Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Unwol's Plan All Along

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Unwol's Plan All Along

When i'm reading the 1st part of The Breaker(Again )i notice something

When Kang-Sung remembered a story of what his master about Unwol attaining Black Heaven Threshold and showing it to the elders and Kang-Sung's master said that Unwol killed all the elders because he can't control it he also told Kang-Sung that only one student can learn it thru selective inheritance that means only the master and that chosen student knows the secret of Black Heaven and Earth tech

Spoiler show

so what do you think? my theory is not complete though so i'll edit it when something came up to my mind

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unwol's Plan All Along

Unwol probably wasn't initially aware of the downsides of obtaining the Black Origin Threshold. After all, he was the first person in centuries to obtain that level of skill with the Black Heaven technique. Unwol was also noted to live in isolation, which suggests he wasn't concerned with the larger affairs of the Murim. Lastly, Shioon reminds GMR of Unwol, so Unwol would have had a personality similar to Shioon. So your theory is unlikely.

On a side note, Unwol explains here the reason he passed the Black Heaven technique on to Chun Woo.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i saw it that he handed down a book to GMR and said that he hope one day he can learn how to control it and maybe it is also part of his plan too

like when GMR learned how to use BHT and he enters the Tournament and make the murims look like fools Unwol plans to kill himself on that day (i'm just assuming )

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i saw it that he handed down a book to GMR and said that he hope one day he can learn how to control it and maybe it is also part of his plan too
    Unwol states the BHT could become the greatest technique under the heavens if completed. Unfortunately, until that day arrives, the BHT will remain a notorious demonic technique. Unwol's master and Unwol himself failed to solve the contradiction, hence Unwol passed that task on to his disciple. Unwol was hoping that GMR would solve the contradiction and not fall prey to his darker emotions.

You're also overlooking the other points I brought up which poke holes in your theory.

Quote Quote:
    like when GMR learned how to use BHT and he enters the Tournament and make the murims look like fools Unwol plans to kill himself on that day (i'm just assuming )
    GMR only entered the tournament so he could get rid of Unwol's banishment and was nowhere near mastering BHT at the time. It was also a secret that Unwol was GMR's master until the tournament's finale. So no on both of your assumptions.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well we will never know what really happened on that day Unwol demonstrated BHT on the Murim elders a lot of MAA Elders today assume that Unwol goes berserk but we will never know because Unwol killed all of the elders that day

and i hope i will be good like on what we think of Fisher Tiger at OP at first we think that he climbed to the holy land but the truth is he is also a slave (sorry for quoting OP :P )

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

New Reply