Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2

Just watched AnE episode 9. i just looooove the animation and Rin's Seiyuu. He is doing such a great job! *___*
    sadly i just realized .. WE ARE ALREADY AT EPISODE 9!? D: then there is only 16 episodes left T__T Nooo! I really hope that they just take a break to get more of the manga and then makes a season two!! .. because i really love the AnE animation so far. The seiyuus are great and the animation is gorgeous! ~ and they have only made few fillers so far, and they were actually good fillers (liked the filler in episode one with Rin getting a job and such)..

okay am i the only one freaking out about Ao no Exorcist only will last for 25 episodes D: !??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In terms of episode count, I'm freaking out that there is sixteen episodes left, not that there are only sixteen episodes left. You've got Kuro's intro episode, the amusement park episode, the "proof" episode, and the summer training arc, which combined should only make up about eight or nine episodes, leaving the remainder to be filler. If this is true I hope they base them on the omake like they did with the first filler.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MyuuMyuu View Post
    Just watched AnE episode 9. i just looooove the animation and Rin's Seiyuu. He is doing such a great job! *___*
    sadly i just realized .. WE ARE ALREADY AT EPISODE 9!? D: then there is only 16 episodes left T__T Nooo! I really hope that they just take a break to get more of the manga and then makes a season two!! .. because i really love the AnE animation so far. The seiyuus are great and the animation is gorgeous! ~ and they have only made few fillers so far, and they were actually good fillers (liked the filler in episode one with Rin getting a job and such)..

okay am i the only one freaking out about Ao no Exorcist only will last for 25 episodes D: !??
    If its good enough i am hoping they animate the rest of the manga, i mean its popular enough am i right? bet yes it would be sad if it stops after just 16 more episodes i mean it has so much potential so i say bring in season 2!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member l3gitimat3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

25 is cool, but of course i would like more :/
    i like the latest episode, man, and the previous one before it. good stuff
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread

Well if its successful enough with the dvd rankings and the fanbase, there'll be season 2.
    But that'll be quite a long wait.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

A little late with commenting, but hey
    When I watched Rin having his bottom handed to him by Neuhaus' ghoul I thought that anime guys downplay him too much. But then I checked the manga and that's actually what was happening there too. But I missed the panel showing furious Rin up close, with his sword on Neuhaus' neck. I loved how they animated Rin's flames though, when he sheathed the sword - it looked like they were put down by a wind. Another good thing was Yukio, as usually. He's even cooler than in the manga, I say it every week The fight was awesome.

Oh, and anime makes it clear that Rin's flames really are effective against demons. It's the second ghoul Rin almost burned to death.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Astray's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt it'll only be 25 episodes when they're making at least an episode per chapter (actually more since we've had some fillers already which weren't half bad). The only way that happens is if they don't renew it for the next season, not because there are only 25 chapters out right now.

Ignorance is bliss.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Same here (only watched it cause I woke up in the middle of the night and can't get back to bed, my intestines hurt like hell right now and I had to distract myself for the tylenol to take effect).

I was rather happy with this episode. Cleaved to the manga and added some emphasis. Seems like they're finally making Rin demonic looking at points, though like you anya, I missed the face-on shot of a very very pissed Rin. I liked the addition too with Mephisto calling Rin "demon!' - ha, takes one to know one.

My only objection was... in the preview, the giant cat... is NOT FEMALE! If they make him a girl, it just doesn't work!
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, it's just a baby voice made by a voice actress. I hope so anyway. I think it's supposed to increase Kuro's cute factor, which in my humble opinion is unnecessary since being cute is Kuro's only purpose so far. Still, I'd love to see a filler episode with Kuro choosing to be with Rin because of his cooking.

Get well, earthforge!

I know what its voice reminds me of! Mameshiba! I don't know what the heck they are but every time I see this advertisement I want to shoot my monitor.
    Last edited by Kryanka; June 17, 2011 at 01:04 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    My only objection was... in the preview, the giant cat... is NOT FEMALE! If they make him a girl, it just doesn't work!
    IKR?! Although Kuro is cute, he was an important demon, I don't want no whiny female cat. Besides, it's a guy cat...

So far AnE is amazing, great seiyuus, awesome art, funny, action-packed storyline, almost none unrelated fillers, pacing's good, and a fun anime to watch. Although I liked it episode 9, the battle with the Neuhaus-sensei wasn't as dramatic or cool as I pictured/wanted it to be. X) The battle seemed kinda...dead?

And like Astray said, there's only 25 chapters, and AnE is a monthly series, so the anime is bound to catch up to the manga in at least one season. So either the anime will catch up to the manga with one or two fillers in between (hopefully using the two/three omakes out there);
    -dragging the plot out, in order to make a second season, with a bunch of fillers in between arcs;
    -or taking AnE, invent a different series of events and running off with it (Like Black Butler II).
    But those are just my predictions, so who knows?
    Although, I wonder where and how they'll end the first season?
    Last edited by sakura_fai; June 17, 2011 at 01:14 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ownage404's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping they're gonna make the 25 episodes stop at a certain point of the manga but later on release another season
    Because I think the only problem they are having is that there is about 2 or 3 episodes being released per chapter and it's gonna catch up way too fast which is why the fillers obviously. So they stop at episode 25 for season 1 and let the manga release more chapters to get ahead

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm the newbie here! I've just seen first four episodes of AnE, and I think it is an awesome series so far. I didn't know that it has 25 episodes. I think it's pretty long for an anime no? At any rate, I enjoy what I have at the moment. Rin is the typical antihero character I like, accompanied with a totally opposite character of Yukio. Plus the plot of having Satan's son become an exorcist is interesting as well. I'm really looking forward for more!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    11 "Deep Sea Devil"
    Well, 2 fillers in 11 episodes... I hope that when they'll reach episode 25, they'll wait the manga to go on...
    Quote Quote:
    12 "Tag"
    I'l watch tah episode over and over *_*

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So I've finished with 9 episodes today! I admit that it's getting more interesting, especially about what the Order wants to do with Rin. his identity, and his power. I am now suspicious of every person around Rin, even Yukio.

I have a question, though. How much does the anime following the manga? As I noticed that the manga is still on-going. I think anime which is based on an on-going manga can become somehow different from the manga because there are still chances open about what would happen next.

I forgot to write something very random. That babyshiba advertisement at the middle of the anime is way, way, way too cute that I really want one. *dies* >___<
    Last edited by phio_chan; June 19, 2011 at 08:00 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10 raw is up

Episode 11 preview is online as well. I guess there will be a beach episode.

The main character and the demon sections have been updated.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast