Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter September 4th)

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter September 4th)

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Ao no Exorcist!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

As of right now: Next Issue of Jump SQ comes out September 4th.
    Expect Spoilers at about a week before.
    Last edited by Kaiten; August 19, 2011 at 11:25 AM.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Spoiler Thread

Chapter 25 raw is out!

(Link courtesy of elpebre, post on MangaFox here.)

I only glimpsed the first and last pages to verify it was the right raw so I could go to bed without a spazzfest, but it proved to be in vain cause... I was right! Tatsuma did make a contract with Karura! Unfortunately, I can't understand what's going on since I can't read Japanese, but it seems to be an intense but deeply one-sided fight against Toudou.

We finally see Tatsuma's request of Rin, and... a lot of stuff was said, I wish I knew. ;^^

Anyways, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by earthforge; June 05, 2011 at 01:19 PM.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

OhMyGoshHolyCow, there's something else you guessed right, earthforge! It's such a huge spoiler that I'll put it in spoiler tags even here, lol. If you don't want to be THAT spoiled don't read/look at pages 25-30.
    Spoiler show

Looks like that anyway. Wow, that's going to turn emotional soon.

Ok, minor spoilers: so Kurara was living in the bodies of every High Priest since Fukaku? And now it seems to be on the evil side. And I think we still don't know what happened to the Impure King just now.

And Tatsuma's request? Something to do with kurikara, which was easy to predict. Shura gave it back to Rin even though Yukio protested. And now it looks like Rin can't unsheathe the sword but why and how to do it - well, we need a translator for that

Damn, I didn't even actually read the new chapter and I already need the next one.

P.S.
    Shura wears a bra that is at least 3 cup sizes too small, seriously.
    Last edited by Kryanka; June 03, 2011 at 12:43 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anya: I decided to read it this morning for a good wake up call, and... TAAAATSUUUUUMAAAAA! ;A; *sobsobsobflail?*

We've got two options: he's either dead and a main character just lost his dad in a very dark twist... or he's almost dead and someone will have to save his life (which can introduce Yukio as a doctor or let Shiemi regain her skills.) If it is the first, we have just been slammed with a very dark twist.

Opinion: Karura disturbs me. It looks like a childlike Griffith from Berserk *shiver*. Still, it is a good adaptation of the actual Buddhist deity.

Did Karura leave Tatsuma by choice (since he was dying) or did Toudou force Karura to join him? Also, what is Toudou's agenda? It seems like he only wanted to revive the Impure King so Tatsuma would reveal Karura and steal Karura - if so, what is the advantage in Yukio joining him?

I wonder why Rin cannot draw his sword. Is it because the blade has sealed up or because he is afraid? Or both? Shura mentioned last time that Rin's fear of his own flames caused him to lose control, and Rin absolutely cannot have a bozo moment if he draws his sword to take down the Impure King - he'll be immediately killed, or cause a lot of mayhem (probably why Yukio objected to Shura returning Koumaken).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

damn i so wish my laptop had antivirus right now!!!anyway from reading what you guys posted it sounds like it was an intense chapter and i can't wait for the scanlation!!!thanks earth and elpebre!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mysterious_Kaitou's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone! Long time since I last posted here because of school and reinstalling my computer...in fact I'm having common tests next week but I couldn't resist reading the latest AnE chapter because it's been a long time since the last chapter D:

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    I wonder why Rin cannot draw his sword. Is it because the blade has sealed up or because he is afraid? Or both? Shura mentioned last time that Rin's fear of his own flames caused him to lose control, and Rin absolutely cannot have a bozo moment if he draws his sword to take down the Impure King - he'll be immediately killed, or cause a lot of mayhem (probably why Yukio objected to Shura returning Koumaken).
    Anyway, I've read the chapter in Chinese and yes, Rin cannot draw his sword because he is afraid. Not that he said it out, but Shura states it. Yukio had objected with the reason that Rin had recently went berserk. Actually Shura lets Rin draw the sword because she wanted to know what was Rin's mental state. Which is well, not good.

This is so leading to lots of character development for Rin to gain back his confidence and as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Here's a mini-double-translation if you're interested in what Shura said:
    Page 39
    It was so not easy.
    I was too glad when you finally controlled your flames.
    But within an hour, you couldn't control your emotions and went berserk.
    It feels like you're back to how you were like before.
    [If I draw my sword, what will happen to me?]
    [I might lose myself]
    [I might also hurt others.]

Page 40
    Rin: This sort of thing...
    Shura: I knew it.
    You
    Have completely lost confidence in yourself.
    (t/n: can be self-esteem..but my Chinese is getting rusty >l)

I like Shura so much in this chapter. She totally read Rin's mind. I think it's a woman's intuition LOL.

BEST PANTY & STOCKING PARODY EVER

9. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

We finally see Tatsuma's request of Rin, and... a lot of stuff was said, I wish I knew. ;^^
    Tatsuma's request is...
    Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by Kryanka View Post
    Ok, minor spoilers: so Kurara was living in the bodies of every High Priest since Fukaku? And now it seems to be on the evil side. And I think we still don't know what happened to the Impure King just now.
    Actually, Karura seems to be the familiar of the descendants of the person who first made a contract with it, and there are certain conditions to the contract. In order for Karura to accept the contract, the contractor has to share a secret with it - the secret being that the Impure King is still alive.

P.S.
    Shura wears a bra that is at least 3 cup sizes too small, seriously.
    I agree with you! D:

Did Karura leave Tatsuma by choice (since he was dying) or did Toudou force Karura to join him? Also, what is Toudou's agenda? It seems like he only wanted to revive the Impure King so Tatsuma would reveal Karura and steal Karura - if so, what is the advantage in Yukio joining him?
    I can't tell if Karura left Tatsuma by choice, but Toudou definitely seized Karura and swallowed Karura...

Toudou's agenda (for this arc, at least) is to force Tatsuma to reveal Karura so that he can absorb Karura into his body. And because Tatsuma is such a mysterious person, Toudou had to resort to reviving the Impure King to force Tatsuma to appear.

Shura mentioned last time that Rin's fear of his own flames caused him to lose control, and Rin absolutely cannot have a bozo moment if he draws his sword to take down the Impure King - he'll be immediately killed, or cause a lot of mayhem (probably why Yukio objected to Shura returning Koumaken).
    (The reason why Yukio objected to Shura returning Koumaken has been stated by Kaitou...) Shura retorted that at the moment, the Impure King posed a greater danger to everyone than Rin did, and Rin's flames were oddly effective against the demons. Speaking of which, I wonder why? Is it so that Satan can just burn any demon which turns against him with the blue flames?
    Last edited by addenza; June 04, 2011 at 05:36 AM.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I'm rather confused about Toudou's agenda on why he asked Yukio to join him. From whatever Japanese I can read from the guidebook in Yukio's profile, Yukio seems to have doubts with himself. I think Toudou would want to take advantage of that and manipulate him, but IDEK.

Hmm, I think that Satan's flames would be rather deadly to any other demon simply because Satan is well, the most powerful demon and their ruler. It would make sense that he has the power to destroy other demons at will so that he can instil fear in them. That's how tyrants work, generally :O

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish Tatsuma wasn't dead and waiting for someone to save him... And if he IS dead then Katou Kazue is officially mangaka who keeps killing the coolest characters. It's time for Shura and Bon now, mark my words!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious_Kaitou View Post
    Anyway, I've read the chapter in Chinese and yes, Rin cannot draw his sword because he is afraid. Not that he said it out, but Shura states it. Yukio had objected with the reason that Rin had recently went berserk. Actually Shura lets Rin draw the sword because she wanted to know what was Rin's mental state. Which is well, not good.

This is so leading to lots of character development for Rin to gain back his confidence and as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter.
    AWWWWW *hugs Rin*
    Poor boy. I bet being rejected by friends didn't help him either. I hope it won't turn to another round of character fighting depression.

Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    Tatsuma's request is...
    Spoiler show
    wow, he sure gave him some huge homework.

Actually, Karura seems to be the familiar of the descendants of the person who first made a contract with it, and there are certain conditions to the contract. In order for Karura to accept the contract, the contractor has to share a secret with it - the secret being that the Impure King is still alive.
    But - everyone's gonna know about it soon... or not. I wonder.
    Last edited by Kryanka; June 04, 2011 at 11:16 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anya, I know! ;A; I was hoping you were right and that Tatsuma would survive as a counterpoint to Rin losing his dad. You still might be. Hell, maybe Tatsuma faked his death- ah, nevermind, he didn't look like he expected Toudou to stab him in the neck. (Noooo, not Shura and Bon! I really don't like Shura, but she's got an interesting past.)

Thanks Kaity and addy! I appreciate it! So Yukio's profile says he has lotsa doubts?

It could be that Satan's flames have only affected people in Assiah and not demons. Rin's flames don't affect his friends and specifically destroy demons. This could be because the flames affect what the controller wants, or Rin's flames are different because of what he is.

I thought as much on Rin's inability to draw Koumaken. He's got good reason to be scared crapless about drawing the sword - first time he lost it, he got really shaken, and when he decided to just ignore it, the next time he drew the sword (for the right reasons), he got two feet away from killing his friends. I have no clue how Rin will figure out how to handle himself. Could be some "your friends believe you", but I hope it's more subtle. Speaking of which, I hope Bon and Co will start moving when the news gets back that the Impure King was revived.

Toudou. Hm, what a fascinating antagonist. He's absorbing demons and obtaining their powers. It's clear he's not possessed, but he's controlling the demons (though they are corrupting him). Maybe he wants Yukio because Yukio might be resistant to possession or have some other ability that comes from being the son of Satan as well.

Well, incoming angst and character development. Rin needs to overcome his fear, Bon has to deal with the loss of his father, and the rest of the exorcists are going to mobilize to take on the Impure King until Rin recovers. Plus, I think they'll be very angry with Mamushi even though she was used.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Tatsuma doesn't die but then it looks like he's all alone. Hopefully someone is nearby to save him. If not... then Bon will have another thing in common with Rin.

So it looks like Rin lost confidence with himself. I'm sure he'll regain it in time to stop the Impure King and Toudou. It would be nice if Bon was the one who helped him though I think the others will help as well.

Is Touduo heading back to the city?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish Tatsuma wasn't dead and waiting for someone to save him... And if he IS dead then Katou Kazue is officially mangaka who keeps killing the coolest characters. It's time for Shura and Bon now, mark my words!
    Well, he wasn't really dead when he was stabbed... And before that, he already told Shima's brother (Juuzou, I think?) to take Mamushi and tell everyone what had happened... So if he's lucky, he'll get saved somehow...?

But - everyone's gonna know about it soon... or not. I wonder.
    Yeah, everyone is going to know about it, so Karura told Tatsuma that their contract was terminated (since the contract is based on the secret). But Tatsuma said that they had another secret (or was it a condition? I can't really remember now) and he got Karura to unleash its strongest power in order to try and suppress the Impure King for the time being. That was kind of effective, but Tatsuma's body couldn't handle the power needed and he was severely weakened and got stabbed by Toudou at that point in time.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

anya, I know! ;A; I was hoping you were right and that Tatsuma would survive as a counterpoint to Rin losing his dad. You still might be. Hell, maybe Tatsuma faked his death- ah, nevermind, he didn't look like he expected Toudou to stab him in the neck.
    We could find many arguments for him surviving the stabbing, right? But I'd still be wishful thinking. I don't want to look stupid when another far-fetched theory doesn't prove true

And I like Shura! She doesn't look like it, but she's very intelligent and caring.

I have no clue how Rin will figure out how to handle himself. Could be some "your friends believe you", but I hope it's more subtle.
    Could be also just as subtle "I don't want anyone I know suffer because of me". Hey, maybe Shiemi's feelings for him will give him strength? Once a shipper, always a shipper

Well, he wasn't really dead when he was stabbed... And before that, he already told Shima's brother (Juuzou, I think?) to take Mamushi and tell everyone what had happened... So if he's lucky, he'll get saved somehow...?
    On the other hand, because of Juuzou he isn't needed to tell everyone what's happened.

Ugh, I can't see Bon as a half-orphan. From one issue to another, man, and we already have depressed Rin. And Bon as the successor to the High Priest title? Someone else should take the job, sorry, Bon.

Yeah, everyone is going to know about it, so Karura told Tatsuma that their contract was terminated (since the contract is based on the secret). But Tatsuma said that they had another secret (or was it a condition? I can't really remember now)
    That's something new to speculate about, thanks

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

My Japanese standard is only hiragana + katakana + 100 kanji + some grammar + whatever Chinese knowledge I have...so I just think that Yukio has doubts (since 不安 means something like anxiety or doubt) about himself from this heading in his profile. Rin does not have this heading because I imagine the timeline for thie profiles should be mid-Kyoto arc. If anyone can translate, thanks in advance!

不安:生真面目な性格が悪魔につけ込まれる!?
    真面目ゆえに何かストレスに苛まれる雪男。この精神面の苦悩は、悪魔につけ込まれる大きな隙になるらしい。天才の意外な弱点がここに...?

Also remember that Shura had said that Yukio suppresses his feelings unlike Rin, which makes Yukio suspectible to demons or something :O

I hope Tatsuma doesn't die, the twins being orphans are already sad enough and if Tatsuma does die, I have a feeling Bon won't take it too well ;_;

*goes back to studying for tomorrow's common test*

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

On the other hand, because of Juuzou he isn't needed to tell everyone what's happened.

Ugh, I can't see Bon as a half-orphan. From one issue to another, man, and we already have depressed Rin. And Bon as the successor to the High Priest title? Someone else should take the job, sorry, Bon.
    Sorry, I forgot to say that Tatsuma told Juuzou to bring Mamushi back to her father and to bring reinforcements as well. (But then again, unless Juuzou can run super fast or the mountain is near the Kyoto branch, there probably isn't a very high chance of having help arrive in time to save Tatsuma...)

And yes, I can't imagine Bon as the High Priest. He'll be really enthusiastic, but he will be picked off easily by the enemies because he's so hot-headed...

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast