Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread

I think that is what Mephisto is trying to do; finding out the limit of Rin's power by giving him "trials". Attacks from that one-blind-eye sensei was actually his plan, right? It only slipped out of his hand a bit, to go that far. But I feel like there is something more behind "finding the limit of Rin's power" to his actions, including his "order" to the green-haired brother to play around with Rin.

And yeah, no babyshiba. Kinda missed it as well. XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Rin is a much more likable character than I thought he'll be.
    I figure there's going to be an upcoming arc about that guy with the green hair soon, the first serious arc in AoE.
    Although, I find it a little weird for mephisto to have such high expectations of Rin.
    Being AnE manga reader, I feel so much like spoiling it... (I won't, no worries.)

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    It only slipped out of his hand a bit, to go that far. But I feel like there is something more behind "finding the limit of Rin's power" to his actions, including his "order" to the green-haired brother to play around with Rin.
    It wasn't his plan for other students to get hurt. But as for Rin's trials - wait till Amaimon (greed haired dude) starts to act.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11 raw and episode 12 preview are out

The minor character and demon section have been updated and the seiyuu for Konekomaru has written a message.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh great! But... I can't read Japanese that well. TT___TT

Kaji Yuki did? O_O Argh~ Can't read it... TT__TT

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I almost forgot but a new commercial played a snippet of the new OP.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

The sub is out

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Drago's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao No Exorcist Episode 11 is out on AnimeFans.tv

Click here to Watch Online/Download --->http://www.animefans.tv/Ao_no_Exorcist.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow i feel like such a slacker concerning all things ANE!!! okay time for some major catching up!!!i felt like episodes 7-10 did a good job in representing the actuall manga so i have no complaints because, well, i love the manga!!!!though i was expecting kuro's (blackie) voice to be different its beginning to grow on me! now on to episode 11....i didn't really like this episode too much,i feel like it was basically pointless. trying not to be so negative i liked the ending where we found out why that kid said kamiki was cute (eyebrows hilarious!), i also liked that part where rin thouht the squids fins were ears! a classic clueless rin, but thats why we love him! and, for anybody that has also read the manga, kuro makes an appearance in chapter 8 yet we have failed to see him fighting along side rin like in this episode, and i don't know about anybody else but i have been dying to see some kuro action!!! and now to see one of my favorite chapters (ch 9) put in anime form!can't wait to see it, preview looks promising!!!oh and whoever said one ANE chapter could take up an entire episode kudos to you!!!
    Last edited by candy; June 26, 2011 at 11:48 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hohoho~ I also LOVE Kuro's action! Though Shima should have tell him earlier that cats can't eat squid. XD But that's fine, dizzy Kuro is so cute too! >.<
    I have to agree with you, Candy... Clueless Rin is so lovable! Hahaha~ LOL at the expressions on Rin's and Shima's faces when they were told they had to babysit Yohei~~
    Yohei with his no sense of direction.. ckckck~
    The last part is the most funny part, true. Eyebrows! Haha~ A dog named Shiro? Can't we have another name like aoi, akai or pinku?
    This eps is entertaining but I miss Yukio and co. So I'm really looking forward for the next eps! XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yohei and his sense of direction was awesome, I wouldn't mind if he stayed in the anime for a bit. Kuro fighting - I was waiting for so long to see it in the manga! Rin's comment about squid's ears was hilarious and Kuro was sweet. It was a good filler episode.

BUT the next one is one of my favorite chapters and it should look awesome animated. I'm actually surprised they didn't show anything of the best stuff in the preview. Anime-only fans may think it will be all about another small demon in the amusement park. Can't wait to see the real action again

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shaggy dog story episode. Really petered out at the end.

I liked how they showed the other tasks the Exwires are all doing, and how Mr. Kitten was doing something useful. They upped the Ho Yay between Rin and Shima to 100, and Kamiki's dere side to 600. Kamiki's just not that nice in the manga. I feel like they removed her smugness, and I liked her smugness.

Yohei was an okay original character. Very typical, but okay. I liked how he tried to save Kamiki, and the hardheads just collided - literally. Kamiki's comments were right on the bat there. Best part with Kamiki was definitely Yohei telling her that she was lost herself and making other people lost - sets the stage for what will happen to her.

I liked how Shima and Kuro were somewhat useful in this episode. Was nice to see Kuro fight (every time I hear Kuro's voice, I wince, but then I see the kitty and just melt.) I was sad to see Kuro's fight ended because eating squid is bad for cats. He's a demon, he can take it!

My biggest problem was the how Rin unsheathed his sword and then it magically sheathed again. It was like they took out the best part because of budget constraints! ;A; Those teases!

I didn't like how they reiterated the theme with Ukobach, Kuro and now this Kraken that demons can be nice and you should change their heart first. But this may increase the contrast of what will happen. I look forward to that.... haha... muahahaha!!!

Thanks riki!! Oh boy, I saw Shura in that commercial!!! I love her (well, I just got the hang of writing her, so...) And Amai! And Rin doing the stabby-incineratey thing! (They adapted the bangaihen! Oh I'm so happhappyhappyhappy!)

That last bit of spaz was thanks to the new OP which is AWESOME. I really don't like Uverwold's OP because it's too lighthearted and simple. The new OP is aggressive and strong, so I'm reallly fraggin' happy and.... Shura!! <3 I feel like what got me into the manga in the first place is now being reached - the contrasts within Rin's personality.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BexXx's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaah i really didn't think too much on the last episode it was a bit too pointless fillery for me I liked that it was shima and rin (shima's cool!) but i was looking forward to the manga showing Kuro fighting alongside Rin for the first time perhaps as something epic but poor Kuro got knocked out so easily! Ah I dunnooo it just didn't work in general for me that episode

But up until this they were going really well and the next episode will be awesome (one my fave chapters too!) it'll be great to see it animated

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Totally agree with you BexXx cant wait for next episode its one of my favourite too! but filler was in a way cutish =] nothing much to say about it though, but i love shima so xD missed the others though, i understand why they couldnt come ^^ its a good thing theyre thinking about the manga when making his fillers =D

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    I liked how they showed the other tasks the Exwires are all doing, and how Mr. Kitten was doing something useful. They upped the Ho Yay between Rin and Shima to 100, and Kamiki's dere side to 600. Kamiki's just not that nice in the manga. I feel like they removed her smugness, and I liked her smugness.

Yohei was an okay original character. Very typical, but okay. I liked how he tried to save Kamiki, and the hardheads just collided - literally. Kamiki's comments were right on the bat there. Best part with Kamiki was definitely Yohei telling her that she was lost herself and making other people lost - sets the stage for what will happen to her.
    You basically point out what I feel. =___=

This episode 11 is, well, good, but not in a special way. It feels more like a "refreshing", since only three main characters were there. But still, it is nice to see that Kamiki seem to learn something from the trip. I'm interested knowing that "demons can have a change of heart", though. I was waiting for Rin's reaction of that sentence towards himself, but it didn't appear. Oh, well.

Yay for Kuro! All hail Kuro! ...Even though it doesn't know the fact that raw squid is poisonous for him. XD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The first of four DVDs will come out in NA in October

---------- Post added July 03, 2011 at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was July 02, 2011 at 12:06 AM ----------

Episode 12 raw and episode 13 preview are out

The main character and demon sections are updated with new characters.

Shima's seiyuu has written a message.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

The sub is out

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

(warning: pretty useless post/fangirling bah)

Episode 12 is such a fun episode! Dunno why, but the scene when Amaimon draws and sheaths(?) Rin's sword makes me laugh X'D And the beginning was hilarious lol

Amaimon is badass and funny, and the fighting scenes made me longing for more For some reason Amaimon sounds... more enthusiastic than I imagined? xD Probably because his face in the manga was kinda emotionless before Rin fought back xP It fits him though, and makes him strangely cute :'D

There were some parts from the manga that I missed though, such as Shiemi's reaction when she found Rin (in the manga it was more exaggerated that she sensed something was wrong). Also, I found it weird that they changed the scene were Shiemi was in danger and Rin woke up from his demon-ness (IMO that scene was kinda awkward in the anime ^^; )... but who cares, the episode was awesome 8D Can't wait for next episode! Shura is epic.

Love how Mephisto is everywhere in the amusement park!

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast