Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black Heaven Tech in Shioon's phone

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Heaven Tech in Shioon's phone

is it confirmed that NEW WAVES will have part 3 if yes then this is my theory on what will happen because we know that Shioon is on the path of the Dark Side(for now and i think it will stay until part 3 )

Shioon learns why the murims hate the breakers (Hyuk explained it on part 1)

GMR knows that Shioon can learn BHT even Shiho is surprised that Shioon didn't even know that he is already have the basic parts of BHT on him (some say BHT is removed by Shiho when GMR needs ki but i think it doesn't have an effect at all)

I hope that video has a hidden hint on the book about BHT (the one UNWOL gave to GMR)

GMR thinks that Shioon is a contingency plan but i think in the end Shioon will hunt him down (Star Wars like ) and i think GMR really wants it too.....

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The current Shi-Woon will not be able to control himself once he uses BHTs. It will be same as Unwol or 9AD. History should not repeat itself over and over again. Something gotta happen to make Shi-Woon realize he needs to follow his own path. There is no one else who can master the tech. without going berserk. And its due to his innocence and will.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@thorn I think you are on to something about the will of Shioons. His desire to protect is grater than anyone's. 9arts wanted revenge on all who had a hand in killing Unwol. That blackness, that unsure desire, that sinful state will not lead him to mastering/controlling the BHT.

As for Shioon's phone I believe that it will have BHT. But as someone pointed out before Shioon already has the BHT. But he only knows a part of it, the ki gathering portion. There is the pure form of it called 'The Black Origin Threshhold'. If Shioon masters this version then he could overcome every opponent in the Murim world at the same time including 9arts. At least that is my opinion.

Can anyone other than me see two BOT people going at it. Shioon BOT vs Chunwoo BOT

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2