Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter September 4th)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter July 4th)

...Parents are always nagging to improve my Chinese....

Spoiler show

I'll do more later~ <3
    Last edited by sakura_fai; August 02, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

2. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member l3gitimat3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 26 Discussion | Ch. 27 Prediction

SPOILERS!~
    it seems fire is the only way to hurt the impure king
    Last edited by l3gitimat3; August 01, 2011 at 02:31 PM.
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks sakura! And l3git, those polyps copied sakura's translation without crediting her! They're jerks!

I will read things later, after I'm done recoding bad code. Wow, the Impure King's icky. And yes, it seems the domain of Decay is weak to fire, like the Domain of Fire is weak to water.

And because I've said it before, the blue flames appear to be seperate from the Domain of Fire (under Iblis's control).
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but I'll be splitting the translation into two parts. >.<;; Is that alright?

Spoiler show

Hmm.,...could it be that Shura put a spell on Kurikara, but forgot to undo it? .... XD I won't be surprised if that happened.
    As for Yukio, he's more focused on Shura's words than Tudou's, but their battle is coming so what will unfold? :O

-tired, but will probably go back and translate p. 9-12 later-

To those that translate and scan these....@_@ this is hard work, thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by sakura_fai; August 01, 2011 at 07:10 PM.

6. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's just fine, sakura. Thank ye for translating!

Oh crap, I see Yukio trainwreck incoming. Shura told him to be true to himself, but I don't believe he's doing that. I think he's losing himself to the despair he feels over Rin's certain death and anger at not allowing himself to do anything about it. Yukio might just use Shura's words to justify falling to Toudou's influence.

So while Rin overcomes his mental block on drawing Kurikara (I bet it's mental, since nobody else has drawn it), Yukio will be mindscrewed by Toudou. Toudou's margin of success will depend on Yukio's state of mind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we had Yukio hints of his doubt but i think this fear is not due to Rin but to himself, I think he's sad because he wants to protect Rin and feels useless because he too is a son of Satan but he was never discriminated as Rin had been who shoulders this pain alone. I just hope he chooses the right side and believe in his brother. I see adorable sibling moments to come!

Rin lost his confidence in himself and if he cant draw still now after that cool escape i think he still fears his demon side, his friends will have to give him a furthur push.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hohum... That's an interesting hypothesis... I'm going to have to consider it. I more believe that Yukio is torn up over his brother's impending execution, and gets around it by telling himself "I had no hope for him from the beginning". Yukio hasn't allowed himself to grieve, so everything's empty and that's why he doesn't feel like he's really there.

But right now, regardless, Yukio is very weak mentally because of possibly losing all of his family. Toudou can manipulate him significantly.

We are so on the verge of back-to-back badasses with Rin and Bon. Seriously, Bon has a new power to solidify that he's Rin's opposite - the red flames of Karura! I hope Bon can keep Karura, since I like Karura - obnoxious little demon it is.

I'm getting the feeling that Rin might not unsheath in this fight. He might just focus his flames on a spot while Bon seals the spore sac. Then afterwards, he might be able to since he would feel like he somewhat mastered the flames... for the moment.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Zaresh's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait until scanlation is done to read this chapter . Spoilers are soooo tempting...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, it was a great chapter (thank you, sakura_fai!)
    So now I'm scared for Yukio too. I'm glad to see him more or less ok though. Yeah, he's going to be mindfucked like there was no tomorrow.

Bon you complete idiot, why didn't you listen when Tatsuma was teaching you how to use incantation?? Now Rin will have to finish the Impure King by himself (not that I mind). But if Bon can't chant his incantation and Rin can't draw his sword, that may be a problem. Otherwise, it was a very touching- most of the chapter, actually. I expect to see more Bon/Rin fanarts soon.

Why did Konekomaru run? Was he feeling ashamed of what he thought of Rin?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What? But I thought Bon was listening. His only super-power is his ability to remember things from only hearing it once. I thought he's going to use Tatsuma's last incantation with Karura to seal the Impure King while Rin protects him. (Yeah, the Bon/Rin is just going to be going big time after this.)

I think Koneko ran because he was ordered to find Shura in addition to what you said, anya. Then Shima was annoyed since Rin only considered asking Koneko, and not himself.

(I'm kinda breaking my vow of spending my every waking moment for the next 17 days to finish a paper for publication, but whatever. I just finished submitting an abstract and finished a proposal for my work, YES! But other than this, I won't be on MH much.)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it's out of character for Bon, but after Tatsuma told him to listen carefully because he can only say it once Bon spend the entire incantation totally spacing out and seeing things from the past. So I wonder if that will be important later. Also, I think Rin will eventually kill the IK.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it looks like a sutra, and since Bon's used to memorization, sutras shouldn't be hard to him. It's basically a story/short lesson and the words repeat often. If you listen to it a few times, you'll know it by heart and Bon's grew up with this kinda stuff, so it should be natural to him. (Little kids at my temple took only a few times to memorize the whole Heart Sutra.) So it's half spacing out, half listening....y'know? Or KAzue could try a comedy routine where Bon forgot the incantation since he was spacing out.
    Wait!! Maybe it's time to see the Arias in action! While Bon is chanting, Rin will keep the Impure King away with his flames! That way, it'll be both Bon and Rin together defeating the King! Or Rin and Bon both combine their fire power and kill the heart of the Impure King that way...
    Like earthforge said, Rin might not unsheathe his sword. After all the whole Kyoto arc is about Rin controlling his flames.

Yep, Neko-kun ran away because Bon told him to. x'3 I don't think anyone ever takes Shima seriously, not even his own family...That's just sad...

As for Yukio, he seems to be both insecure and worrying about Rin (probably a way to clear the execution charge than having no hope for him). He's a professional (Pity he's only 15, but it seems he never enjoys himself.) , that's for sure, but like Shura said, he's too introverted. Although, I don't think Tudou will be able to manipulate him so easily (maybe plant more seeds of doubt, etc.). He's weak, but also has strong loyalty bonds.
    But why does Tudou want to be young again? To gain back lost time?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Scanlation is out, locking thread till next spoilers around September.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4