Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

I was talking about Kikuchi, i just forgot his name lol

Sorry.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Kikuchi is cooooooooool where were you baboysai-chan I'm definitely more for him than the grumpy, cold Kou although I can also see why he's popular.
    well it's not like I hated Kikuchi or anything. He was just meh in the beginning. And Kou was a bad lead when Narumi came up. So at this point I can just let the mangaka play with my emotions lol.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

AHR getting a live-action movie was a surprise. Masahiro Higashide playing Kou was double the surprise. Poor heart. Anyway! I'm not sure what to think about it yet. I agree with a friend who said that the ending would definitely be different from the manga. I just wonder how different it would be.

About the latest chapter... I find it funny that I disliked how Futaba spent time with Kou, haha. Such a Kikuchi fan, I am. But it's great to see Kou trying to move forward by checking old times. He was driven strongly by Futaba, which makes it sweet. And Kou is making his moves to the "representative" too, lol. I really don't want Kikuchi to find them together, though. That will break his heart so badly, huhu.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward to watch this movie, but i think Masahiro looks too old to play Kou's role lol I was talking about it with a br friend here on MH and i think some different actors would look way better in that role like Okada Masaki (from Mirai Nikki, Hana Kimi...) and Hongo Kanata (from Tennis no Oujisama movie). I wonder how different the ending will be too.

About the lastest chapter, i loved it! Go for it, Kou! (loool) I reeeeeeally hope that Kikuchi will discover that they went somewhere together, he is a cool guy but his relationship with Futaba is so annoying, i can't stand him -.-'

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
    I'm looking forward to watch this movie, but i think Masahiro looks too old to play Kou's role lol I was talking about it with a br friend here on MH and i think some different actors would look way better in that role like Okada Masaki (from Mirai Nikki, Hana Kimi...) and Hongo Kanata (from Tennis no Oujisama movie). I wonder how different the ending will be too.
    I can see where you're coming from. I absolutely love Masahiro to death when he played as Doumeki in xxxHolic, but I agree that he looks tad to old to be Kou. A friend said that the hair and the smirk could resemble Kou pretty well, though, haha. We'll see. On the other hand I think I've read comments that the female actress is not too good. Never seen her before, though.

About the lastest chapter, i loved it! Go for it, Kou! (loool) I reeeeeeally hope that Kikuchi will discover that they went somewhere together, he is a cool guy but his relationship with Futaba is so annoying, i can't stand him -.-'
    LOL. One thing I like about Kou is how he's actually trying to correct things up and open himself more. He often looks like a lost puppy and with his background you just want to hug him. XD Too bad the relationship with Kikuchi can't last forever, huhu. I wonder where Narumi is, these days.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see where you're coming from. I absolutely love Masahiro to death when he played as Doumeki in xxxHolic, but I agree that he looks tad to old to be Kou. A friend said that the hair and the smirk could resemble Kou pretty well, though, haha. We'll see. On the other hand I think I've read comments that the female actress is not too good. Never seen her before, though.
    Well, he is a very good actor, but i don't think this role fits him ): And I've never seen the female lead actress too...

LOL. One thing I like about Kou is how he's actually trying to correct things up and open himself more. He often looks like a lost puppy and with his background you just want to hug him. XD Too bad the relationship with Kikuchi can't last forever, huhu. I wonder where Narumi is, these days.
    I love Kou's character, he's always teasing Futaba lol. I'm liking how he's trying to overcome his traumas, how he's making new friends, open himself to his father and brother... It's just happening because of Futaba, she's supporting him and showing the world has so much to enjoy and he can be happy. She's always loved him since elementary and so did he. That's the reason why i want they stay together, they love each other therefore Futaba can't be happy with Kikuchi, Kikuchi won't be happy cuz he knows although she's with him, she loves Kou and Kou can't be happy either cuz he's trying to open himself and learning how to love someone now but Futaba is dating another guy.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well kudos to Kou for trying to open up more. He can't just be brooding all the time and ruin the friendship circle's mood.

Okay so I've grown to like the Kikuchi x Futaba pairing beause it started as a really innocent relationship of two people trying to grow as a couple. But Kou x Futaba is I dunno- it has more chemistry. And if Kou should change in character and be more aggressive then... OMG i'd be so torn apart!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nonono Kikuchi x Futaba can't possibly happen T.T

Kou x Futaba is absolutelly the best pairing <3

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Kikuchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii He deserves to be happy We all know that Futaba is bound to return to Kou, it's just a matter of method and time.

I'm also growing to like the triangle of Shuuko, Kominato, and Kou's brother (whatever his name is). Do you think Shuuko is wavering? She had been rejected but it was not because the teacher didn't like her. I think Kominato is a nice guy; the happy-face-forever-but-I-am-also-worried-deep-inside type of guy, so he's likable. Do you think he will get the girl? Shuuko seems... occupied with Futaba and Kou situation, though.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Kikuchi deserves happiness, that's the reason why he can't stay with Futaba, neither of them can be happy now ):

I dunno, i guess Shuuko is wavering... Kominato is a pretty decent guy, he likes her, he is so simple minded and straightforward, i like him. Kou's brother is a good guy but i don't know why i think Shuuko x Kominato is way better than Shuuko x Tanaka sensei. And yeah, she's rather busy thinking in the others but latest chapter Kominato talked with her and lightened the mood telling her it's not her fault whatever happens between those two.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Kikuchi deserves happiness, that's the reason why he can't stay with Futaba, neither of them can be happy now ):

I dunno, i guess Shuuko is wavering... Kominato is a pretty decent guy, he likes her, he is so simple minded and straightforward, i like him. Kou's brother is a good guy but i don't know why i think Shuuko x Kominato is way better than Shuuko x Tanaka sensei. And yeah, she's rather busy thinking in the others but latest chapter Kominato talked with her and lightened the mood telling her it's not her fault whatever happens between those two.
    I guess so. But looking at those two right now... I don't know. Kikuchi is so uneasy, mostly because he is still worried to death... I wanted them to enjoy the relationship with a normal level of trust but I guess that will hurt more when Futaba decides to return to Kou... Argh.

Tanaka! That's it. I also think she fits Kominato better. After all he is closer to her than Tanaka-sensei is, he knows her struggles and how much she loves her friends. Definitely a yes. <3

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess so. But looking at those two right now... I don't know. Kikuchi is so uneasy, mostly because he is still worried to death... I wanted them to enjoy the relationship with a normal level of trust but I guess that will hurt more when Futaba decides to return to Kou... Argh.

Tanaka! That's it. I also think she fits Kominato better. After all he is closer to her than Tanaka-sensei is, he knows her struggles and how much she loves her friends. Definitely a yes. <3
    This kind of relationship between Kikuchi and Futaba would pisses me off, really... ok, they enjoy each other, became a 'happy' couple for some time and someday she finally realizes "i can't love anyone but Kou" but she don't want to make Kikuchi suffer and don't break up and blablabla. I guess if she'll break up with him, the sooner the better.

Yeah, that's what i think too. Tanaka is a good guy but Kominato fits her better and I guess she is realizing it.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

Chapter 40 is out.

Futaba seems so carefree while saying that she's there to help Kou and still keeping up the "representative" mask. At times I believe that she is serious about moving on and likes Kikuchi, but at other times it feels like she's still looking back a lot. And the way she wants to help Kou is affected by the past, not because of the current situation.

Kou, on the other hand.... I'm also happy to see him growing. It's about time, boy. That scene on the bus is just pure love, I like it so much. Too bad, too bad... But that determination is something. I'm just sad that there will be wounds everywhere for three of them along the way. We all know the ending, but the way there will be painful. My Kikuchi T^T

Here's me on one side hoping that Futaba can clear up the situation with Kikuchi, but on the other side rooting for Kou to get the girl back.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

waaaaa I loved this chapter!

so much conflict, but so relatable. And so erm, human. nothing ambitious, no deus ex machina, but just the simple keeping of a little secret that can tear a relationship apart

I'm so sad for Kikuchi-kun, but Kou... I'm always a sucker for aggressive behavior. Specially when it comes to being with the person you like. I think it was a good thing that Kou spent a time being wishy-washy and annoying, because he needed time for his feelings to stew a bit. Futaba had a fault in all of this of course- if she hadn't gone out with Kou maybe he wouldn't have gotten any mixed signals. But it's also because she had fondness for him all this time, even in her subconscious, to be with Kou too.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    waaaaa I loved this chapter!

so much conflict, but so relatable. And so erm, human. nothing ambitious, no deus ex machina, but just the simple keeping of a little secret that can tear a relationship apart

I'm so sad for Kikuchi-kun, but Kou... I'm always a sucker for aggressive behavior. Specially when it comes to being with the person you like. I think it was a good thing that Kou spent a time being wishy-washy and annoying, because he needed time for his feelings to stew a bit. Futaba had a fault in all of this of course- if she hadn't gone out with Kou maybe he wouldn't have gotten any mixed signals. But it's also because she had fondness for him all this time, even in her subconscious, to be with Kou too.
    I totally agree. I talked with a friend about Futaba's actions and how we called it an action of digging her own grave. We had the impression that Futaba really wanted to move on and enjoy the relationship with Kikuchi, but because of her past with Kou she still wanted to help him. (I also think it's because she still has feelings for him.) Thus this whole "friends representative" business. But it becomes more than that when she can't be honest with Kikuchi, knowing his feelings.

I wonder if he really knows. It's so painful to see him acting like he doesn't, waiting for the girl to confess. But that's him being a gentleman. Added with the uneasiness he has been feeling all this time... I want to hug him so much.

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast