Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed

Thread: Uchuu Kyoudai by KOYAMA Chuuya [Scanlations Available]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rinsora's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uchuu Kyoudai by KOYAMA Chuuya [Scanlations Available]

Uchuu Kyoudai

Uchuu Kyoudai was nominated for the 2nd and 3rd Manga Taisho Award and won the 56th Shogakukan Manga Award in the General Category.

Quote Quote:
    One night in 2006, when they were young, the two brothers Mutta (born 1993) and Hibito (born 1996) saw what appeared to be a UFO heading for the moon. They decided that night to both become astronauts and travel out into space.

In 2025, Hibito has become an astronaut, and he's going to go to the moon. Mutta ended up following a more traditional career path with an auto development company. However, Mutta just ruined his career through a violent altercation with his boss. Now, not only has he lost his job, he appears to be blacklisted in the entire industry. Maybe this is a rare opportunity for Mutta to once again chase his childhood dream and become an astronaut like his little brother!
    Info:
    • By: KOYAMA Chuuya
    • Serialized In: Weekly Morning
    • Number of Volumes: 13
    • Year of Publication: 2008-
    • Mangaupdates
    This wonderful manga has yet to make it's way to english speaking fans. I'm hoping that if I post it here, it may catch the eye of some generous person willing to translate and scanlate it. I'm more than willing to clean and typeset this manga.
    Last edited by Rinsora; June 18, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner PenguinChika's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uchuu Kyoudai [Seinen, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life]

I have the first volume cleaned to the best of my abilities. If a group wants to pick this series up and translate it, I'm willing to provide the PSD files.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uchuu Kyoudai by KOYAMA Chuuya

Scanlations of chapter one are out! Discuss here.

Thread Closed