family are up there too. There's a few more but I can't remember right now....

Favourite Anime: Hmmmm Code Geass would probably take it I think...Samurai Champloo would be up there too. I haven't really seen MANY animes to compare it too. So If you've got any recommendations please let me know.

I dont really READ Literature so you're next 2 questions I can't really answer.

Favourite Game: Final Fantasy VII; one of very few games I've truly enjoyed playing...I sooo wish they'd remake it so it's up to date. I don't care if it takes 10 years.

Okay fair enough , What manga do YOU read then?
    ill give u my full list i guess: Ft,naruto,Op,KHR,Claymore,Dgm,beelzebub,skip beat,death note ,nononono,berserk,kimi no todoke,nana,good ending, oh yeah and bleach i guess. >_> there are much more romance i read but i wont be listing it here lol

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Favourite FT Character

It would have to be Laxus, I love the monster type characters and his rockstar attitude. I can't wait for him to return to the story.
    Waaat, you have the same fav character as me.
    Luxus is badass and I like his powers and not to mention how insanely strong he is.
    He's also a good guy now

Quote Quote:
    Why I love it

I love FT because(as I already mentioned) its art; Mashima really know how to capture moments whether of action, joy or sadness. A great reference to this is after the Oracion Seis Arc when Gerard is taken away my the magic council and the last page is a double page where Erza is crying and behind her is what Lucy describes as "scarlet sunrise"; I love that page. Plus the comedic moments and there's some really awesome characters in there too.
    Yeah, the author handles the emotional parts very well.
    Not only the erza part, the end of the luxus arc made an emotional impact too.

What I like most about OP

There's lots of things to love about OP but what really makes me smile is the details you can pick out in the pages that Oda tries to hide from readers or in particular the references to cultures both ancient and modern, or just how theres so much more to a characters name, attacks and such that just what you read on the page.

I wish I coulda answered in more detail but I'm rushing to go work [/QUOTE]
    I don't have any fav character in op because I love all of the SHs and feel that they can be in their own individual manga.
    True, there's too much to love about OP and I like what you picked up~

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Waaat, you have the same fav character as me.
    Luxus is badass and I like his powers and not to mention how insanely strong he is.
    He's also a good guy now
    He'll probably end up being guildmaster, but I think it won't be quite right now since I believe Makarov still has a role to play when Ivan is shown again.

Quote Quote:
    I don't have any fav character in op because I love all of the SHs and feel that they can be in their own individual manga.
    True, there's too much to love about OP and I like what you picked up~
    I'd love to see a Zoro manga, but it wouldn't be as fun as having all of them together.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast