Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Do you watch One Piece? (anime)

Voters
519. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

432 83.24%
  • No

25 4.82%
  • Depends

62 11.95%
New Reply

Thread: General Episodes Discussion - Part 1

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Episodes Discussion

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Azurel's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

General Episodes Discussion

I've finally decided to make an episode discussion despite the lack of response to OP anime around here. I hope that there ARE anime watchers among the manga readers. And to find out just how big that group is, I've put in a poll too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 313 Discussion
    A disturbed rest!
    Marine Vice-Admiral with the fist of love

After escaping from Enies Lobby on their miracle ship Merry Go, the Mugiwaras have finally said their goodbye to their precious nakama. Now, they are back in Water 7, recuperating from their earlier fights. The Galley-La Company and residents are busy repairing the aftermath of the Aqua Laguna that hit the town. The 200 million shipment had came and Franky shared his dream of building his 'Dream Ship' and entrusting it to the Mugiwaras. Meanwhile, a Marine warship was sighted and Garp, the Vice Admiral has landed on the island with his troops. He barged into the temporary headquarters where the Mugiwaras are residing and awoke the sleeping Luffy with a huge punch to his head. And he turned out to be no other than Luffy's Grandpa.

Vegapunk
    Instantz & Noobproduction
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Zoro is getting lost as usual and I never thought Garp was his grandpa, hadn't he met Garp in his previous adventure before? And SleepEating, definitely something only Luffy will come up with. Can't wait to see their new ship!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Episodes Discussion

I hope people know that the dub is now doing the G5 arc It's on its second episode. although most people don't care, it gives me something to watch.
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Episodes Discussion - Part 1

I don't know why, compared to Bleach, OP anime just sucks (don't ge me started on Naruto here).
    Many fights who are fucked up, especially when it involves Zoro (they should learn from the Bleach animation team, swords fights are better in Bleach, especially Byakuya vs Koga). Zoro's fights are one of the best in OP, and yet they literally butcher it in the anime.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Episodes Discussion - Part 1

I've been watching One Piece from the beginning with my little bro. It's really fun and nostalgic, considering we watched it first in '99. I gotta admit, I prefer the older, more rough drawing and animation more than this new style. But I guess you can't escape progress :/.

Anyway, we just finished Alabasta Arc, and one of the most epic moments in anime, at least for me. Honestly, One Piece needs more sea battles like this, with cannons blazing all around. Bon Clay for the win!
    Spoiler show

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply