Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Miu vs Renka!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Miu vs Renka!

BOOOOOBSSS!!!!!

ehem, as appealing as this would be this thread is most definitely not a wet t shirt contest (it'd be interesting if a bunch of computer artist or whatnot would actually make such a thing though).

Miu has been stated to be a genius repeatedly and so far the only person within the disciple class that has held a candle to her is sho. It does kinda seem her disciple class peers are slowly but surely catching up to her.

Renka has been suggested to also be a genius. She also has been fighting for as long as miu and is by all intents and purposes extremely skilled in Chinese martial arts. She is also attacked by assasins on a daily basis which would suggest she has accumulated a decent bit of experience over the years, perhaps even more so than miu. She had a bit of trouble when fighting rachel but at this point I really don't think miu would fare significantly differently overall.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Miu vs Renka!

It's really a tough choice and not only because of their hottness.
    I'd actually go with Miu being a bit better than Renk overall and that's because she was trained by the Elder. And that's pretty big fit. We also saw her fighting a Master (that dread armed guy) and she wasn't that bad against him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

They are equally matched.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sho >>>>>> Rachel = Renka

Now we insert Miu into the equation and...

Sho >=Miu>>>>> Rachel = Renka

There's the answer xD

Kenichi got way to lucky when he beat Sho. Even the Elder said that he'd probably never get that kind of power again...

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd actually say that Kenichi has no choice, but to become a Master at some point during the storyline. So he will deffinetly surpass his best previous fights.
    Also I believe that Miu is at Shou's level now or maybe even surpassed him already, cause she is continiously progressing during all the manga.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Sho >>>>>> Rachel = Renka

Now we insert Miu into the equation and...

Sho >=Miu>>>>> Rachel = Renka

There's the answer xD

Kenichi got way to lucky when he beat Sho. Even the Elder said that he'd probably never get that kind of power again...
    I don't think it was ever actually said sho was that much stronger than rachel. He was to inherit the techniques of all the yami fists but that in itself would not mean there is such a huge difference. You have to also consider that rachel might just be that good too, I doubt she is actually weak in any way.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yah.... I agree. We are yet to rachel's true power. She likes to show off while fighting. So, never looks that dangerous.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Shou actually was the strongest in Yomi. We don't know by how much, but I'd say he might be as strong compared to other Yomi as Kenichi compared to his Shimpaku Allience's friends.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think it was ever actually said sho was that much stronger than rachel. He was to inherit the techniques of all the yami fists but that in itself would not mean there is such a huge difference. You have to also consider that rachel might just be that good too, I doubt she is actually weak in any way.
    Shou was ready to destroy both Rachel and Ethan when Diego told them to attack, and it didn't look like Shou even gave a damn, rather he had a pretty badass drawing.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...8/c248/15.html

She didn't even respond to this.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...8/c248/17.html

We know that Rachel is really good, but Sho was the leader of all of them for a reason. He had to at least be above them in martial arts by at least a large sum or else the guy that leads it now would have led it from the beginning, since its clear that he has more Heart.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we are forgetting Kajima. The masters also think that all their disciples are better than the others.
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23772...apter-266.html.

They did not approve of him earlier. On top of that inheriting means learning from other types of Martial arts, of which some are reluctant.
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23772...apter-266.html

So, It is wrong if we say that Sho is much much stronger than others.

Recently there is one more info. which verifies this. The ones that are much stronger do not intend to convulge much with the weaker ones. If so, then how was he speaking casually with hermit in the past?

btw while reading those chapters I came across the name Nerieru clan. What is that clan?
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23772...apter-266.html

This may be not suitable for this discussion. So, plz. forgive the interference. I ws only intrigued.
    Last edited by Gourab; April 14, 2011 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Shou was ready to destroy both Rachel and Ethan when Diego told them to attack, and it didn't look like Shou even gave a damn, rather he had a pretty badass drawing.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...8/c248/15.html

She didn't even respond to this.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...8/c248/17.html

We know that Rachel is really good, but Sho was the leader of all of them for a reason. He had to at least be above them in martial arts by at least a large sum or else the guy that leads it now would have led it from the beginning, since its clear that he has more Heart.
    Rachel was ready to fight him though, she did not seem scared in the least bit. It's not like Rachel or Ethan got intimidated at all. I doubt she would have hesitated to fight sho if her master hadn't stop her.

The whole neriero thing is just a joke, I think it is a scanlator's group lol.
    Last edited by kkck; April 14, 2011 at 09:45 AM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

oops got fooled :P

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually there are plenty of situations where one person is stronger than another, but they still start the fight, cause both of them believe in their powers.
    Shou was stated to be the leader of Yomi and it isn't for nothing. He easily crushed Kenichi's friends without even breaking a sweat while practically using only one finger. I can't actually see Rachel or Ethan doing anything like this.
    I also think that is obvious for such group in such manga that the strongest leads. He was also stated to have a body of a Master.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Miu wins with some trouble
    Renka uses chineese martialart but miu trained in ryo some one at her talent is bound to pick up some moves from diff martialarts just by looking at em
    + elder trained her
    and so far we havent seen renka to be THAT great so i feel it aint a fair poll

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree.

I thought there would be a fight between them over kenichi.
    But now thats not possible, as kenichi has picked a side officially...

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast