Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

Pssh.... I see Haze all the time at another forum

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post

Haze, is that true?

I miss you. ;.;

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    OBJECTION!!! That is an obvious lie, Baka wouldn't do that to us....he knows how we feel about deserters......

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's asking me to login in....

You're just trying to get me to join that forum aren't you???

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez... He 'returned', he said.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So that's it, huh? Haze been forgetting us here? No fair.

But seriously, how are you? It has been a long time since I was crazily active and talk to you guys. Oh, those old times.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha.

Mafiascum is eating my lurk-tivity too...

It's mainly because of uni right now. Law has a craptonne of readings and thats' a real pain I guess.

Not to mention another assignment that seems due in about three days.

V_V;;

And yeah I'm sure once those pressures disappear I'm going to get back into full swing with replying to all these threads.

And most likely translating too. ^^

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

yeah I ditto Phio; it's hard to be crazy active unless I have a lotta time...>_>

@ Icei: Law is going meh ish it's a total pain defs don't choose it if you hate words...
    God knows how much I've read and crapped out over the last semester and a half...*shudders*

I'm in UNSW at the moment, USyd isn't as lenient with those bonus points; though to be fair I was only a point off... You should apply UAC! Gives you better flexibility; especially if you're aiming for med. Personally Qtac gives you a fast track with your career though considering the more lenient UMAT scores.

I have friends doing BioMed at USyd though; I recall that's what you're interested in...

@Goldy: Nah Kdowns is just spreading lies
    But seriously there's very little posting going on there either...V_V;; Too much mafia is no good and so much work/

How've you been?

@Nii-chan:
    Yeah course I've read Song of Ice & Fire bro!

I'm like the most epik hipster ever; I found out about the series aggesss before it became cool.

But yeah what's surprising was i found it on the credits page of some scans for manga...I have no idea what manga it was but the scanlator/translator recommended
    Fire and Ice and some sci fi by Robert Heinlin...they were all great reads
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

haze you should host the mafia game on MH.Peoples r so ready for this

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

HazeKiller

Heya Guys.

RIP to my old thread, apparently MH was down earlier and my thread was among those lost.

That was like; 20 full pages of like 10 bajillion line long posts with Icei, as well as splatterings of convo with various other members kind enough to grace my thread.

*minute's silence*
    *last post*

---------------

Eh, guess this is a good chance to re-introduce my self.

I'm BakaHaze, Chinese to English translator...currently not bound to any team

I enjoy action manga's primarily, comedy is also high up on my list. I really dislike harem stories...

Probably my favorite series ever would be NGE, I'm currently hooked on Mahjong manga such as Saki, Legendary Gambler Tetsuya and Akagi etc. Other gambling psychological manga are really cool too.

Hobbies outside of the anime and manga community include large tracts of reading...
    I find that I'm actually quite a naive or idealistic reader, I seem to like Tolkien's black and white LOTR over GRRM's Song of Ice and Fire; admittedly both are brilliant series.

I also enjoy running and taekwondo...not much else...

I currently study LLB (lemon lime bitters? ) at UNSW, I'm not enjoying the amount of reading I have to do for that.

That's it! Hope to see you round, when this next assignment's over

~~

Baka thread v 1.5

12. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HazeKiller

RIP old thread... You were awesome... All the text walls you had were pretty epic and eyeraping. I will miss you.

And as to reply to your reply to my post, yes, it was biomed. You have good memory. Though I'm not exactly planning to be a doctor or someone who has to deal with patients, so I didn't do the UMAT. About applying through UAC, I don't think I will, actually... My mum's kinda against me moving away and I'm not fussed about staying in Melbourne, so yeaaaah...

Random question: What do you think was your worst subject last year, and how badly did you do in it?

Aannndd... I think that's all there is to reply to... I'm just replying from the memory I have of your post that I read in the morning, since I didn't have time to reply at the time and then your old thread just disappeared.

Oh, and good luck with your assignments~~
    Last edited by Iceiphoenix; August 22, 2012 at 06:26 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey HAZE! did not post in your old thread, but I will in this one.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Icei:

LMAO! Eyeraping!

true a lot of my friends say I talk a lot...must transfer over to my posting

Of course I have good memory; that was some important stuff we were talking about.

Haha yeah if it's not for med or dent I really don't see much point going interstate, because those are pretty much the only degrees that are really worth the sacrifice. All other degrees are pretty much equally good at all Uni's around the country.

My worst subject was English, surprisingly, and it was a high band 5 (far out super Asian fail man ) at 88. If it helps, I did Chinese + Extension, English + Extension, Maths + 2Units of Extension, and Chemistry. lol.

Essentially what happened was my super good teacher I had in year 11 took a break and I got left with a crappy one that just gives out handouts...and my essay quality really dropped. I mean, I went from rank 30 to 130 >__> wasn't even expecting band 5 to be honest. Until our whole school demolished the English subject as a whole.

I'm sure you'll do well!

Yeah my post had a message to Goldy, Kdowns, NiiChan, (Bugzee?) and Phio I think? Q__Q

Oh well...

Also,
    Spoiler: Haze's eyeraping sage advice about year 12 show

@DigitalDude:

Bro I've seen you around in Fun Forum heaps of times but yeah you never did come around to say hi!

How are you? Where do you hail from and what do you do?

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    @Icei:

LMAO! Eyeraping!

true a lot of my friends say I talk a lot...must transfer over to my posting
    AND BACK TO THE EYERAPING TEXTWALLS WE GOOOOO!

Yep... I think it must have...

Oh, btw. Epic post count. I took a screenshot.

Quote Quote:
    Of course I have good memory; that was some important stuff we were talking about.
    Good job. And I have good memory for useless stuff... Good flash/temporary memory too. So useful for SACs, tests and Chinese orals.

Quote Quote:
    Haha yeah if it's not for med or dent I really don't see much point going interstate, because those are pretty much the only degrees that are really worth the sacrifice. All other degrees are pretty much equally good at all Uni's around the country.
    Ahh, ok. But then you see them boasting about their rankings and how they're number 1 in the country or whatnot.
    I'm losing one of my good friends to Adelaide because of dent. And some are going to ANU...

Quote Quote:
    My worst subject was English, surprisingly, and it was a high band 5 (far out super Asian fail man ) at 88. If it helps, I did Chinese + Extension, English + Extension, Maths + 2Units of Extension, and Chemistry. lol.

Essentially what happened was my super good teacher I had in year 11 took a break and I got left with a crappy one that just gives out handouts...and my essay quality really dropped. I mean, I went from rank 30 to 130 >__> wasn't even expecting band 5 to be honest. Until our whole school demolished the English subject as a whole.

I'm sure you'll do well!
    Wooooow... Your worst subject was English and you're doing law... What the heck. Wow, so many subjects with extension units. @_@ I applaud you.

Ahh, yeah. I remember you telling me about that. Well hey, at least you still got an awesome ATAR and got into a good course, yeah?
    Right now, English is easily my worst subject... It really sucks, because in sem. 1, we had 3 SACs that were all out of 30 and I did pretty well in them. Now in sem. 2, we have 2 SACs, but they're both out of 50 and on the two texts I have trouble with the most. Last English SAC next Monday. Then Chinese detailed study oral SAC next Wednesday.

Hahaha, thanks!

Quote Quote:
    Yeah my post had a message to Goldy, Kdowns, NiiChan, (Bugzee?) and Phio I think? Q__Q

Oh well...
    Yep...

Quote Quote:
    Also,
    Spoiler: Haze's eyeraping sage advice about year 12 show
    Yep, there's a one week break between graduation and the English exam. Ahahahaa, please... I'm already having a hard time keeping up my motivation. And I have recently gotten into J and K-dramas again. WHYYYY? *Slaps self*
    Since I only have 4 VCE subjects, my exams are pretty spread out... I have English first, then bio the next day, but I have a 2 week break between my bio and chem exams, and then I have Chinese a week after chem. I'm hoping that they'll make the uni chem exam some time between my bio and chem exams... This way, (hopefully) I won't slack off too much.

Thanks!! I will!!

(Btw... *you're.)

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Baka version 1.5 is doing well

.................and long posts are long
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

New Reply