Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Location: HM where she watched Grimmjow vs Ichigo
State of Mind: In character (Harribel after her Fraccions died)
Starting Distance: 40 meters
Knowledge: None except basics, e.g. she has hierro/shinigami know kido.
Restrictions: Captain Bankai and Captain Mask Powers AND Resurreccion.
Note: Harribel gets healed before every round.
In 1vs1 How does she do against each Captain/VC+ shinigami?
Masked Shikai Hiyori
Masked Shikai Lisa
Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; April 14, 2011 at 06:17 PM.
For now she clears the VC variants with minimal difficulty.
Clears Mayrui and Komamura with min-mid difficulty, others I'll have to think about a bit more on...
Does she have to fight through each one individually? If so I don't think she makes it passed Hiyori, and definitely not Lisa.
For the record, she'd get stomped by Komamura Sajin with serious ease. She's quick, but I don't see her being faster than Hollow kaname, and if Sajin can hit you you're screwed.
Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; April 12, 2011 at 07:46 PM.
Takes down all the VCs relatively easily - we don't know enough about the Vizard VCs' powers but they would have to have something pretty spectacular to even stand a shred of a chance. We know Renji and Ikkaku at Bankai level are slightly above Grimmjow's Fraccion, so don't come close to Hallibel.
Mayuri: Hallibel wins. Hallibel far outclasses him in every aspect other than hax posion moves - but he won't get a hit in with his Shikai, her base stats are just too far above his.
Komamura: Hallibel wins. Again, she is considerably faster than he is, and in Shikai without his entire Giant available for use, which could possibly have overpowered her, I think she'll blitz him. Even in Bankai I don't believe she'd have a problem, I would put her at around masked Tousen's level as far as speed is concerned, and she's much less arrogant, which imo was what caused him to get hit.
Byakuya: Hallibel wins. He's fast, but no faster than Hallibel, and doesn't have anything like the necessary firepower in Shikai to defeat her. His Kido could be a slight problem, but not enough to cost her the match.
Soifon: Undecided. Finally a character with a Shikai which might prove useful. Haven't decided yet, but still leaning towards Hallibel based on superior base power and probably near equal base speed, which will prevent her from being blitzed by Soifon. It will be very tough for Soifon to land two strikes in exactly the same place, I would in fact think it difficult for her to get a hit with her Shikai unless she thoroughly outmatched the opponent (Vega) or the opponent didn't have a weapon to block with (Yoruichi). Still undecided though.
Kenpachi: Hallibel wins. Patched 1h Kenpachi was pretty much on a par with unreleased Nnoitra, and we know that the top 4 Espada are a significant step up from the lower ranks, so I believe, with some effort, Hallibel wins this.
Not decided on the remainder, with the exception of Shinji and Shunsui, to whom I would say she definitely loses pretty fast.
I believe she will clean all Vice Captains in one on one without any problems. Also I believe she will deffinetly loose to any of Veteran Captains. Their Shikais are pretty good and also many of them had Masks to help them. Especially I believe that her problem would be Shunsui and Kensei according to their fighting style. Also Love and Rose are damn dangerous to her.
I believe she would win against Byakuya, Koma, Mayuri, Hitsu in Shikai. Soi Fong has decent chance, but I would vote 6/4 for Harribel in their fight.
Also I believe Ken can take Harribel without eye patch and Kendo. He is rather fast (even though people can argue). He doesn't use Shunpo, but he is just running pretty fast as his Vice Captain. Also he showed his strength against the strongest Espada Yammi who is obviously way stronger than Harribel.
Anyway, now that I know she'll be fresh after each fight, and that they're all limited to shikai, she'll definitely clear most of the captains and even some veterans. Matter fact Lisa has the best chance here as she's the only captain level that can use mask with her shikai. She also already proved she can go toe to toe with released Harribel. I personally think Hiyori could too, but since we didn't see that in canon I'll say she loses for now.
Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; April 13, 2011 at 06:38 AM.
