Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Anyway, my new job is amazing and the salary is pretty solid so I'll be able to visit you prolly whenever. Starting in June.
Though late june early july might be a little troublesome as I'll head to France for the Japan Expo to get drunk and geeky with a gang of staff / ex-staff. ^^
Last edited by blai; April 13, 2011 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
I just love Vanilla. Though it's not a question you asked but I just Snickers Almond as a milkshake and it is the B.O.M.B!!!!!
@Blai: oh Do share!
September is so far away Blai
I wanna visit your little country soon too. If I can do it this summer it'll be cool.
You finally have your own thread! Sweeet~
So what's your favourite girlie accessory?
What are your top 5 essentials to always carry in your hand bag?
How's Ken doin'?
Last edited by Bugzee; April 14, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
You took your time getting here you traitor!!! Ive been back for a week and you're nowhere to be seen!
1. I carry a vaseline(cocobutter) with me
2. I dont own a purse
3. By Ken do you mean THIS guy!!!
Yes I've seen Toy Story 3. Ken is ridiculously awesome but so is Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and Spanish Buzz
Last edited by goldb; April 15, 2011 at 05:26 AM.
Uni has been stressing me out lately so I haven't been around here much this week. ;P Stop making it out like you didn't disappear yourself. It's become a family trait for all the goldb's to make one post and leave for a good 5-6 months before ever returning back to this damn place again. You single-handedly killed the HO thread. Damn you!
Yesh~ You've seen it! I love that movie! The barbie x ken moments were pretty amusing. Spanish Buzz stole the show for me though.
I didn't really like Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear from the start.
But I'm back now, so how bout we get the A-Team back together and bring back the HO and kick out all the noobz?
How's uni going? 2nd year or final?
Which uni? I forget....
I loved Huggin Bear just for the way he laughs!Quote:
Don't worry I'll leave Impy untouched since I don't swing that way.
Looool, cool. I need to start researching your small town and see what's there to do. How far are you from the capital? and are you goin to be our personal tour guide jah?
I loooove Spanish Buzz!!! I don't think there's anyone in the world who watched Toy Story 3 and still doesn't...if there is they're probably stone people xDD
Btw I also never noticed this section until now! haha. my bad.
Hmmm I see you in the FT forums a lot, and you've been asked a lot about FT, so as much as I'm a major fan of it I gotta ask you something else! ...but I don't really know of a topic you might be interested in. So I guess the right questions would be these:
1) As you said you're a fan of One Piece. I've seen only a few episodes of the anime and those eps were centered on Nami. I kinda like her and I wanna read OP but both anime and manga are too long I can't catch up! Do you think I can read just a select arcs (maybe those w/ a lot of Nami as well) and still enjoy? Or at least understand the story? If yes- recommend what arcs? If no-well, I don't know! try to convince me, maybe? lol
2) What else do you like doing? Pastimes other than anime, manga or this forum?
3) The best shown/drawn anime/manga scene you ever watched/read? Just a scene, from any series you like. What makes it stand out from everything else? (*this is a question i wanted to make a new thread of, but i'm too shy to...heehee*)
Last edited by miramira; April 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM.
1) Hmmm There isn't really a Nami-centric arc except for right at the begining during the Arlong Arc. Even if you read the current chapters, you wouldn't understand much unless you read from the begining. One Piece is well, you should know how popular it is. Everyone always disses the art and granted it isn't really it's strong suit but I love Oda's art style personally; in the begining it was very slacking and there are still a few bits here and there but which manga doesn't. What it does have as pros are the story, the characters, the references( ) to cultures and such, the comedy and the emotional rollercoaster.
Please read it and take your time reading it, cos I started reading One Piece at Chapter 483( I had already watched all the anime episodes and that point) but I missed a lot of things, so from time to time I'd have to go back and find out what happened before. So I stopped and started it all again.
2) I really used to be into drawing and painting til I was about 15 then I kinda left it and I regret but I really wanna start back again. Hanging out with my friends too, and my laptop.(yes, my laptop).
3) That question is very easy for me because I doubt I've seen many art scenes better than that of Vagabond. Maybe FMA or Vinland Saga are equal or close. I can't choose a particular scene but if you ever get the chance to check it out, I'd also recommend it.
Feel free to start your own thread, I'm sure many of us want to get to know you more
There's not a whole lot to do but to chill at cafés and check out babes. Or party with minors. I am about five to six hours from the capital with bus but about three with train so if you wanna check out the capital then I have lodging, wingmans, drinks and girls for ya three hours away from my crib.
Yeh, Imma be your personal tour guide, know southern Sweden inside-out.