Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,003 of 2003

Thread: DGM Hang Out Thread

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

They already made a new spoiler thread. But the other didn't reach 1000 posts.
    Better keep an eye on both.
    >> 108: http://www.logsoku.com/r/csaloon/1359255220/

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Somalia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    They already made a new spoiler thread. But the other didn't reach 1000 posts.
    Better keep an eye on both.
    >> 108: http://www.logsoku.com/r/csaloon/1359255220/
    It sounds promising. I really need a chapter this month, I can't stand the wait.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I'm going to study in South Africa (leaving later today) for a few months, and I've been warned that there's no internet connection where I'm going, so I won't be around for a while.. I'm dying to read the new chapter, but that will have to wait ... Unless I find a way a desperate person always finds a solution!

So I just wanted to thank everyone in advance for every spoiler, translation, scanlation or news about DGM provided here!! You are all amazing, just like Hoshino the goddess!!

See you in May - or something like that
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Mana was added on the characters page: http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/rensai/...man/index.html and I think we are getting a chapter this month because the page of the latest chapter was updated with the 218 night... lets hope so!!
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Having Mana added tells me that we're going to see a lot more of him on the main plot line, which makes me excited! Finally, we'll get to know who Mana really is and how he altered history with Neah. And I would be very sad if there was no chapter this month, I'm counting on it!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    Hi all,

I'm going to study in South Africa (leaving later today) for a few months, and I've been warned that there's no internet connection where I'm going, so I won't be around for a while.. I'm dying to read the new chapter, but that will have to wait ... Unless I find a way a desperate person always finds a solution!

So I just wanted to thank everyone in advance for every spoiler, translation, scanlation or news about DGM provided here!! You are all amazing, just like Hoshino the goddess!!

Have a good trip, relory!! Study well. ^__^ I think South Africa should have some kind of internet cafe somewhere, eh (like this one)? So, maybe you'll be able to keep some tabs on DGM after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    Mana was added on the characters page: http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/rensai/...man/index.html and I think we are getting a chapter this month because the page of the latest chapter was updated with the 218 night... lets hope so!!
    Interesting to see Mana but no Nea. Hmmm... I think Nea's picture was there before, right? (Mana's description is what it is. The foster father turned into an Akuma by Allen, his relationship with the 14th that sleeps within Allen, and his connection with the Noah & Millenium Earl.)

Hopefully, the Mana addition is a good sign.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KitforKat's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    Hi all,

I've spent quite a bit of time in South Africa, and if you're in any sort of urban area, you should have internet. Even the small town where my grandma lives has internet and an internet cafe. But if you're in a rural area...you'll likely have less luck. Wish you good studying, and I hope you have some fun too! The Pacific's freaking cold, but the Indian Ocean is absolutely lovely! ^_^ You'll be missed! And forgive me if you've been before and this is all old news... ()

So we have Mana on the characters page, but not Nea? That seems odd. Well, hopefully, we'll get to learn more about both of them soon! Getting so close to the end of the month...

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134