Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 64 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Hang Out Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

Having caught up with DGM again, i'm glad to see its picked up the good form once again. The artwork has become a little confusing,but with all the energy and style in it i can't complain.

after the ark arc,i kinda felt a little let down for a while...and DGM still has some pretty weird pacing.Things happen suddenly, often there seems to be a lack of continuity and built up. The whole kanda ark has been somehow glued to the rest with the cliched 'its-all-my-plan' trick of the villain. But it had a satisfactory end at the end and the aftermath of it nicely throws the plot forward,though katsura again had to introduce something weird.

anyways i'm glad i haven't given up on DGM. If one has the patience to overcome the erratic pacing and plot, its still one of the best shonen i believe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

ehhh only 1week of waiting for next chapter (hope we will get a spoiler few days ealier ^^) still I wonder how many pages will it have... will it remain a 30+ pages that will cover april-may releases.... or will it be like 50+ pages ^^ (wish for that and that most pages wouldnt be wasted on whole 1panel-page scens to spare place for more smaller panels)

other thing is the translator from MS... we know that the one that was doing DGM kinda quit last month.... so I hope they got a replacement or maybe the guy will return after such long waiting for new chapter xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter comes out in 4 days, so we should be getting spoilers at any time. They will probably come later than sooner though.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, we haven't really been getting legit spoilers more than one or two days in advance lately, so that's probably how it will play out.

I thought this wait would kill me, but... Well it pretty much has. I know the chapter will be great, and it's always worth the wait. c:

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Yeah, we haven't really been getting legit spoilers more than one or two days in advance lately, so that's probably how it will play out.

I thought this wait would kill me, but... Well it pretty much has. I know the chapter will be great, and it's always worth the wait. c:
    yah, i agree with you. Hoshino knows how to make a great manga. The time, is just a detail xD
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

So, guys. Who do you think will be in the top ten of Character Poll (supposing that it will really be out on this edition)?

My bet:
    1-Allen
    2-Kanda
    3-Lenalee
    4-Tyki
    5-Cross
    6-Lavi
    7-Earl
    8-Neah
    9-Wisely
    10-Rhode

Edit: I knew i was forgeting someone, so I put Tim. After Niko's post, i saw that i was forgeting Rhode.
    Last edited by Asclepius; April 17, 2011 at 12:06 PM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    So, guys. Who do you think will be in the top ten of Character Poll (supposing that it will really be out on this edition)?
    I think that in the color page will be only 3 or 5 characters, but... =)

My bet:
    1- Allen
    2- Kanda
    3- Lavi
    4- Lenalee
    5- Rhode
    6- Cross
    7- Tykki
    8- Miranda
    9- The Earl
    10- Jasdevit
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Allen, Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee. In that order. I'm pretty sure that's the standard result.

After that, I'm thinking (in no particular order) Tyki, Road, Link, Cross, and the Earl. Jasdevi's pretty popular too, isn't he? Though he hasn't had a major appearance in 10 volumes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

question- Jasdevit are the 2 brothers who became one?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed they are.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as like Lenalee I have no doubt she will be kicked out of her 4th place position by someone else. Not only has she been absent, other characters have gained popularity, like Road and Link. Fandom is a fickle mistress.

Maybe its because I've become cynical, but I can totally see Lavi retaining his third place position while Lenalee gets replaced by Link, Tyki, or someone else.

But us getting colorpages will be nice, definitely!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I want lenalee gone from the fourth place,she just doesnt deserve.Road is muuuuuuuch more suited for number 4.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    yeah I want lenalee gone from the fourth place,she just doesnt deserve.Road is muuuuuuuch more suited for number 4.
    the thing is that we did not see lenalee or any other char for a long time like in full chapter.... we saw lenalee like in few panels in last 6months or more... so its not much...

I guess people simply voted for her becouse they miss her... and the 4th place could show the author that people like her so hoshino might draw her more in more chapters.... road was around for the whole arc. so maybe it started to be boring for some people and votes went for someone else....

maybe people simply voted for the whole manga char and not current chapters... so they looked on lenalee's char throught whole manga so far ^^ hard to tell.... I both like lenalee and road.... since each of them stands on opposite side... yet both really like allen and deeply care for him

well maybe current development will bring lenalee to become stronger... and build new resolve to find allen and help him.... I guess she will want to learn if allen really betrayed them and their feelings... or he had no other choice but to run away... and disappear from her just like kanda/lavi/bookman did.....

she is losing people she really likes and becomes kinda alone...but this might forge her new resolve to find them and help them at all cost... like nothing will change if she sits down and wait for better times to come just like that.... if she doesnt do something nothing will be good again...

Allen is I guess 2nd person after komui that she really has strong bond with and doesnt want to lose him "again".... right now she doesnt know what to think... like what lulubell said that she might need to kill allen just like she did to 3rd and that is hell for her.... central gave order to capture/kill allen... for lenalee mostly its like haveing order to kill komui... kinda mission immposible... maybe this will born the "leave order/central" as they gave orders that are against their feelings

the big question here is "did apo" erase link;s memory... or was he able to have some of them....if he has them than maybe he will tell lenalee and johnny as they are closest friends to allen... what really happen... so they would look on order/innocence in different light.... that allen a 15 years old kid going above 100% synhro... that gave his life and heart to fight akumas and noahs throught whole life... now is beign attacked by innocence too that wants to kill him too.... which in their eyes might be not fair.... maybe this would show why allen had to run...and if the noahs didnt come allen would be dead now...

anyway waiting for new chapter is a killer XD hope that it will have more of the lenalee/johnny stuff about allens case... and where did allen go... I mean road was knocked out so she cant use the dimensional gate... allen was carring her so they run by foot... maybe allen did not go to noahs but is simply alone with tyki and road wandering together on earth surface :P like Allen come with us to earl.... allen goes NOOO and HELL NOO :P so they stick with him till he changes his mind xD

I mean the tyki-allen-road tio was on the volume cover... :P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes the trio may spend quality time together
    i wonder if they know what sherry is doing with the bookmen
    that could convince allen to visit

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I a hoping today we will get at least some. I would be really, reall, really happy.

My guess:

1- Allen.
    2- Kanda
    3- Lavi.
    4- Rhode.
    5- Link.
    6- Tyki.
    7- Lenalee.
    8- Neah.
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    question- Jasdevit are the 2 brothers who became one?
    You should just aask me these things! I've been wanting to talk to you again....
    Last edited by yukilove21; April 19, 2011 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Thread Closed
Page 64 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast