Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima 324 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 324 Spoilers

@bebuxe I didnt mean it to sound like that. my bad.

@deSolAxe
    I always assumed the guy just played dead when Eva "killed" him.
    @__@

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible, but what good would it do for him

IMO It would be easier to teleport and disappear, it's not like he isn't powerful enough to stay behind the curtains... after all AR was full of high-level people and it took them years to face him... and they had collaborators all around the world, while Eva was alone and all...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner animefinder's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebuxe View Post
    ok Ceipheed, that was just mean for paragraph 4.

and thanks Zefyris for the asuna clarification.

animefinder:
    1. not all the girls have magical parents. Or should I say, we have not met all the parents, so we do not know.

2. No, not all the staff members of mahora know what's below the tree, only few peoples

3. To tell you the truth, the main reason above all, that director decided to place Negi, Asuna, and Konoka together is because he knows they can cancel each other out from many disasters; esp. magical disasters coming out of unstable Konoka. Negi figured it out a long time ago. I can reference the chapter where he figured it out, but I am going to be lazy today not to (unless you bug me). Read the chapter we he clicked it.

4. NO, tamakachi aint his partner. Just friends.

5. Umm, her misplaced memories for his love for Nagi, maybe? Remember she said it herself "It was Tamakachi that helped me when there was no one. It was him who helped me get into this school." (or something like that). She feels that he took her in when she was all lonely, but it was the erasure of memory that made her feel lonely, as if she had no one. In reality we learn that the memories were dampened. That's why she is able to recollect the memories of Nagi and Negi alike, and cries over finding the thing she almost lost, conviction, something both have and she admire/felt-in-love-with. (I can imagen my english teacher looking at me like, "And why did you post this type of response on the exams?" with a wand on her hand)

6. Ceipheed concluded the gray path perfectly. I would give him a passing grade for that, and an apple. want one?

7. No, Ken's mind in not in a mystery. Its just stressed, very stressed. You should look at his work schedule for once, that might give you a heads up as to why it took him so long to make this tangent of a story. *ahem, producer-executive decisions, with the money in their pockets, ahem*

8. sorry, I can't tell. I am awful at interpreting manga colors as established in the forum below this one. *achoo*

Every other Zect fan:

Knowing Ken, as an..., let's be gentle with this..., as an author-life enthusiast (that sound nice right? nothing that rings the word f*, oops almost did it). Zect will make a an appearance. How it develops into the story, I do not know how he will implement it into the plot. (flashback?) But know for, sorry I got to censor this one, this event will occur, as well a dumb-down clarification of the plot, and its twists. Like ice cream on a Sunday! So enjoy the for the 150$USD that you may pay to get a copy of shonen jump that only includes an average of 19 pages for novel for a month, yish.

anything other debates or discussions, I got my guns ready, so holler them up, and get ready for some whoopin'.
    Thank you for the lights. now i see. as i said it was just somethings that was bugging me. and i cant wait for zect appearance with arika also =/ it would be a surprize to all of us. but so, that part when xao ling cheng is teleported to the future, she used the power of the tree ( the seal ) or it was just a damn coincidence? this link

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

animefinder:
    OOOh you touched on a bright spot, and that one bugs me the most. Chao Ringshen stated that she came to that time to prevent the Mars accident were many people die. Her solution was to control the present society to dampen the effects of the accident. Whether or not the events of Mars occur, she was in Negi's ideal life path when cosmo entelecheai (sp) was activated. Meaning, the event may still occur, or she has other plans for coming to that time as well other than what she has stated. I think world domination, or some research. But I don't know. It may have all been carefully calculated (she is a descendant of a genius), it may have all been conviction (both?). But she did teleport with the magic of the tree with the intent of leaving. At what time? Maybe the future, to help her present, as a real convict of life should be (ever seen "Back to the Future"?)?

EDIT: Oohh snap, its no coincidence:
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_...8/c161/14.html
    time police exist in her future, or all 'round the times, by her own comment. volume 18, chapter 161, page 14, middle panel.

Ceipheed:
    hehehe, you know I was playing right up:

ON motherless EVA: (guns ready to fire)
    Eva has assumed for the longest time she did kill her "creator" since she found him dead when she "woke up". The circumstance present many theories, but one thing is certain, as a vampire she is naturally weak. She only relies on magic for strength and her attributes of human charming due to blood poisoning. Physically, she needs to be tended with, that's why Chachamaru and her dolls exist. So thanks delSolAxe for those pointers.

Also remember, eva's existance was 500+ years of age. MM, who knows (was it said on the manga?) how long. So there is at the least 480~ years of theoretical magical development for the Lifemaker when eva was created and when the Lifemaker was introduced in Nagi's fight. We can't assume he was lord of MM since its inception, or when in the group trying to do project Cosmo Entelechai(sp) (can we? and with the same base magical power, eh?)?

But I do love Zefyris's introduced theory, it's very plausible and fits nicely. But then who was the next host after his "death" with Eva (or is it necessary to introduce? I don't think so if he has that possessive ability after a death). Hahaha, Zect's body on the seal of the world tree, that would make everyone's day. And Nagi finding the lost item of the first magic that is the old world (fairy tail cameo) with Arika on MM doing the same. lol.
    Last edited by bebuxe; May 15, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BluFlaim's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think u can draw on the fact that chao shows up in CE as evidence because at this point all we know about it is that creates an ideal world for that individual, for negi that deals with all the events that led up to this point being not there. that cant be considered concrete since this ideal world would also involve anything likely happening at all in the future as well, since its ideal. so for all we know chao showing up could simply have been that she created a time machine out of curiosity (being a genius) and came to this time line or that the world doesnt take into consideration the lives of others than urself (she was simply there because negi included that as his ideal case), we have no idea.

and i dont think eva found him dead when she woke up, i believe that that she actually pursued the person in question and killed him. i believe this because to see a person dead in front u and u being a vampire, doesnt immediately click that the person is the killer, considering there could have been many dead bodies in the castle that she was in. And if i remember correctly i believe she said something about finding and killling him, but that may be me imagining things. but the result is the same (she thought he was dead but she thought wrong, and even thought the wrong person), so not going to argue if u think that she killed him when she woke up.

mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually according to poyo, his ideal life would have been if Nagi defeated all of the people that worked to make Cosmo entelechai (sp) during his time in MM. That means Negi could not have been the catalyst as poyo proclaimed he was from the moment he was fighting the remenants of Cosmo Entelechai group from the point she tried to stop him. So it still could mean it happens, it could also not. Poyo was not specific to what leads to event, but Negi is the catalyst according to her.

The fact she shows up on his dream, means just that, she shows up at his ideal present. Like you say, and I implied, we can't conclude anything. But do remember, at her time, or more to the future, there are time police. she sneaked out of the radar for this present (she said it herself). She also said she learned/borrowed-knowledge from her time to invent the watch(I would say more like proof concept of time travel with her craft).

on eva, seriously re-read. She assumed she killed everyone, like following evidence from her awaking. I do not doubt eva's testimony, that's why I am playing with Zefyris's theory. She also said she personally killed the rest of the people around, of course to survive.

correct my testimony Naruhodō Ryūichi.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

but does that mean that she (xao )somehow know about the seal on of the tree? o.o' cuz to the all power of teleportation is uppon the tree .-. dunno if is predestined by the time patrol or if is the tree itself sucking the power =/ if it is when someone broke the seal, it will......lol i cant even imagine. the fact is that all the mahora city is turning this tree as the city symbol. dunno why ;=; but as we know, mundos magicus is uppon us =/ so we can expect that they probaly have already something in mind when this happen.

and a gift to all of you guys. i painted this page a litle while ago. and is one of my favorites.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/e6eumx.jpg
    our xao
    Last edited by animefinder; May 15, 2011 at 08:05 PM.

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with BluFlaim that you might be overthinking the fact that Chao appears in Negi's Cosmo Entelecheia.

it was a pretty harsh thing to him, having to go out of his way to crush Chao's dreams and all. heck, he was pretty confused at one point too. to me, the fact that Chao appears there is just Negi's wish that the whole thing never happened and that Chao had a normal student's life.

as for Eva, she says so explicitly that she killed the guy in this chapter and back here as well. also, it was 600 years ago; she specifies so in this chapter.

as for the Time Patrol thing, I just assumed it a joke myself. maybe some obscure reference to something, but who knows

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jaiden82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out!
    http://www.mangareader.net/mahou-sensei-negima/324

So do we have to wait another month for the next chapter?
    Last edited by Jaiden82; May 15, 2011 at 10:36 PM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

only a month?

i want to see what is the new fate's decision. what he bring into his mind right now and i will paint the last page .-.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    So do we have to wait another month for the next chapter?
    hmmmm why ?? I mean we waited 3weeks for this chapter becouse the author was on a break.... but now he's back so I doubt we will wait a month for next chapter... ut mostly it will appear this week....

if something was wrong the author puts a note at the last page of the chapter... there was no such thing in current one so the usuall release date...

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

ITT: ppl that miss the joke

edit: just in case for those worrywarts who are still unsure about the next chapter: it says so clearly that it will continue in the next issue. look for this in the last page and googletranslate it if u dont trust me: 次号につづく
    Last edited by Ceipheed; May 16, 2011 at 07:34 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by animefinder View Post
    but does that mean that she (xao )somehow know about the seal on of the tree? o.o' cuz to the all power of teleportation is uppon the tree .-. dunno if is predestined by the time patrol or if is the tree itself sucking the power =/ if it is when someone broke the seal, it will......lol i cant even imagine. the fact is that all the mahora city is turning this tree as the city symbol. dunno why ;=; but as we know, mundos magicus is uppon us =/ so we can expect that they probaly have already something in mind when this happen.

and a gift to all of you guys. i painted this page a litle while ago. and is one of my favorites.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/e6eumx.jpg
    our xao
    explain yourself about the tree. If you mean its power, then yes, she knew about it. About the lifemaker seal, I doubt, since there was no mention about. neither do I know about it being planned to that extend, or about the time police joke.

mahora city, now that's funny. Think of it of Mahora Academy's number 1 mascot, ok. Nothing of worship there, except maybe the ceremony. Thanks for the pic, you draw better than me any day anyways (hehehe). I still love that master-of-the-world scene with her regalia.

EDIT: took me long to find it:
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_...7/c150/16.html

Ceipheed:
    I lost the case. hehehe

EDIT: I take it back:
    http://www.mangareader.net/209-56184...apter-297.html
    zazie here is telling that indeed chao rinshen's event could have been prevent from happing if negi really defeated the lifemaker, making like I said "she may be here for another reason other than preventing a bad future". But I kinda agree that it may be a desire from Negi's heart, thus she is in his dream, and has nothing to do with future events, since it is still a dreamworld. whatever, the present now is stopping the lifemaker from resurrecting and doing negi's plan for saving MM.
    Last edited by bebuxe; May 19, 2011 at 01:42 PM.
    two ads this time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3