I'd say she's clears all the VCs easily, Lisa will give the most difficulty, but halibel will still win. Mayuri's shikai has the potential to end things, but it's in the hands of a guy who most certainly won't beat her in swordsmanship. Koma would stomp if he had bankai, but he doesn't, and his shikai is trash. Byakuya gives her a decent amount of difficulty due only to his speed and kido, but she wins in the end. Then she finally loses to soi fon.
I'd say she wins against all the VCs.
Then has some severe difficulties with Soi Fon,Mayuri,and Koma but overall she will win. But she will then lose a hard fought battle against Kenpachi or Byakuya. It will not be easy for the 2 but I think they could pull it off.
The veteran Captains in my opinion (namely Shunsui and Shinji) will win with little difficulty.
Last edited by BaddAzzKenpachi74; April 13, 2011 at 02:19 PM.
Harribel vs VC
She will wins against all VC. Her base power already powerful enough to send Hitsugaya away. IMO, she also capable of hand to hand combat and might be no need for her to use zanpakutou against several VC.
Harribel vs Resent Captain
1. Harribel vs Mayuri = She will wins because for her brains, calmness & precaution. Her strength is above mayuri, so no doubt she will wins but it's maybe a little difficult if mayuri use some poison from his shikai. But she's number 3 for some reason.
2. Harribel vs Komamura = IMO, her based power is strong enough to defeat komamura base strength/shikai. Komamura is shown as very strong in term of brute strength but will lose to harribel long-range attack (Cero, Ola Azul) and speed.
3. Harribel vs Byakuya = Not very sure who will wins. Both of them have strength, speed, intelligent and long-range attack. With based power it might be byakuya chance to wins but it might be different if both of them used full power/abilities.
4. Harribel vs Soifon = I choose harribel to wins. They both fast for sure but harribel Ola-Azul & Cero technique strong enough to slow down soifon. With harribel speed and precaution she will not hit with soifon shikai. I'm sure both of them enjoy to fight with "combatant" style until the end.
5. Harribel vs Kenpachi = She will wins. Kenpachi have hard time to defeat espada 5 and i dont think he will defeat harribel so easily. But again, her long-range attack will save her ass.
Harribel vs Veteran Captain
1. Harribel vs Rose = I do think she will wins this fight. Although we know Rose is veteran captain it doesn’t mean he have wide opportunity against Harribel that could be veteran hollow/arrancar also . Rose shikai so magical but it will playing hard time with Harribel zans and she can counter all rose attack with her swordsmanship, Ola Azul and Cero technique ability.
2. Harribel vs Kensei = Kensei fight style is similar with kenpachi/komamura style which is brute strength. But I can see kensei is more “intelligent” opponent and will give hard time to harribel handled. They both have some opportunity to wins.
3. Harribel vs Love = This is hard but the chance more to Love to wins. Not just his brute strength but his weird shikai will give harribel based power consumed. Love already stated that Cero do nothing against his shikai, so Cero is out. But harribel Ola Azul might give more action to it. Overall, Love could wins.
4. Ukitake = I have no idea about this but have to give harribel credit to wins because of Ukitake mystery disease. Ukitake shikai for sure is above harribel but he will lose against harribel good health and strength.
5. Harribel vs Shinji = Shinji will wins. With his inverted shikai, harribel have no room to success without her transformation. But if she have skill like aizen which is “Highly Intelligent” in mind, she probably wins. So, with based power, harribel will lose.
6. Harribel vs Shunsui = With master in swordsmanship and shikai ability shunsui will wins. I think in term of speed, strength, based ability and kidou, harribel have no chance to wins.
Last edited by espadaboyzz; April 14, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
By Base Harribel you mean she can't use ressurection?
If that's the case, i think she can beat all VC's, recent capitains, Rose and maybe Ukitake
Last edited by leshrak; April 14, 2011 at 10:16 AM.
If the captains are restricted to only shikai, does that mean that halibel cannot release?
The title says Harribel (Base) - pretty sure that means sealed Released I believe she'd take everyone no question apart from Shinji and Shunsui.