Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 32 (Chapters 277-286) Discussion

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 281 Predictions & Spoilers!

First off, the original romanization of Guts' name was Gatsu or Gattsu, since the short "a" vowel in japanese sounds like our short "u" vowel as well as our short "a" vowel. As far as I know, Gutz was never considered a correct romanization of Guts' name and neither was Gutsu. I believe the word Gutsu would sound more like "goo-ts".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 280 Discussion

You're welcome GK and if you think that Irvine is awesome just wait untill he shows his true form
    CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gamakichi
    and plus nobody but the creator knows how it's acutally spelled in english
    now guess who confirmed the "Guts"-spelling...

Quote Quote:
    Pedo undertones between the witch and the berserker
    could you please tell me where you see those?

and there were a few parts in berserk when guts wasn't seen for several episodes... for example volume 18, where over half of the volume was used to show the circumstances at albion. so don't asume that he will make an appearance just because he was not around the last 2 episodes. imo it wold totally unmatch the current events.
    Music of rebellion makes you wanna rage

But it's made by millionaires who're nearly twice your age

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

and Pedo undertones between the witch and the berserker
    well Schilke seems kind of "attracted" to Guts but he treats her more like his daughter so it's a bit unappropriate
    they say the good die young

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member LoktarOgar's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Zomg, it's taleran~

What are you doing off of OT?

Please stay on topic. This thread is not for personal conversations. If it isn't about Berserk, it doesn't belong here. Thanks - xi0
    "I'm Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise." - Jack O'Neill

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit
    now guess who confirmed the "Guts"-spelling...
    could you please tell me where you see those?

and there were a few parts in berserk when guts wasn't seen for several episodes... for example volume 18, where over half of the volume was used to show the circumstances at albion. so don't asume that he will make an appearance just because he was not around the last 2 episodes. imo it wold totally unmatch the current events.
    Okay, I checked around for interviews and info about the name by Miura's interview's that his name is guts and direct translation of his name from his characters that make up his japanese name is Gattsu(please no I told you so or anything just get back on topic).

Anyway I believe he doesn't really see her as a daughter but at the same time not a women he can have a relationship with but somewhat inbetween and we already know her feelings so pedo undertones.

Then it jumping from him defeating the wizard to this fight is not unmatched to current events now isn't it?
    anyway why do we need to know what's going to happen we already know what is the "Band of hawks" will slaughter people and join forces with the Vatican to defeat the threat of the Kushan attack(sorry for all of those who know your history and know that Kushan empire was real and noticed I put persian) and then slowly corrupt and take over the Vatican....It's not like anything big going to happen on that battlefield we might see the apostle archer's true form so what it's pointless were going to see in or near the end of the final battle(oh yeah that reminds me Gut's team needs an archer if they want to even stand a chance unless guts goes on a one on one against him) so that's what I guess and that's called a prediction which might be right might wrong and I want mine to be right

Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

well, i just consider it pedo if the intentions come from the adult... if a kid falls on a crush with someone older, thats very normal imo.

and why do we have to know what's going to happen? because there's more interesting detail to this battle.
    what's going to happen to midland after the war is over? what will silats role be after the kushans are smashed?
    will the hawks have to reveal their ugly side to the holy sea troops to win the battle? what role will the vandimion-family play after the outcome?

what you discribed is basically what's most likely to happen... but isn't it interesting to see how it happens and how the different characters deal with the situation?
    i mean... we all know why guts is sailing to elfhelm and that he most likely will accomplish his goal there... but no one is saying "why do we have to know what happens there... just come back with a healed casca and slay griffith, dammned!"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Musashi_Keiji's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Pedophilia happens when someone older/mature is attracted to a child(12 and below). Guts does not have that attraction at all.

She has it for him. totally different.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit
    well, i just consider it pedo if the intentions come from the adult... if a kid falls on a crush with someone older, thats very normal imo.

and why do we have to know what's going to happen? because there's more interesting detail to this battle.
    what's going to happen to midland after the war is over? what will silats role be after the kushans are smashed?
    will the hawks have to reveal their ugly side to the holy sea troops to win the battle? what role will the vandimion-family play after the outcome?

what you discribed is basically what's most likely to happen... but isn't it interesting to see how it happens and how the different characters deal with the situation?
    i mean... we all know why guts is sailing to elfhelm and that he most likely will accomplish his goal there... but no one is saying "why do we have to know what happens there... just come back with a healed casca and slay griffith, dammned!"
    I didn't say jump the whole battle I ment just jump the battle between the kushans and the midland that's taking up chapters and I noticed you avoided my comment about jumping from defeat the wizard to the battle taking place in the field anyway for all we know Guts will die fighting griffith and griffth will win it sounds logical becasuse if it's historicaly acurrate the vatican pulls throught and is around in modren times

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi_Keiji
    Pedophilia happens when someone older/mature is attracted to a child(12 and below). Guts does not have that attraction at all.

She has it for him. totally different.
    ....dude it's 18 and below any one under legal age you can be slapped pedophilia
    anyway I swear guts has feelings like that for her and he knows and respects that there not right

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

....dude it's 18 and below any one under legal age you can be slapped pedophilia
    anyway I swear guts has feelings like that for her and he knows and respects that there not right
    Why? I haven't seen any evidence that Guts feels that way. Heck, we don't have too much evidence that Guts has any feelings, lol

And Pedophilia is defined as an attraction to pre-adolescents. There are plenty of people younger than 18 who would be considered mature physically.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

pfft, from the first few volumes of the manga + the first eps of the anime we can tell griffith will become the king of midland! this is all gonna pave the way! I wonder if the persian emperor aka the demon king will have a fight with griffith directly this time or not? I really wanna see them go at it.

Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed you avoided my comment about jumping from defeat the wizard to the battle taking place in the field
    I didn't avoid it... I just didn't think it would be necessary to comment it.

But here is your answer:
    Why should this be unmatching? The battle now and Guts defeating the wizard(ganishka) is all part of the same fight over Vulitanis.
    And it is not Midland that's been attacked... it's the holy seas allied forces.

for all we know Guts will die fighting griffith and griffth will win it sounds logical becasuse if it's historicaly acurrate the vatican pulls throught and is around in modren times
    I don't think Miura has a big intention of keeping Berserk "historically accurate"...

@craziii
    the first volumes of the manga don't say anything at all about Griffith being king... that was just in the anime.[br]Posted on: January 24, 2007, 11:55:14 AM_________________________________________________
    the official preview-pic for episode 281 is online:

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the preview WR. I wonder if those horsemen are the ones who came out of the ship...they don't look like demons but we can't see thier faces though.
    CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

It strikes me that this topic went way off and the predictions weren't much to begin with? So i'll just throw in my 2c. Guts and company will make it to the ship and get underway, the chp will focus more on the battle between the allies (running scared) the Kusk's and the band of the hawk, with the hawks either beginning the battle or having it end with them perched on some hill with griffith gazing over his soon to be victorious blood stained land.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, but when we last saw Guts and company they were practically at the ship. Remember how they were on the rowboat with the ship in front of them. Unless Miura intends for there to be more enemies to fight before they arrive at Elfhelm, it's sort of a waste of time to just show the party setting sail. My ideal situation would for them to arrive at some sort of landmass that is near Elfhelm.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast