Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Could Be Raftela Mind......

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Could Be Raftela Mind......

Hello everyone, these days I was thinking about how Miria might have saved. In the eyes of men in black appeared dead, strange is not it? In your opinion, may have been the accomplice raftela?

She came into the mind of Miria and dug deep down, who says that she did not understand how things really work? Could the thought of Miria "not to kill the warrior in battle" have shaken raftela? Raftela could have created a general hallucination in the minds of those present and the MIB?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; April 16, 2011 at 08:07 PM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could Be Raftela Mind......

The warriors definitely knew she wasn't dead since they only administered non lethal wounds once they attacked Miria.
    That being said, could they have been under Raftella's influence so that they didn't kill Miria due to Miria's desire not to kill fellow warriors? Alot depends on how effective Raftella is on groups. I believe it was mentioned by Rubel? that if Miria had had a group with her, Raftella's ability wouldn't have been as effective or even non effective in the battle. If the revived warriors were susceptable to Raftella's influence as a group, it is possible that they were influenced to only inflict non lethal wounds and to deceive the MiB.

We don't know if the MiB are able to be manipulated by Raftella but I would suspect they wouldn't be or she could also be a potential threat if turned. I believe that Miria was such a mess that no one believed she could be alive just by sight alone. Wounds can be made to look much worse than they are. The MiB that came to check on her was so disgusted by the mess he told the warriors to "clean her up" which I interpret as "get rid of her".

Come to think of it, I think Rubel might be on to them after thinking about his conversation with Dai when Cassandra was mentioned and Miria's death was mentioned.
    Last edited by rcfalcon; April 16, 2011 at 07:57 PM.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    Hello everyone, these days I was thinking about how Miria might have saved. In the eyes of men in black appeared dead, strange is not it? In your opinion, may have been the accomplice raftela?

She came into the mind of Miria and dug deep down, who says that she did not understand how things really work? Could the thought of Miria "not to kill the warrior in battle" have shaken raftela? Raftela could have created a general hallucination in the minds of those present and the MIB?
    Well, I don't think that can be possible since the MIB do not have Yoki blood in them. Raftela can only manipulate Yoki. I think this was said in one of the manga chapter.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, that's not a known fact, we don't know if they're Yoma (Yoki beings) or not. We don't know either way.

I think there's some pretty strong content that suggests they are Yomas, but it's obviously not "silver bullet" conclusive however, as they could be Humans just as well as Yomas.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    Actually, that's not a known fact, we don't know if they're Yoma (Yoki beings) or not. We don't know either way.

I think there's some pretty strong content that suggests they are Yomas, but it's obviously not "silver bullet" conclusive however, as they could be Humans just as well as Yomas.
    I would tend to agree since none of them really appears totally human. With outstanding veins, various body parts damaged/held together with straps, belts, and the like, and a general overall creepyness about them, I'm not so sure they are totally human.

Additionally, it seems as though some of them can sense yoki since the trainer during Clare's initiation seemed to know what was happening during the battle.

Questions also linger like how do the MiB always seem to know where the warriors are unless suppressing yoki? Could the MiB be failed yoma transplants who didn't or can't go AB yet still retained enough of their humanity to not go completely yoma?

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If....the MIB have take the suppressed yoki pill for long time ago?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; April 19, 2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: nvm

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    If....the MIB have take the suppressed yoki pill for long time ago?
    I too feel this is certainly a possibility, because ONLY Galatea has been shown able to sense [Claymores] on the pills, and this is only AFTER she gouged out her eyes and thus heightened her Yoki Sensing Ability. So, the BCs being on pills is completely possible, as Galatea hasn't since hadn't any contact with them yet. Unfortunately, we don't know if Teresa or others (like Rafaela) would sense those on the pills or not, as there is no pills anywhere prior to Clare's Era. If Teresa and/or Rafaela could also sense the BCs on the pills, they are definately two who may not really care if the BCs were Claymores/Yomas or not, hehe.

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    She came into the mind of Miria and dug deep down, who says that she did not understand how things really work? Could the thought of Miria "not to kill the warrior in battle" have shaken raftela?

Finally I' see the chapter....and.....Raftela has been very honesty. I'm surprise, very surprise. I've understeand the real situation about the number 10. What a beatifull thing....Claymore have a human heart and it is more important of the other thing.
    Last edited by Alisia; April 22, 2011 at 01:53 PM.

16. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply