Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Sig of the Week #156-157
May 28 - June 11 (2011)
The theme of the Week:
Requirement: Signature must contain something related to the sky.
This theme is somewhat open-ended since, as a bare minimum, you could do anything as long as you include the sky in it in some prominent way, which is not hard to do. You could be more focused if you want by centering your submission around an element of the sky (e.g., clouds, celestial objects, birds, etc.), the sky itself, or something with the word "sky" in the name. Good luck, and the sky's the limit! ~ Tsukisama
Hi & Welcome to the Bi-weekly Signature Competition!
How to submit contest entries: Must use PHOTOPLOG
- Everyone can join this competition. There is no minimum post that you need to make in order to join the competition.
- Each competition comes with its unique theme. Follow the theme and try to expand your creativity. Failure to abide by the theme will automatically result in a disqualification from the contest.
- The regular signature dimension and size restriction still applies unless stated otherwise. Having said that, your signature cannot exceed 200x600px and 400kb.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoilerish, porn-related signatures in the contest.
- Entries for the competition must be posted in this thread.
- A sig can only enter one competition. Recycling of sig entry in other competitions is not allowed.
- If you have multiple signatures, kindly choose one for this competition.
- Kindly credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you.*Important: From now onwards, simply crediting your stock to "found on google" is not going to be acceptable. We know that you found those picture from google (duh..) but we want you to credit the original source. Google is not your original source; it is just a means to get to that source. If you found the picture on google, make sure you address the correct website that links to your picture. Don't say "google". Thanks.*
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of signatures please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- Use the Photoplog Image Gallery or be potentially disqualified. We will help you if you ask for help, though.
- Go HERE.
- Choose "Sig Contest Submissions" as the Category.
- Click the "Choose File" button to select your submission entry and then click "submit".
- After upload is complete, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image; copy the thumbnail code listed (gallery preview) and post that code in this thread using the proper posting format.ExampleCode:"Theme" - "Optional custom title" by "artist" (Large size thumbnail) "credits, other comments"
Female - Sayuri by Leen
Stock from Planetrenders.net
- For two weeks after the thread is opened: Submissions of all the entries can be made.
The thread will be locked by two weeks after or at +/-11 pm EST*.
- The next day after the submission is closed. Votings will be held for another week.
- When votings end: Announcement of the winners and a new submission will be made!!!
Please don't comment here on anybody's entries.
Discussion should be done in the discussion thread instead.
Last edited by Tsukisama; June 04, 2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Added MH Gallery link
Sky - Conquer the sky by nanaDmari
Original art based on sketchup models
Sky - Break Away by Gintara
The image is slightly compressed, so view it at full size for HQ.
Sky - One Winged Angel
Stock/Credit - Here