Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed

Thread: One Piece tournament gonna be awesome

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up One Piece tournament gonna be awesome

after the bleach tournament and the soon coming naruto tournament. we all know that one piece is gonna have the tournament after that. im so excitied for this because one piece is quite balanced imo.

i think the tourney should be broken into 3 tiers tho. since we've seen middle fighters and low class fighters and have ALOT of characters we can put in.

i'd like to hear your thoughts about the tourney and who u think should be in each bracket! assumng there are 3. low, middle, high

i'd put the admirals, WB, sengoku, garp, dragon (assuming he does something at this point), the shichibukai's, shanks, and rayleigh in the top.

its hard to type it all and i dont feel like continuing right now but u get the idea.

lets hear your thoughts!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece tournament gonna be awesome

Hopefully it will happen much later . Currently , we have no idea of how strong the characters are . Even main characters have yet to show their full strength against a worthy opponent . We have no idea how much other side chars have grown either . If it does happen there will be too much guess work .

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece tournament gonna be awesome

I think right now with Haki Luffy could be top-tier. In fact, I think a lot of the straw-hats could potentially be top-tier. After training, we have no idea how strong they are...

Epic Brofist!

Thread Closed