Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

34 80.95%
  • Mediocre

7 16.67%
  • Awful

1 2.38%
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 115 Disc/116 Pred Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 115 Disc/116 Pred Thread

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
    Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.

Spoiler: Making a spoiler post synoptic show

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
    It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here
    and find translations here.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; June 02, 2011 at 02:49 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 115 Spoiler Thread

spoiler translation
    Verification: pending
    Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1096466265
    Credits: Tom Bombadil from Animesuki has translated the spoiler I've found on Baidu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil
    This chapter mainly focused on Raki, but the plot development for future chapters is super exciting.

Raki is much stronger than previously thought. He fought the twins evenly? (who went easy on him). Somehow the twins entrusted the task of protecting the young trainees to him. Raki then fought several organization's ninjas with ease. Raki is truely awesome in this chapter!

On the other hand, because the Abyssal feeders can adapt in the battle field and avoid direct blows to their head, Maria's group fell into disadvantageous position. But the twins joins to reverse the situation.

Then the zombie former number 1 are released.

However, they were out of control and might awaken at any moment and the situation is very serious.

But somehow Dae is unharmed.
    Tabasa's group sensed the change and speed up toward the organization.

Something about whether anyone is killed or seriously hurt in battle, and a bit speculation about how the next chapter goes.

The child trainees are really cute! The spoiler poster wants one!

Edit: it was also mentioned in poster 480 that the head of the organization said that "Dae cares more about the result of the experiment than the organization or the war on 本国(home country, I guess that's the mainland?)"

4. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SPOILER WAS TRUE... Chinese scan being uploaded as we speak http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1096649824

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Ch 115 show

claremore from AS says

Quote Originally Posted by claremore View Post
    Spoiler: names for no 1 claymores spoilers show
    (anyone who knows Chinese willing to give that a go?)

Spoiler: ch 115, gene on AS just posted the names of all 3 in question. show

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Spoiler: ch 115, more detailed look at the eyes of Claymores vs Humans (and yoma and ABs in human form) show

Am I the only one on this thread?
    Last edited by Ryus; June 01, 2011 at 07:22 PM.

10. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope not, but if there is a better thread for claymore spoilers, please post it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post

claremore from AS says

(anyone who knows Chinese willing to give that a go?)

Spoiler: ch 115, gene on AS just posted the names of all 3 in question. show

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Spoiler: ch 115, more detailed look at the eyes of Claymores vs Humans (and yoma and ABs in human form) show

Am I the only one on this thread?
    no, not much to say since, translations aren't out
    thanks for the analysis

http://tssym.tk/cm/Claymore/115/12

um he's looking quite evil here
    hope that doesn't mean anything
    since he'd be a guy claymore

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Can t wait to get the translation. It seems that indeed raki has gotten Claymore strength, not only is eyes but is arms on this picture: http://tssym.tk/cm/Claymore/115/24 also looks like when a claymore release yoki to raise her strength.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Having veins visible doesn't mean someone isn't human. Some people are wiry and it's especially well visible after a training. I'm pretty sure we would see the same veins when Galk used his sword if he didn't wear armor.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh... Adding up Raki's strength, agility, antics and eyes, there's no way he's wholly human. But he looks pretty badass in a good way, so I'm quite happy. I'm really curious what Dae is telling the other BCs though. They don't seem too happy. And somehow those other trainees look adorable.
    Last edited by Nefnora; June 02, 2011 at 02:19 AM.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that's true in real life, but in Claymore Yagi may be using the "bulgy veins" to indicate a being is a Yoma, "Yoma fleshed and Yoki using". However, there has been instances of supposedly humans seen with the bulgy veins in Claymore, so who knows, meh. maybe you're right that the "bulgy veins" means nothing, or maybe bulgy veins really does indicate them being Yomas...

----------------------

Raki is now almost as confusing as is Priscilla.

is he human or inhuman/Yoma?

is he powerful or weak?

is he "cheerfully traveling with Priscilla who he likes, but who will also try to stop/kill her should she try to eat humans or himself", "crying weak helpless child again as he learns that Priscilla is flying off to go kill his beloved Clare", or is he "deceptive and cruel and enjoying it as if he's Isley and/or Priscilla" ???

who's side is he on, Yomas/Awakeneds or Humans or Claymores, or is he a "peace keeper who's trying to unite them all in harmony" (like naruto in naruto) ???
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; June 02, 2011 at 03:07 AM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out. Raki is so awesome

23. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Gernot's translation is also out. It makes some things a bit more clear, for example this aura twins were talking about is just Raki's smell. And we know Claymores (at least some) can smell youma/human/strong warriors.

25. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 115 Disc/116 Pred Thread

alright, my comments/thoughts/summary of chapter 115:

01. Raki might still be a human, we don't know for sure if he's inhuman or not. The TATs did say that he had an aura different from the BCs, though I don't think we can know what that might mean. Raki though is able to easily take on the group of BCs, and even the TATs too, though they were taking it easy on him.

02. Raki is extremely good with the sword obviously (and its similar to the swordsmanship that the Claymores use too), thanks to Isley, and he seems knowledgeable of the Organization/Claymores as well, though we don't know if this source of knowledge is from Isley+Priscilla or Clare.

03. the Trainees use dulled swords (they can't cut) and which do not have the emblem/symbol on it yet as they are still Trainees and earlier in the manga it states the same thing too, upon becoming a ranked Claymore they receive their emblem/symbol 'ed claymore swords.

04. Raki seemed to steal one of the Trainee's swords

05. the "Claymore'ization" and conditioning/training is a very painful/suffering/difficult process, which the Trainees do not like, lol.

06. yes, Yagi is aware of physics, lol. Raki: if we collide in air, my heavier body will knock you backwards, lol.

07. sempai is used... it should be teacher/mentor to match up with the english, hehe.

08. the TATs attack Raki, because they thought he was one of the Org's men/creations.

09. Raki learns of the Claymore Rebellion, but he offers to help lead the Trainees to safety, while the TATs rush back to help the Claymores against the AFs

10. Raki keeps the dulled trainee sword, and fights off the BCs with it.

11. we are confirmed that the AFs are initially weak ("normal" Awakeneds/ABs), but as they get and share combat knowledge/experience, they become even more powerful than AOs, as they become harder and harder to kill.

12. the AFs change their tactics to attack the weaker Claymores (as they were attacking the single ranked/digit Claymores initially), but the TATs arrive just in time.

13. Miria learns about this "male prisoner", but it doesn't yet seem that she knows/realizes it's Raki.

14. Raki's shoulder still hurts... but not his back... that doesn't make sense, lol

15. the 3 rank 1 Claymores are Hysteria, Roxanne, and Cassandry. They are the strongest of the "whole" Claymores that Dae could "Revive/Re-Animate". However, they are a bit of "loose cannons", which is bad for both the Org and also the Claymores, as this means it's unlikely Miria's going to get them to join them, lol.

16. fortunately Deneve's group is on the way, leaving the "Lab", to help at the HQs.

17. however there's a huge Yoki in the Org HQs, which probably are the 3 rank 1 Claymores in most likelihood, though maybe there's something else as well... Dae... maybe a Destroyer...

18. Also, we learn about Dae, who is truly a scientist, not caring about the Org nor their war presumably on their homeland, the continent, and maybe I'm reading too much into this... but it almost seemed like Dae was grinning at having choosen those 3 rank 1 Claymores in that he may want them to destroy the Org too... maybe Rubel and Dae are on the same side... who knows...
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

27. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 115 Disc/116 Pred Thread

I'm so glad that Roxanne and Hysteria were chosen, pretty much dead on on the guesses.

I'm actually not so eager to find out what they look like, since we did get a minor glimse of their hair. All the claymores facial expressions and structure are pretty much invariable, so it's pretty darn easy to imagine them already.

The only thing thats making me eager is what their true abilities are. I mean, Hysteria is elegant = I see that going well when fighting with male warriors. Then Roxanne, is she bipolar during in action? Then Cassandra eats dust, yummy!
    Just kidding! I enjoy their names very much.

However, I'm not sure how Dae really resurrected them. Are they driven solely by conscience... and they'll all gone a scroll together? I don't know how the ORG could possibly control them, heck, they might as well just fight the ORG and Rebelling warriors altogether.

29. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast