Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: DGM Chapter 206 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 206 Discussion/207 Prediction

In a part of the DGray Char Book, Hoshino says that the past minds from which Alma and Kanda were created were not going to be returning; she said Kanda will most likely be coming back in another interview (noche, maybe?) but she hasn't said anything about Alma (at least, i haven't found anything yet). To me it seemed like Kanda was ready to die right after Alma, but on the chance that he's not dead and will be coming back, he will be needing something to live for. A very large part of me hopes that Alma will be somehow involved, and preferably involved and alive and a very small part of me, to which i don't want to admit the existence off, wants Alma to be officially dead (he's been trying to die, for like... 10 years now, right?) and maybe Kanda to be alive, but not return to the battle field.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    In a part of the DGray Char Book, Hoshino says that the past minds from which Alma and Kanda were created were not going to be returning; she said Kanda will most likely be coming back in another interview (noche, maybe?) but she hasn't said anything about Alma (at least, i haven't found anything yet). To me it seemed like Kanda was ready to die right after Alma, but on the chance that he's not dead and will be coming back, he will be needing something to live for. A very large part of me hopes that Alma will be somehow involved, and preferably involved and alive and a very small part of me, to which i don't want to admit the existence off, wants Alma to be officially dead (he's been trying to die, for like... 10 years now, right?) and maybe Kanda to be alive, but not return to the battle field.

maybe alma and kanada will be travelling...though i really doubt that...because from the manga it looked like he can finally rest in peace.

though i hope its alma's girl form who is travelling with kanda

when do spoilers usually start showing up? i always forget the date lol

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sad that the new chapter will be released so close to school. I was hoping that August would be the month where I would bask under the light of Chapter 207.

The flashback transitioned to real time with Allen entering Mother's house. My prediction is that we'll continue with that heartwarming reunion, and he'll tell her about the situation he's in. I'm sure she'll be able to give him helpful guidance about what he's supposed to do now, and then we might enter a new arc.

*waits for spoilers to prove me wrong*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

School just makes the wait feel shorter!
    With august coming to an end next SQ's ToC should be coming out soon to confirm if there will be a chapter this month, hopefully there will be. I really want to know what's going to happen next, will Allen get his head bashed in by mother as a warm welcome back? She looks like she would do that. Lavi and Bookman need to enter the picture again too, they've been gone for too long! >8U
    Last edited by Mango-chan; August 29, 2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Double post. D:

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we'll get a mix? half with Allen and half with Bookman..
    But what about Tyki? He's still fighting with the Apo-guy 0o0 (Though I'm 110% sure that he won't die...yet ;.

And for Kanda, I think that Alma is dead, done, finito...
    Maybe that weird spider will lead Kanda towards Allen x3?
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just to know what is going on with Lavi and bookman. Hoshino-sensei probably won't tell us for months to come TT_TT

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9