Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game Thread - Game 10 - Game Over

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - Bloody Russia - Game 10 - Day 3

to kill you?

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Paradox!!
    I think dd is sane tho and gb posts doesnt help to back his position up.
    and if hyst were mafia he'll vote kill imp already?
    and baka, are you naive traitor, if so we can get you off the suspects list.
    That would make DL mafia, but, as Imp stated, when he said to us he was the traitor, there was a tie between him and Hyst and Hyst could change his vote at any point to get Imp killed. Also, if he's mafia, he could be counting on the votes of his buddies (Imp recieve many other votes later). So, we still can't be sure about DD.

Haze lied to us about his list and sanity, we dunno what else he could be lying about. As kkck said, if there's a chance he's the real traitor, he shouldnt be trying to screw the mafia over [!], we can't be sure anymore if the info about AI on his list is true. But we can votekill Haze later if someone gets recruited, for now, I think I'll vote GB =.=

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Why would GB lie to see him dead?
    Exactly, I mean..
    DD is townie right? Why cause suspicion.

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Since GB lied about his investigation, DD seems more innocent than GB now.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll wait for the others to post before I choose to vote gb.
    From what you said,
    I find Baka suspicious.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

That would make DL mafia, but, as Imp stated, when he said to us he was the traitor, there was a tie between him and Hyst and Hyst could change his vote at any point to get Imp killed. Also, if he's mafia, he could be counting on the votes of his buddies (Imp recieve many other votes later). So, we still can't be sure about DD.

Haze lied to us about his list and sanity, we dunno what else he could be lying about. As kkck said, if there's a chance he's the real traitor, he shouldnt be trying to screw the mafia over [!], we can't be sure anymore if the info about AI on his list is true. But we can votekill Haze later if someone gets recruited, for now, I think I'll vote GB =.=
    Err, how did you come to the conclusion that I lied to you about the list and my Naivete?

I posted a list which I clearly stated was wrong, because A_I was on it. I found out that I was naive in the first round, and changed my behavior to try and help townie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    I'll wait for the others to post before I choose to vote gb.
    From what you said,
    I find Baka suspicious.
    Yes, I'm suspicious within the first ten pages precisely because I was thinking "Oh, shit, they guessed the right guy on the first day" and was trying to draw attention away from A_I and onto some other peoples...

Or are you referring to my posting of a list? Well, that was an attempt (albeit futile) to show my naivete. Seeing as none of you believe me.

As for my reasons to claiming to be a naive traitor, well, I was really surprised that the other traitor had come out, with a list as well, so I took the bait hook line and sinker, and went and told everyone that I was naive and we should hurry up and try and get all the mafia...

And then it turns out that I was mindfucked by Imperium...

I fail to understand how I am suspicious.
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed in a few of the past games people were disqualified. Why is that?

Now, not kills again? What is this mafia up to? Is there even a rule that allows them to not kill people? Or perhaps they are not people to avoid suspicion during the day?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    Yes, I'm suspicious within the first ten pages precisely because I was thinking "Oh, shit, they guessed the right guy on the first day" and was trying to draw attention away from A_I and onto some other peoples...

Or are you referring to my posting of a list? Well, that was an attempt (albeit futile) to show my naivete. Seeing as none of you believe me.
    Okay my bad but yes, your posting of the list, imp posted his too and he isn't mafia so I thought theres a chance that yours might be real but since you're naive so I guess I'm wrong.
    But if yours is the real one that would make me mafia
    Dumb thought, I'm sorry.

Quote Quote:
    As for my reasons to claiming to be a naive traitor, well, I was really surprised that the other traitor had come out, with a list as well, so I took the bait hook line and sinker, and went and told everyone that I was naive and we should hurry up and try and get all the mafia...

And then it turns out that I was mindfucked by Imperium...

I fail to understand how I am suspicious.
    So you're the naive traitor? I'm kindda surprised tho, that's some thinking for a first time player but I guess that makes sense as you want to prove that imp is not naive.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

My suspicion of BakaHaze actually lessened a lot now. I believe him to be the Naive Traitor, and I don't see where he lied about his list? Anyone care to fill me in if I missed something?

good_boy, on the other hand, lied over and over again and definitely the most suspicious person at the moment. DD always gives off a troll-ish vibe in his posts, but since good_boy is at the top of my list I believe DD. Not sure whether he's Sane, Insane or Naive, but we'll find out soon enough I guess..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So ok now i am suspicious coz i am accused of talking in the third person? Farfalla saying i am lying? when exactly did i lie? All i said that I investigated BBB and his innocent, and i said dont trust DD coz has obviously fake.. Did I actually said that I investigated him?no..... It seems that the one changing the meaning of my words is you farfalla.Btw i investigted Jorped tonight and his innocent. I am looking at u guys

Since GB lied about his investigation, DD seems more innocent than GB now.
    my dear girl never said i investigated DD read more carefully and think outside the box
    Last edited by lawlett-kun; May 08, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought he lied 'cause he list didn't have a mason on it (that would be the mafia mason), but yeah, since the naive traitor gets a randomly generated list, a mason don't have to show up on it necessarily. My bad, Haze^^"

It's not my fault if you can't express yourself in english U.U And how the hell would you know that DD is fake? @.@ Guess if you got BBB and Jorp as townies, and DD got a townie and a mafia, maybe DD is the insane one and Hyst is mafia indeed? I'd like scav to tell why he trusts DL ;-; But he's so slow!
    Last edited by Farfalla; May 08, 2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was suspicious of baka because of imp's list. Since I was on imp's bogus list I had no option but to conclude that that baka's list was also bogus and he was indeed a mafia trying to trick us. Now that the truth behind imp was revealed (he was a doctor) I have no reason to believe that baka's list is either real or fake. If we are to trust him it would be fake as AI was on it and he was evidently not a mafia. That in turn only helps out rule out who is not a mafia which is indeed helpful though(not sure if the fake list can contain actual mafia members though).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I was suspicious of baka because of imp's list. Since I was on imp's bogus list I had no option but to conclude that that baka's list was also bogus and he was indeed a mafia trying to trick us. Now that the truth behind imp was revealed (he was a doctor) I have no reason to believe that baka's list is either real or fake. If we are to trust him it would be fake as AI was on it and he was evidently not a mafia. That in turn only helps out rule out who is not a mafia which is indeed helpful though(not sure if the fake list can contain actual mafia members though).
    According to Baka, Evil said that the Naive Traitor's list is completely randomized and can include mafia members. So even if BakaHaze is the Naive Traitor, we can't completely rule out that those on his list might be mafia. Most likely the majority of it should be Townies, though, so it's good to keep that list in mind.

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

The fake list can contain mafia members. At least, Haze said Evil said that to him o/

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

So the real traitor is still out there and dd or gb is insane so we can't trust what they say.

Thread Closed
Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast