Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
scrap the teams next time be a single game again but follow the rules for last day
e.g pm a mod to start the round have 5 hours to solve it
people will be weeded out earlier and be much tougher n fun imo
also work with flexibility of timezones giving the player the chance to play when he is online
also who is Hysten
i think the top 3 people should compete again
Last edited by Hystzen; May 03, 2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Some people liked the teams, others didn't. I know Evil definitely liked having teams Who else would have rather had an individual game throughout?
The problem with the "pm a mod to start the round have 5 hours to solve it" system is if we have teams, the team members need to be in the same timezone and be around at the same time
I agree though that some days the clues were way too easy
Also, I've fixed the "Hysten" typo
Aaaaand, lol @ Evil's PM exchange with M3J
So i was not alone. It did make me laugh though, after a lot of desk -> face.
I personally think it was a good method having teams and then on the last round going solo XD
And also the first days' 24 hours method works just fine, as well as the final method for solo hunt.
What? He was the only mod on when you guys asked me. <_<
I know, I'm a God amongst men, feel free to PM me your questions and problems.
Not that I care, but it's nice to see other people's misery once in a while.
Slash end off-topic.
I missed AI and Evil, also ._. We have good time difference, they were funny and commited to the game >< When the tasks were hard or demanding too much time, at least sharing things with them made it also funny. Last round made me feel really tired and not willing to search alone thru huge threads =(
And Milly answered my PM fast o/ Get some boobs o/
So there is not going to be a round to break the tie? We have two winners now?
There is... It will be this weekend though
We have finally reached the long-awaited TIE-BREAKER ROUND!!!
Iceiphoenix and BBB Banana: Please PM a game staff mod (feel free to PM all just in case) when you are ready to cross the last hurdle! saladesu, Charlie, Blai, igotthegoods, M3J, and destiny4ever await your PM!
Say the following in your PM: I’m here for the tie-breaking round.
- A game staff mod will then PM you a list of riddles after reading your request.
- You will also be given an overall time limit of 5 hours for all the riddles.
- The clock will start ticking as soon as you are sent the list of riddles.
- Failure to PM a game mod within 24 hours of this post will result in a disqualification.Your TaskYou may choose to solve any riddle(s) from the list of riddles you will be given.
- Complete and solve as many riddles as you can within the time limit.
- A minimum of one riddle must be solved.
- Submit all riddles when solved. Remember that every second counts!
- Any riddle that you solve successfully but fail to submit before the time limit is up will not count.
- You will NOT be ranked by how fast you solve the riddles.
- The winner is the hunter with the highest number of riddles solved at the end of the hunt!
- Sharing answers, discussing clues and other forms of collaboration with anyone, including those not participating in this round, will result in instant disqualification.
- Once you begin the hunt, only PM the game staff with your solved riddle.
- Zero help or hints will be given by the game staff.
- Read this entire post and so that you understand the rules and game play.
- Team work is NOT accepted. You are flying solo.
- If you are unsure about any of the rules, feel free to ask in the thread or via PM.When you submit an answerHave fun, and may the best hunter win!
- Have a separate spoiler tag for each solved riddle, if you submit more than one at a time.
- Always include the riddle number and URL of the post etc containing the answer.
Are the answers to the riddles going to be posted once the contest is over?
Yes they will be
I'm gonna die
We got 5 riddles and all of them are hard ones
You guys killed me
I couldn't answer any of the riddles
Last edited by BBB Banana; May 07, 2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
It would be funny if non if them is able to solve a single one
Not for them though