Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Hang Out Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sorgiva's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    I think they do.... The smiling face that we say inside Skinn and Tyki and Allen are in my opinion their respectful noah...
    If you notice, the guy behind here:http://www.mangareader.net/210-57363...apter-198.html Neah is also the shadow form that Allen sees, also looks similar to what is behind tyki when tyki starts to transform, and is in the mirrors in Skinn's flashback and inside the glass fragments in that one small scene between Tyki and Road.

Neah can be seen in earl's flashback and in Allen's dream...

I personally see Tyki and Noah memory Joyd as two different enteties, two different souls.... So, to me, that means that instead of Allen only being the 14th, he also has Neah the host inside of him...aka 3 souls: 14th, Neah, Allen. I think it's getting cramped in there Not to mention a 4th soul if innocence turns out to have a mind of it's own....

Anyway. The times that Neah appeared to allen he has been a jerk. The times the 14th appeared, he has minded his own business/not be a jerk. In Earl's memories, Neah was nice and "don't push yourself" ect. the 14th-like smiling people inside the other Noah have all been jerks. Based on this, i don't know which one is the mean one, if one even is. But, based on Neah's current personality, i highly doubt Cross would ally himself with someone who is so stuck up (also why i don't think the cardinal is Cross: Cross would have thrown a fit if he got egged!).

Likewise, Neah's want to return to Mana is uncharacteristically soft - i mean, he/14th did kill off nearly the whole noah family!

Also, if Neah is the anti-Earl character, he could have a inverted personality like the Earl:

Earl: Merciless killer but cares deeply for family and random people (he took that rose from the seller in the chapter right before ghost arc)

Neah: Acts like a jerk, but is actually kind (kind of like Cross + kanda, but not...)

Then i have to wonder how Jasdevi/Bondomu work...
    Is Jasdevi the original host that can split into two, or are Jasdero and Debitto brothers that can combine? (there's a big difference)
    Next, if the tentacle!Tyki was Joyd and gold!Skinn was Wrathura, is Jasdevi Bondomu or not? This would suggest that Jasdevi can turn into bondomu, like Tyki turned into tentacle!monster....

This also posess the question whether Rhode's real body is actually ust her Dream form: like

current road is a mirage/fake while Dream is sitting somewhere....safe.

Do other Noah have special forms like Tyki and Skinn??
    Lulubell can turn into anything, so she might be the exception...

Next, as many along with myself has mention, there are more statements claiming that the earl is NOT a noah, but rather a magician that was voted in to be leader. This posess the question, why did Wisely say that Earl is Noah (aka, why did Hoshino change teh Earl from being a random evil Magician to being head Noah?).

If the Earl is a pretend leader, that might explain why Neah wants to become the Earl, since current!Earl is fake.

But, if Wisely can read minds, why does he not bring up that fact? Or, is it a secret that the Noah forgot when they were killed and now think the Earl is one of their own?

And then we have the heart mystery, but i'm still thinking of theories and this is getting way tooo long xD
    I'm pretty sure Jasdevi are twins, since Hoshino-san said that herself too in the first fanbook (can't remember the name sorry xD)
    their power must be split in two, it's not a strange thing that a noah power has been given to a pair and not just a single person.
    Plus being twins, maybe that's why the "bond" chose them
    I think becoming Jasdevi just mean using their imagination power, like the childhood game "the perfect boyfriend", well I used to play that xD putting altogether boys body parts to create a new one Xd I think they do the same xD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought that Neah = 14th xD
    The Noah's have to start somewhere, and like the very very first Noah generation; Neah was the 1st 14th Noah so he couldn't have memories of a previous/seperate 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    This sounds a bit similar (but also, totally opposite) to the angels and demons present in Supernatural (the T.V. show). Angels and demons exist on a separate plane, and need a human body in order to have power on Earth. This means that, while they can be killed, they can always get another human carrier. Also, angels and demons can barely relate to humans unless they have been in their carrier body for a really long time. One such character goes through several phases where he at first is completely devoid of emotion, but as the series progresses he does loosen up and feels real sympathy for the people he's met.

D.Gray-man really makes you think, doesn't it? @__@
    Seriously, how could I have not noticed that!! XDD
    And yes, DGM makes us think, that's why it's (one of) the best anime ever
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lil_clutterbox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

lelo!

Been reading back chapters ( kanda and alma's past, understand it mostly now than before ^^ slow.... I'm so very slow.... ) and yes, like what others have noticed --- johnny did stand out. REASON: Ah, his one of allen's closest friend since before ^^ kind of reminds me of koushi-kun from Continue. I think Hoshino likes that type of character.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lil_clutterbox View Post
    lelo!

Been reading back chapters ( kanda and alma's past, understand it mostly now than before ^^ slow.... I'm so very slow.... ) and yes, like what others have noticed --- johnny did stand out. REASON: Ah, his one of allen's closest friend since before ^^ kind of reminds me of koushi-kun from Continue. I think Hoshino likes that type of character.
    I think Johnny stood out b/c he is either tied to the Heart in some way
    or
    represents the only close human friend that Allen has, that still stays faithfull to him. Like wise, if Cross's prophecy is true, Johnny is a good candidate to get murdered by the 14th b/c he is 'weak' and human.
    That would create a very, very, very tragic chapter.
    (and probably ruin Allen's non-existant mental state)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

damn i need spoilers.... I re-readed last chapter and that clifhanger is just a thorn on my mind now as its the end of the month xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner illusion410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    damn i need spoilers.... I re-readed last chapter and that clifhanger is just a thorn on my mind now as its the end of the month xD
    Ya seriously at this rate we probably won't get the chapter til the 3rd or 4th

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by illusion410 View Post
    Ya seriously at this rate we probably won't get the chapter til the 3rd or 4th
    I wont drop my hopes so fast :P it might still appear today at night... or tomarrow :P

the tension was not that strong ealier... since it was some time till next chapter... but now its a time of the chapter spoilers so its hard...

I really like the spoilers to appear durring weekend :P since I would have clear mind durring new week ^^

btw. we should already create a "spoiler thread" !!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    btw. we should already create a "spoiler thread" !!
    O.o
    o.O
    The spoiler thread for 203 was created in less than 24h after 202 was out. It's been there in the sticky area since then. And it's been open for 3 days or more.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66730

*gives a few steps back*
    I sense lack of DGM syndrome. Am I the next one?
    Last edited by Asclepius; January 29, 2011 at 09:30 PM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 203 Prediction ---- not this coming month??

Very rare that I would visit 2ch's DGM section, but thanks to 202's ending, it compelled me to do so for most of the week. I know early subscribers would post out the spoilers around the 28th or so, but this time was very unusual. So, I'm starting to feel a bit disappointed that since this was my first period of time checking out DGM's section that the spoilers were just not there. Guess, I picked the wrong chapter to observe on.

Not sure if I should post this in 203's thread or not, so I decided just to put it here, because of the current confusion about this.

I was hoping this was nothing but some crazy rumor, but the latest post response (--391 repeating answer to the above posters--) just made my head smack the table.

Someone (early subscriber?) posted this back on the 28th...

"It's official. Regrettably, a non-appearance notification has been put in."

Meaning, DGM is not going to appear in this up-coming Jump SQ.

So, this could be a possible reason towards a lack of spoilers. But, I hope this isn't so at the same time. T___T Yet, I can't doubt the Japanese subscribers. They know everything before hand.

(And it would be just evil if the subscribers didn't get DGM and the regular shop release did.)

I can understand if Hoshino has a vacation period... Mangakas do get breaks after all. Unless, she and her staff missed out on a deadline... >.> Uh-o... Edit: Or, another health related issue came out during 203's production. Nooooooooo... T__T

If anyone wants to confirm on this, it would pretty much put everyone at ease about 203. Thank you~~!! >__<

Edit: Feeling like the idiot I am, I see you guys are discussing this over in the other General thread. Oh well...

Just need to cross our fingers. >__<
    Last edited by tgirl; January 30, 2011 at 02:32 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Prediction

I thought there were no spoilers due to the weekend or something. But when i saw the cover of this SQ month http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/ i found it weird D.Gray-Man wasnt announced in there but neither Claymore is!!
    2ch has been quiet all these days: a no-chapter announcement should storm a little the forums, isnt it? *hope*

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm someone even mentioned that the whole issue could not be published.... so maybe that's why no claymore or DMG info... and since there are no TLRarkness manga spoilers its kinda strange.... since usually when spoilers of TLR appear I know that the people have the new issue in hands... and since there are no spoilers so far its hard to tell...

and well without DGM and Claymore mangas in that magazine... it wont sell that well as those are the 2main series that people wait for :P (for me TLRarkness along with DGM :P)
    Last edited by Zibi234; January 30, 2011 at 04:29 AM.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, @Zibi234, i said i didnt see those series titles in this month cover, which is weird, but I M NOT SURE AT ALL if there is or not claymore and dgm in the next volume.

Btw, if the complete volume isnt out yet, that confirms some way my theory: maybe all the release is delayed because of the weekend: that means an actual delay of a couple of days and spoilers could appear soon in the next week.

Does anyone read spoilers of Claymore? Are they out already?
    Last edited by ying_su; January 30, 2011 at 05:11 AM.

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

other 2ch members replied (to the post saying DGM wasn't going to be published this month) "stop trolling" "give it a break" "it wasn't announced last month", I checked shueisha's website and its twitter and it didn't say anything about that, so it's still not 100% sure
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparviero-92 View Post
    other 2ch members replied (to the post saying DGM wasn't going to be published this month) "stop trolling" "give it a break" "it wasn't announced last month", I checked shueisha's website and its twitter and it didn't say anything about that, so it's still not 100% sure
    yeah but what kinda worries me is that on shueisha page there is no "DGM or Claymore" mark/logo on the newest issue.... so yeah its kinda hard if the chapter will be there or not ;/

well we can get sick on matter of few days... so what if hoshino said that there will be a chapter... but later got sick (winter time) and was unable to get to the deadline in time (I remember 2weeks ago there was no bleach chapter becouse the author got sick and was unable to finish it and fans had no clue about that and were all WHAT !? )

still I prey to god that there will be a chapter becouse waiting a week and waiting a month are two different things :P I can survive waiting 1week but waiting a month for 1chapter is hell xD

currently the 2ch is quiet... no new posts... it could be becoue of the weekend... but still those who suscribed the magazine they get their own issue before the 4th (store time)...

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks sparviero-92, i checked their twitter too and found nothing.
    (I also got frustrated: there's plenty of information about other series but it's too little what we know about dgm schedule and releases... I could be fun if Hoshino-sensei had a twitter...)
    But it's OK! Monday will bring some news sure!

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Thread Closed
Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast