Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

ch 28 is up on Batoto but in Spanish and Indonesian.

come to think of it, I haven't read ch 27 yet

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    ch 28 is up on Batoto but in Spanish and Indonesian.

come to think of it, I haven't read ch 27 yet
    It's finally out at Batoto. Go and read it, baboysai-chan, I need someone to grief and smack Kou with. <3 Including rooting for Kikuchi, lol.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I've read it too, Kou is such a jerk. You could see how frustrated he was but please, there's a limit to how nice you can even though you're hurting yourself and others with what you're doing. It's time he gets over that damn girl, who is just using a pretext to stay close to him/win him over (Was her name Narumi? I only know that I really dislike her).

Anyway, it's Kou's own fault that Kikuchi gets his chance now tbh I still prefer Kou x Futaba but if that doesn't happen (which seems highly unlikely though, as that would totally go against the usual shoujo route) I'm fine with Kikuchi too. He's a nice guy and he really cares for Futaba.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I've read it too, Kou is such a jerk. You could see how frustrated he was but please, there's a limit to how nice you can even though you're hurting yourself and others with what you're doing. It's time he gets over that damn girl, who is just using a pretext to stay close to him/win him over (Was her name Narumi? I only know that I really dislike her).

Anyway, it's Kou's own fault that Kikuchi gets his chance now tbh I still prefer Kou x Futaba but if that doesn't happen (which seems highly unlikely though, as that would totally go against the usual shoujo route) I'm fine with Kikuchi too. He's a nice guy and he really cares for Futaba.
    Yup, Narumi is her name. As much as I dislike Narumi, I hated Kou more. In my opinion considering Narumi's situation it's pretty solid for her to act like that as she's grabbing on to everything she has left, but Kou is just.. I mean, he can still be with Narumi if he wants, supporting him etc, while still hanging out with friends and be honest if he wants, right? He chained himself to Narumi. What Kominato said is true. Blah.

Unfortunately I don't think Kikuchi stands a chance, really. Judging by the inner thoughts of Futaba who is still waiting for Kou...

This is so frustrating.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well at least finally someone INSIDE THE MANGA tells Kou what he's actually doing! At least it's not only us readers who feel it, but the characters around apparently notice that he's doing things out of pity!

If Futaba does see the good side of Kikuchi and decides to fall for him, and then they're happy etc. then all of a sudden Kou makes up his mind and swoops Futaba away... I'd be sad. because Kikuchi doesn't deserve that!

therefore, their relationship should not start so that he cannot be hurt

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

well at least finally someone INSIDE THE MANGA tells Kou what he's actually doing! At least it's not only us readers who feel it, but the characters around apparently notice that he's doing things out of pity!

If Futaba does see the good side of Kikuchi and decides to fall for him, and then they're happy etc. then all of a sudden Kou makes up his mind and swoops Futaba away... I'd be sad. because Kikuchi doesn't deserve that!

therefore, their relationship should not start so that he cannot be hurt
    I think Kominato has been annoyed since long ago but only recently he spoke up. About time. In fact I wish he would kick or punch Kou a bit. Or Kikuchi. But Kikuchi is too kind...

Maaaaaaaan, I'm so sad for Kikuchi. As much as I want him to be happy, Futaba is just not the one.

Another question I often ponder about is whether Tanaka-sensei will regret giving Shouko to Kominato and will snatch her away. I'd hate to see that too since Kominato is also a good guy...

Geez, brothers.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's either Kominato will soon realize that Tanaka also has feelings for her and will probably back off at the last minute. He seems to be a very sensitive person and attune to the emotions of everybody around him. So he'll sense something before any real damage can be done.

He's the good smart guy in this series, hehe.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is curious, there is a spoiler (in form of chapter summary) of Ao Haru Ride 29.

Spoiler show

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

eeek i won't read the spoilers!!!

---------- Post added May 20, 2013 at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was May 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM ----------

I read ch29 already...

i must say, Kikuchi is cute and all, but when Futaba asked the question at the end "when will I start liking somebody else" it was kind of clear that, well, her answer is and always will be Kou.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

@P-chan, I kind of get why you're annoyed with Kou in this chapter.

He's still being wishy-washy and spineless, but his surprise interactions with Futaba inspire him to be in contact with his inner self more, and gives him room to breathe and just be himself. So I think this chapter showed that and this will hopefully give him more conviction.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

aieeeee! chapter 30!\

Finally Kou grows a spine!!! So... what's the challenge for the entire manga now that the first hurdle has been overcome? What do you guys think?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

aieeeee! chapter 30!\

Finally Kou grows a spine!!! So... what's the challenge for the entire manga now that the first hurdle has been overcome? What do you guys think?
    I laughed fine with this chapter. It feels too much like Itazura na Kiss now, when Naoki refuses to let Kotoko liking someone else. What the heck. -__-

Eat that, Kou, eat THAT! I really can't take it that we have to hurt Kikuchi very soon.... But I'm looking forward to how both will deal with their rivals to get together at last. The challenge now is most probably both rivals not letting go... We've seen how persistent Narumi is, and even though Kikuchi looks like someone timid and calm, he'll act up when the girl he likes is getting away too, of course. Or so I guess. XD

---------- Post added August 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was July 21, 2013 at 02:01 PM ----------

Chapter 31. What to say...
    • Kou's sweetness made me go d'aww but also sighed.
    • Kikuchi's sweetness made go d'awwwwwwwww but still sighed too.
    • Narumi's... wickedness.... No comment. I already knew what she'd do when she saw Futaba that moment.
    I can only hope... that Kou won't chicken out next chapter... But I kinda think he will because he thinks he already lost looking at what he said. >_>

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

wut, I totally didn't notice that ch 31 was out already.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

okay I read it. wow, I didnt think Narumi would go to such lengths. >.>

what to do... what to do... Thing is, this thing with Kikuchi about accepting everything is all going to implode- it's not going to work. So he really needn't force himself. But maybe that's just how youngsters think, you know? They don't think much about destiny, or regrets. If you love someone who loves someone else, it will really suck in the long run- but I guess you'll only know it through years of taking care of kids of a woman who ran off with the real guy of her dreams.

That's just the way women work. They have regrets, and when they say they love someone, even if they "settle" for someone else who takes good care of them, marries them, etc., they'll still have that wild fantasy of the guy who made their heart skip a beat back then.
    Last edited by baboysai; August 19, 2013 at 03:45 PM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, yeah, while some boys may decide to back off knowing the girl he likes already has someone else in mind, some prefer to keep on going. Same goes with the girls, I assume. And looking back is something normal, haha. *remembers Orange* Just sad to see kind hearts break, or broken hearts to break even more. XD

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay for a happy ending for Yuuri (at least for now)! Time to move on to other couples. Man, Futaba and Kikuchi just had to look so fit for each other like that for Kou to come in between and hopefully takes his girl back in proper manner... But I want to see Futaba and Kikuchi too. >_< Or just give Kikuchi to me! T_T

I can't help wondering if Narumi would counterattack, I don't think she'd give up so soon.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

new chapter already??? I didn't know... >.>

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast