Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    No, I meant roasting, not rusting. Roasting, as in a roast chicken.
    Ooops, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MyuuMyuu View Post
    Now you mention it.. i wondered, is Yukio also son of satan too? even if he dosent have any "satan powers" Or is it only Rin who is satans son? Cause as i understood it, it was something like a women were pregnant like all other womans, and then satan just gave (or "impregnate?") her childs with his power, but only one of them actually took the power (Rin) which means that yukio is NOT son of satan.. or did i missunderstod? .. in that case, looking away for Rin being satans son, he also have a real "human" father too, kinda.. right? Or did their mother actually sleep with satan? i doubt so.. :P
    You got it right, more or less. It wasn't fully explained in the manga, but we think that
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The episode is out on Hulu.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member l3gitimat3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the fansubs and the official subs are similar, but very different at the same time!
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raptor02_2001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I recommend to my friend since he can't use torrent in campus house ... he is happy to watch Huhu...
    I can't wait for next esp .. becasuse it will reveal to Rin ..

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the 2nd episode comes out this sunday?

how fast will the fansubbing people have it up?
    the official subbing is submitted to hulu on wednesdays, correct?
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, episode 2 is out today. I think it already aired in Japan already, but no raw is out yet.

It depends. gg fansubs usually get theirs out fast, but I don't know if they are continuing to sub it or not.

Yes. Crunchy Roll and Aniplex put the subs out on Wednesdays.

The synopsis and trailer for Episode 3 is up and check out the OP

Watch the raw here
    Last edited by riki; April 24, 2011 at 07:44 AM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ao no exorcist? Moar liek Yaoi no Exorcist, this will go down the same path as Black Butler and end up as fujoshi bait. It's kind of a shame, I actually liked the manga but lol A-1

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the subbed 2nd episode is also out (fansub)

the opening is also out
    Last edited by l3gitimat3; April 24, 2011 at 11:45 AM.
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

gg fansubs has the torrent out. The DDL will probably be out later.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Liked the OP.

Ugh, they drew out the first half of the episode waaaaay too much. Evil mushroom demons? Over the top much? Even more than that, Astaroth getting more power every time he screeched? Plus, it made Rin's reaction in the second half that much more unbelievable. I think it was better when only Shiro and Mephisto knew, and not everyone else in the monastery. I really facepalmed at Rin's little rant. Sheezus frist on a pancake, what the crap? In this version, your dad just defended you thrice! I don't think it'd matter to you what you were at that point, the guy just saved your life!

They did everything after the Astaroth battle right. Appropriately creepy. I am pushing myself to start watching it again. Creepy laugh and ominous gamelan doesn't bode well... Okay, they seriously improved Rin's reaction to Shiro's death. Much better than Rin in the manga, who was just shocked, they made him frightened cause he realized that was it. That was all his father would say to him.

Was initially not too fond of Yukio appearing immediately after Fujimoto's death, but it strengthens his words next episode.

Well, I liked the first episode better, but this was fine too. The anime has a different shape than the manga. Manga is more story driven, the anime is more character (Rin and Yukio) driven.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol i thought rin's reaction to shirou being possessed was a little... slow? i mean, he was just standing there for a good while before things started to sink in xD

and i dont really like how they portray rin either. i mean, to me they make him seem so helpless D:
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i kinda didn't like the second episode.
    having astaroth come back right after he was exorcised i thought was a mistake. and then having his demon minions attack too felt a little to drawn out, though i did like seeing shiro pulling a shotgun out of a church and start shooting the crap out of those demons! go shiro! plus i wasn't a whole fan of everyone already knowing what rin was. it kinda strayed from the storyline if you ask me because in the manga mephisto, yukio, and shiro were the only ones who knew what rin was and the others found out later. and yukio coming in right after everything ended kinda messes things up for the storyline as well. true it makes more sense why yukio would be mad at rin seeing what happened right away, but it makes it pointless for rin to ask yukio when he found out because if yukio saw what rin looked like before he had a chance to hide his tail, why would rin ask that when he would automatically assume yukio found out that night. and then rin i felt screamed a little to much!i mean he's not a crybaby, he's a tough guy who just happens to be scared. oh and that part about demons powers being weaker during the day was never mentioned in the manga. in the manga ghouls just became more sluggish in the light, not less powerful and it was only said for ghouls not other demons. gah! i definitely liked the manga storyline better, the fillers are just adding facts that were never said. i don't mean to be a hater! hopefully fillers will die down a little! (wow this is the longest post i've made in a long time!)
    Last edited by candy; April 24, 2011 at 09:27 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol candy. my head started hurting from just looking at that block of text xD i started reading it, then someone tried talking to me and haha everything fell apart after that ^^;

i didnt like the 2nd episode as much as the 1st.
    i did, however, like the OP.... but i like every OP or ED of any anime i ever watch xD

i really didnt like how the people at the monestary knew about rin. i especially hated how they were there. watching... i felt uncomfortable for rin QoQ

i didnt exactly hate when yukio came in in the end. i mean, it seriously screws up the storyline though ... WRRYYYY A-1???!!! D; i am in fear for the rest of the series...

BUT! maybe rin thought yukio couldnt see his demonic features because he doesnt know he has a mashou? i dont think rin knows yukio is an exorcist yet anyways
    Last edited by l3gitimat3; April 24, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm glad you feel the same way L3gitimat3!!! i liked the first episode it was kind of endearing to see rin's 'human' life before anything started going bump in the night.the fillers were even alright! kinda funny too!
    i know i felt the same way when the other people at the monastery were watching what i thought should have been a private moment between rin and shiro (satan). secrets were being told there you know? and not only that but when satan turned them all into crispy critters they didn't die just KOed. come on god of gehenna and all they had him do with his blue flames was knock people out? what is this pokemon????(not being a hater of pokemon at all in fact i'm in the middle of playing it)now i feel like i'm just ranting lol sorry!!!

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed, candy. I was happy when I thought they were fried by Satan, but then they are alive? Huh? Just to say "oh noez, Rin don't do it!!1!"? Meh. They also cut down on the sheer amount of blood in this episode. Should've shown Satan ripping off Fujimotoo's fingers.

Plus, apparently 19 minutes constitutes a day and a night. huh?

Two words for how I felt about the filler parts: mushroom demons.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

New Reply
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast