Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2003

Thread: DGM Hang Out Thread

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

I need a bigger, wallpaper size of that eyecandy! ASAP

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Why the hell the first thing I screamed when I saw the cover is "CROSSS!!!" eventhough I know that it's Allen???
    And his arm turns to purple...again....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner elystia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the second color page she's done with Allen in that hairstyle. I hope she actually rolls with that in the manga itself, it would be hilarious and amazing.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It makes me remember the zombie arc when Allen drank the potion to grow hair.
    ^_^

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

character book image
    Last edited by fuff; June 26, 2011 at 03:01 AM.

6. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Even that cover wants me to speculate a bit of the story's future! Ahhhhh... (Ho. Look, Allen wearing Nea's clothing with two different color eyes!! Almost everyone, who could possibly represent the "Third Side", slapped on the cover! *goes crazy*)

From what I researched about it, this book coincides with Jump SQ's release on the 4th (since this is the first time I've ever heard of this). According to Amazon, it's 192 pages of goodness. It's 680 yen which is about right, I guess. Close to the same amount of price for a tankoubon. The borrowed English reads "Character Ranking Book Chara-Gray".

(If I went to the NYC Kinokuniya on the 4th to see this, I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay the imported price for this kind of book. =___= Maybe, I'll look for it in Taiwan where the price is probably cheaper..? I doubt it'll be in Narita Airport during my 3-4 hour layover.. Darn you Nariiita...)
    Last edited by tgirl; June 26, 2011 at 04:36 PM.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tgirl View Post
    ^ Even that cover wants me to speculate a bit of the story's future! Ahhhhh... (Ho. Look, Allen wearing Nea's clothing with two different color eyes!! Almost everyone, who could possibly represent the "Third Side", slapped on the cover! *goes crazy*)

From what I researched about it, this book coincides with Jump SQ's release on the 4th (since this is the first time I've ever heard of this). According to Amazon, it's 192 pages of goodness. It's 680 yen which is about right, I guess. Close to the same amount of price for a tankoubon. The borrowed English reads "Character Ranking Book Chara-Gray".

(If I went to the NYC Kinokuniya on the 4th to see this, I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay the imported price for this kind of book. =___= Maybe, I'll look for it in Taiwan where the price is probably cheaper..? I doubt it'll be in Narita Airport during my 3-4 hour layover.. Darn you Nariiita...)
    I think he's just closing his eye,which makes the scar move up a bit.The pic is a bit blurred,so it's not really that visible.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    I think he's just closing his eye,which makes the scar move up a bit.The pic is a bit blurred,so it's not really that visible.
    I know the image is a bit blurry due to its size (and might've been re-sized as well). >_< But to me, I think the eye is open! The dark top part of the eyelash is on top of the eyeball. If it was closed, it would be below. The eyeball is exactly in the path of the "scar" so I can understand why it would appear like it's being closed.

I zoomed in and...

...that's how I see it. O__o (Pardon the hand-writing on it. I don't have a tablet on me at the moment.)

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry,don't have a tablet right now either,but anyway.To me it looks like this:

We'll get a higher quality version soon anyway,so it doesn't really matter...

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

the scar is like Googlez_kun drew a long time ago. Since the chapter 196.
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Sorry,don't have a tablet right now either,but anyway.To me it looks like this:

We'll get a higher quality version soon anyway,so it doesn't really matter...
    True, we'll get a clearer version, however.... I'm going to torture you with one more image (---sorry).

After taking a look at the actual "Character Book" thread down below, Niko_kun provided a less blurry image. So, I enlarged that one and got this...

The scar doesn't look that purple anymore and looks more black leaving the eye to give off a purple/reddish hue. Again though, the quality of the image is more static-sharp, so the color could be thrown off a bit. >__0 We shall see in a couple of more days about this....

(I'm going to keep looking funnily at Allen if he officially ends up with heterochromia iridum thanks to Nea...)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ohnigiri.'s Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

I have to agree with Googlez_kun, in the smaller picture Allen's eye seems closed to me. But yeah, we should know in a few days.
    : )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It definitely looks closed to me.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree; it looks like Allen is winking

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaah!! I finally see what you guys are seeing!! ああああーーー!! (Embarrassingly..)

The horizontal mark made it seem like it was the bottom of the eye to me since it consisted of two lines so those threw me off a bit. >.< I wasn't focusing on that. (Sorry to googlez_kun if I gave you a bit of a hard time...T___T)

I'm relieved now.

Edit: As a make-up for my blunder, I shall donate some news...

A Japanese blogger got his/her issue of Weekly Shounen Jump (posted a cover image of that) and apparently, SQ. Anyways, he/she found a note on page 148 of SQ stating:
    Quote Quote:
    新増刊号
    「ジャンプSQ.LaB」の表紙と繋がるアレンと神田の合体表紙!
    It basically states: "Jump SQ LaB's front cover will feature an Allen and Kanda alliance!"

As for the July SQ (August edition), the blogger only talked about Allen's long hair on the cover... 0__o Sorry, no pictures of that! >__< But this blogger posted an advertisement for SQ LaB:

The blogger was surprised the image was different from the one that's featured on the SQ website. >.>

Edited fixed extra note after a double check: This is what happens when I don't pay attention to the ending part of a sentence. I should rectify that this should be a blogger's speculation since he/she literally says, "I wonder what I'll be reading in Katsura Hoshino's LaB manga...?"

The blogger gives a guess that the one-shot is about the DGM characters having some kind of soba shop rivalry... That just sounds crazy. -.- Crowley and Allen are employees at a soba shop. The Noahs are the rival shop. Eliade goes into Kanda's soba store (guess he's the owner then?) to scout out the employees. Crowley falls in love with her (of course) as she comes in. I can't believe I'm reading this. #__# This is not exactly what I was expecting when looking at the advertisements so far, but I'm not surprised if this story did come true as it's a one-shot.

(^ For a guess/speculation, this is worthy of being a doushinji! ^^; )

Blogger source: http://iwanttoknow.blog27.fc2.com/blog-entry-867.html
    Last edited by tgirl; June 27, 2011 at 12:24 AM.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast