Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey~

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xLotusxSobax's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey~

Hey. My name's Alice and I joined a long time ago but never really posted (Midterms and annoying teachers who insist on giving out LOTS of homework). But, anyway....

My absolute favorite manga is D. Gray-man. () I recently started Vampire Knight. Needless to say, I never really got off DGM I'm ALWAYS up for suggestions so don't be shy~

I currently live in the US, speak English and I hope to be fluent in French very soon. I'm 16. Alright, I think I've given TMI lol.

See ya 'round the forums!
    ❤❤❤
    Shining soldiers standing tall
    We try to keep them from the fall
    They stand in a pattern, such a beauty to behold
    ❤❤❤

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ethan Hunt's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hey~

welcome to mangahelpers

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I saw your username at the fun forum and I thought that this is the first time I've seen that
    Anyway, since you started a thread...
    prepare for some questions

Since you're a dgm fan..
    so favourite dgm character?
    Favourite dgm pairing?
    Favourite dgm arc?
    Now with the dgm questions gone..
    fav anime?
    fav colour?
    what are you reading besides vampire knight?

And nah, not tmi and wow you're 16, same age as me

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ethan: Thank you so much for the welcome

@Zeltrax: Okay, here we go lol

Favourite dgm character
    : Yu Kanda (I love how he completed the ring of characters; his backstory was tragic but very fit for his character; I was instantly intrigued by his vow to not die before he finds 'that woman' (Spoiler: Alma Karma's soul))

Favourite dgm pairing: Hmmm, this one is a bit hard. In the beginning of the series, I wasn't into the whole pairing thing but as I read on, I began to read Fanfictions with AllenxLenalee and LavixKanda (soft yaoi; occasionally hardcore). So, those two are my absolute favorite with a few crack pairings mixed in

Favourite dgm arc: My favorite arc has to be the first encounter with the Level 4 (I forgot the ark's name but I think its just been Lvl 4 arc.).

Fav anime
    : I think that Shuffle! has been my favorite anime so far. (Pandora Hearts will probably beat it when I finish)

Fav colour
    : Hmmm, I like dark reds, purple, blue-green, and grey.

What are you reading besides Vampire Knight: Nothing at the moment. I will be trying Bleach and Death Note because they were recommended to me.
    ❤❤❤
    ❤❤❤

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xLotusxSobax View Post
    [COLOR="Purple"]@Ethan: Thank you so much for the welcome [/COLOUR]

Quote Quote:
    Favourite dgm pairing: Hmmm, this one is a bit hard. In the beginning of the series, I wasn't into the whole pairing thing but as I read on, I began to read Fanfictions with AllenxLenalee and LavixKanda (soft yaoi; occasionally hardcore). So, those two are my absolute favorite with a few crack pairings mixed in
    just so you know, I'm a huge fan of lenalee so I want her to be with allen...a lot!
    Quote Quote:
    Favourite dgm arc: My favorite arc has to be the first encounter with the Level 4 (I forgot the ark's name but I think its just been Lvl 4 arc.).
    My favourite was the arc with them confronting Noah, that was a golden arc for me
    Quote Quote:

Fav anime
    : I think that Shuffle! has been my favorite anime so far. (Pandora Hearts will probably beat it when I finish)
    [B]
    Shuffle!
    Shuffle!

Shuffle! is one of my favourite romance too and have my favourite pairing Asa X Rin
    I wonder if this is consider harassing a new member but...
    Fav shuffle! character?
    Fav shuffle! pairing?
    Fav shuffle! moment?
    Why do you like shuffle! so much?
    Nobody rly asks me anything about shuffle! here.. so I'm happy I found a fan like me
    Quote Quote:
    What are you reading besides Vampire Knight: Nothing at the moment. I will be trying Bleach and Death Note because they were recommended to me.
    Death note is pretty good..well about Bleach..I guess its for you to judge when the time comes

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay, another DGM fan.
    Welcome to the forum (specially to the DGM area)!

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You like Lenalee Lee! *hugs* Thank goodness for the non-hate around here lol I've been on other forums where they begin to kill you if you say anything about Lenalee. D:

Fav shuffle! character: I really like Asa a lot! (Kareha and Nerine follow after~ )

Fav shuffle! pairing: Rin x Asa (Even though it is very clearly canon, I love it! ♥) I also fancy Itsuki x Mayumi

Fav shuffle! moment: When Sia says Gods live in polygamy relationships. I laughed so hard! (Also, did you hear that Sia is going to get a sequel called 'Princess! Princess!' I heard that as a rumor though.)

Why do you like shuffle! so much: It's humorous, dramatic, and has those moments that make you go d'awwwww and those that make you cry.

We should totally talk more! lol (What if I am okay with the harassment? xD)

@Asclepius: Thank you! I've been lurking there for quite a while!
    Last edited by xLotusxSobax; May 08, 2011 at 09:52 AM.
    ❤❤❤
    ❤❤❤

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

You like Lenalee Lee! *hugs* Thank goodness for the non-hate around here lol I've been on other forums where they begin to kill you if you say anything about Lenalee. D:
    The internet is a scary place but there's nothing wrong with Lenalee, what's with them
    She had been my favourite female character for a long time in the past and the latest chapter is so full of allen and lenalee..although I know its not really canon and they only hugged, but still!
    Quote Quote:
    Fav shuffle! character: I really like Asa a lot! (Kareha and Nerine follow after~ )
    Me too! Asa is my favourite and I'm so glad she ended up with Rin although I must say I never saw it coming when I first started shuffle! but she is my fav character out of the rest from the very beginning so I was always cheering her on

Quote Quote:
    Fav shuffle! pairing: Rin x Asa (Even though it is very clearly canon, I love it! ♥) I also fancy Itsuki x Mayumi
    Haha, itsuki needs more love.
    Who else to get it from then mayumi I wanted to see them develop too.. mayumi is a funny character

Quote Quote:
    Fav shuffle! moment: When Sia says Gods live in polygamy relationships. I laughed so hard! (Also, did you hear that Sia is going to get a sequel called 'Princess! Princess!' I heard that as a rumor though.)
    My favourite was the confession tho and
    Spoiler show
    but you're right, I laughed so hard at that too.
    A sequel?! If its true, it'll be awesome. Althought Sia is not my favourite character, she's very interesting to watch and I won't miss it if there is one.

Quote Quote:
    Why do you like shuffle! so much: It's humorous, dramatic, and has those moments that make you go d'awwwww and those that make you cry.
    Yes, I know what you mean, the characters are emotionally strong and has been thro a lot of hardship,
    Spoiler show

Asa is ofc, equally strong!

Quote Quote:
    We should totally talk more! lol (What if I am okay with the harassment? xD)
    Here am I talking to you , I really want to see you around more and I hope that you'll enjoy MH

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

yay another DGM fangirl!

Whos your fav Noah? Do you like Fairy tail?

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    yay another DGM fangirl!

Whos your fav Noah? Do you like Fairy tail?
    Another fangirl!

My favorite Noah has to be Tyki. I love his power and character design <3; I haven't read Fairy Tail yet. Do you like it? Is it like DGM or another manga?
    ❤❤❤
    ❤❤❤

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

YAY!!! Another DGM fan!! *glomps* HI! I'm yuki, nice to meet'cha!
    I'm glad to see that you don't hate Lenalee!

Do you like Yullen by chance? (Kanda/Allen is the best...)
    How do you feel about the 14th?
    I really suggest Death Note. It's amazing. Third manga I ever read. I've been a reader for 2 years now.
    How do you like Vampire Knight so far?
    Are you Yuuki x Zero or Yuuki x Kaname? (Yuuki x Kaname FTW!!!)
    Did you see the anime yet? It's rather good.

I wish I could tell you that Fairy Tail was good or not... But I haven't read it yet.

I can suggest some great ones, however. Try Kaichou Wa Maid Sama!, Kuroshitsuji, Bakuman, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! They are some of my favorites. I mean, some people say Reborn! is getting worse and worse, but it's generally a good read all in all. And Kuroshitsuji is just EPIC. Bakuman is by the creaters of Death Note, and it is so different, but so amazing. And if you like VK you'll probably like Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. I've been reading it since 2008 and I am still reading it today, it is just a really good one.
    Last edited by yukilove21; May 12, 2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Adding stuff.

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukilove21 View Post
    YAY!!! Another DGM fan!! *glomps* HI! I'm yuki, nice to meet'cha!
    I'm glad to see that you don't hate Lenalee!

Do you like Yullen by chance? (Kanda/Allen is the best...)
    How do you feel about the 14th?
    I really suggest Death Note. It's amazing. Third manga I ever read. I've been a reader for 2 years now.
    How do you like Vampire Knight so far?
    Are you Yuuki x Zero or Yuuki x Kaname? (Yuuki x Kaname FTW!!!)
    Did you see the anime yet? It's rather good.

I wish I could tell you that Fairy Tail was good or not... But I haven't read it yet.

I can suggest some great ones, however. Try Kaichou Wa Maid Sama!, Kuroshitsuji, Bakuman, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! They are some of my favorites. I mean, some people say Reborn! is getting worse and worse, but it's generally a good read all in all. And Kuroshitsuji is just EPIC. Bakuman is by the creaters of Death Note, and it is so different, but so amazing. And if you like VK you'll probably like Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. I've been reading it since 2008 and I am still reading it today, it is just a really good one.

Do you like Yullen by chance?: It depends on how a fanfic author presents it. I don't like when their love is OOC. But I do like that pairing in general~

How do you feel about the 14th?: Hmmm, I not sure yet. I think I'm leaning towards a neutral feeling with him until I read the new chapter (if it has anything to do with Neah) because either way I feel weird about it lol *shot for lame answer*

How do you like Vampire Knight so far?: Well, I'm on chapter 11 so far. I'm really liking it! In fact, I'm going to catch up a bit today!

Are you Yuuki x Zero or Yuuki x Kaname?: I like the pairing Yuuki x Kaname too. I'm not sure if I like Yuuki x Zero yet. Maybe~

Did you see the anime yet?:
    Not yet. I like to read a bit of the manga first. I'll probably start today!

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into those. People have told me I'd like Death Note a lot but recently, I've been so lazy. LOL Oh, and thanks for the welcome!
    ❤❤❤
    ❤❤❤

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you like Yullen by chance?: It depends on how a fanfic author presents it. I don't like when their love is OOC. But I do like that pairing in general~
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've read a few good ones, and I've read a few bad ones. (I've written a few good ones and a few bad ones I can suggest a really good one if you would like. "Any Way You Want It" by Novelist Pup.

Quote Quote:
    How do you feel about the 14th?: Hmmm, I not sure yet. I think I'm leaning towards a neutral feeling with him until I read the new chapter (if it has anything to do with Neah) because either way I feel weird about it lol *shot for lame answer*
    Ahhh, I see. I understand. I want something about him in the new chapter too... I hope we get it.

[QUOTE]How do you like Vampire Knight so far?: Well, I'm on chapter 11 so far. I'm really liking it! In fact, I'm going to catch up a bit today! [QUOTE]
    That's good! There is a plot twist that will blow your MIND though. It sure did to me.

Quote Quote:
    Are you Yuuki x Zero or Yuuki x Kaname?: I like the pairing Yuuki x Kaname too. I'm not sure if I like Yuuki x Zero yet. Maybe~
    Awesome ! Well, I was a fan of Yuuki x Zero first, actually, but the manga-ka is so evil that she makes me conflict when it comes to the pairings... But I've been a Yuuki x Kaname fan for over a year now... haha.
    Quote Quote:

Did you see the anime yet?:
    Not yet. I like to read a bit of the manga first. I'll probably start today!
    Hm... finish catching up to the manga, then watch it. It might be okay to watch the first season, but not the second.

Quote Quote:
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into those. People have told me I'd like Death Note a lot but recently, I've been so lazy. LOL Oh, and thanks for the welcome!
    Oh no problem! ! Hehehe, that's fine! I was told to read 'GE - Good Ending' but I still haven't.
    And your welcome for the welcome.

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Another DGM fan!! My first absolute favourite manga was DGM... Now I'm not quite sure...

Hmm... seeing as all the usual questions have been asked... What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
    Also, are you willing to join the chibi club? Actually, don't answer that. You're already secretly part of it because I made it so.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hrm; came here cause I saw all those posts back in FF

Heya, welcome to (posting on) Manga Helpers!!

I see the DGM fangirls just increased
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast