Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

Nobody is following this series?

I just caught up to the latest chapter today. I had a friend telling me the summary before, but to read it on my own... Congratulations for Kikuchi and Futaba, I guess. Kikuchi is so cute and adorable, really wish they could be happy together. Argh. Kou can enjoy his regrets and defeat for now. I wonder what he'll do afterwards... School trip is always a big thing; usually something important happens when students are outside like this, lol.

Why do I find Narumi's character somehow shallow? As if she doesn't have anything else in her mind but trying to hang on to Kou so bad. Has she never tried to do anything else?

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

when you say... latest chapter, you mean ch. 35 right? that's the latest I read.

Yup, it is indeed chapter 35. ~phio_chan
    Last edited by phio_chan; January 04, 2014 at 09:12 AM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I've been thinking of picking this up. How is it? Other than KnT, I haven't been able to get into any shoujos lately. Like, how are the characters and that?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I find this waaaaay more interesting than KnT. so if KnT is your basis, that's my answer, heh.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    So I've been thinking of picking this up. How is it? Other than KnT, I haven't been able to get into any shoujos lately. Like, how are the characters and that?
    I'm the other way around, who hasn't touched KnT's manga. From the anime, well, I'd say AHR has faster pace and dynamic so far compared to KnT because KnT also focused on how Sawako could open herself up more. In AHR it's more about moving on from past wounds, lol, but we'll see if it will really work. XD

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I started to read this manga after seeing that it will get an anime. I loved this series, the drawing is amazing and the story is great. I got really annoyed in some chapters but i got over it lol

But i have to say Kikuchi annoys the hell out of me, seriously! And Kou is sooo dumb... thanks god he kicked out that damn Narumi, she's such a bi***! lol

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
    I started to read this manga after seeing that it will get an anime. I loved this series, the drawing is amazing and the story is great. I got really annoyed in some chapters but i got over it lol

But i have to say Kikuchi annoys the hell out of me, seriously! And Kou is sooo dumb... thanks god he kicked out that damn Narumi, she's such a bi***! lol
    Easy with the language there.

But welcome! Thank you for dropping by. Why do you think that Kikuchi is annoying? The black hairs are annoying, I agree, but I think Kikuchi deserves to be happy in the series so far. XD

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, sorry, i'll try to be more polite

Kikushi is so "forced" (i don't know how to express what i'm thinking haha). He saw Kou and Futaba in the class and then forced Futaba into a situation where she couldn't deny to go out with him. That annoyed me when i was reading the chapter.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, sorry, i'll try to be more polite

Kikushi is so "forced" (i don't know how to express what i'm thinking haha). He saw Kou and Futaba in the class and then forced Futaba into a situation where she couldn't deny to go out with him. That annoyed me when i was reading the chapter.
    Thank you.

Haha, I see. But isn't it natural? Since they are now in a relationship, it's just natural to do so as if he 'owns' her, muahaha. Kou deserves it anyway. >_> But look at what he did at the end of the chapter! How brave.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Thank you.

Haha, I see. But isn't it natural? Since they are now in a relationship, it's just natural to do so as if he 'owns' her, muahaha. Kou deserves it anyway. >_> But look at what he did at the end of the chapter! How brave.
    I don't think so, at that time, he wasn't his bf yet and he forced her to answer him... i really hate him lol

I know Kou deserves it, he's so dense, gosh! And i loved what he did at the end of the chapter, seriously! I really hope that Futaba forgives Kou ):

PS. i loved when Kou thouched Futaba's hands through glass at the library <3 haha

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so, at that time, he wasn't his bf yet and he forced her to answer him... i really hate him lol

I know Kou deserves it, he's so dense, gosh! And i loved what he did at the end of the chapter, seriously! I really hope that Futaba forgives Kou ):

PS. i loved when Kou thouched Futaba's hands through glass at the library <3 haha
    Oh, right, I missed that one. Sorry about that, haha. He pretends to be patient while he is not patient at all. Isn't that cute You can tell that he's uneasy, though. He doesn't trust Futaba completely yet.

I think Futaba will definitely forgive him, she still likes him. Poor Kikuchi will be left out. I can't remember when was the last time I rooted for the support character to win instead of the lead one, haha.

What do you think about Narumi, though? I don't believe she is gone for good. Yet.

And that glass scene was intense, really. That Kou and his gesture. >_>

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Oh, right, I missed that one. Sorry about that, haha. He pretends to be patient while he is not patient at all. Isn't that cute You can tell that he's uneasy, though. He doesn't trust Futaba completely yet.

I think Futaba will definitely forgive him, she still likes him. Poor Kikuchi will be left out. I can't remember when was the last time I rooted for the support character to win instead of the lead one, haha.

What do you think about Narumi, though? I don't believe she is gone for good. Yet.

And that glass scene was intense, really. That Kou and his gesture. >_>
    He wasn't patient cuz he felt that Kou would confess his feelings towards Futaba =X

And i really hope that he gets dumped lol

I'm uneasy about Narumi, i guess she will come back when Kou and Futaba start dating in a way to make them break up...

Kou has guts! Even knowing she was with Kikuchi at the library, he showed her his feelings haha

PS. Sorry if my english is fail haha

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read chapter 36!

You know, I'm beginning to like Kikuchi. I mean, he may be boring for now, but he's gaining sex appeal by the chapter- those whispers by the ear, the close proximity he keeps with Futaba but not actually being too touchy... he's such a tease it's so hot

On the other hand, I didn't expect that from Kou! Coz he has always been such a wuss... but wow, what development! I can't wait!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

He wasn't patient cuz he felt that Kou would confess his feelings towards Futaba =X

And i really hope that he gets dumped lol

I'm uneasy about Narumi, i guess she will come back when Kou and Futaba start dating in a way to make them break up...

Kou has guts! Even knowing she was with Kikuchi at the library, he showed her his feelings haha

PS. Sorry if my english is fail haha
    Technically speaking, Kikuchi-kun will get dumped because the female lead will have to go with the male lead of the series, no?

I guess Kou is kind of cornered, he lost one thing and let go of other, so now he had nothing to lose, and he went all out.

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    I just read chapter 36!

You know, I'm beginning to like Kikuchi. I mean, he may be boring for now, but he's gaining sex appeal by the chapter- those whispers by the ear, the close proximity he keeps with Futaba but not actually being too touchy... he's such a tease it's so hot

On the other hand, I didn't expect that from Kou! Coz he has always been such a wuss... but wow, what development! I can't wait!
    Kikuchi is cooooooooool where were you baboysai-chan I'm definitely more for him than the grumpy, cold Kou although I can also see why he's popular.

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast