Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 24 Discussion | Ch. 25 Prediction

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 24 Discussion | Ch. 25 Prediction

Chapter 24 is out. Time to discuss.

For myself, I'm wondering how strong Tatsuma really is. Since he's supposed to be the head monk, I imagine his exorcism skills are quite high. However, no one seems to have any faith in him as of right now....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Razeus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 24 Discussion | Ch. 25 Prediction

I'll say its a interesting chapter to see some things cleared up. Though I'm still curious about the impure king and what important role he plays.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Astray's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I see no way that Tatsuma isn't going to die despite the fact that I believe he is possibly near the level of Paladin in terms of actual Exorcism skills. I'd say he's probably in that level right below Paladin though I don't remember what that is. Rin will probably end up defeating the thing because his flames are effective against the Impure King based on that story of how the original guy beat the Impure King using a sword with a fire spirit trapped inside it.

Ignorance is bliss.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe i read all the chapter in one day sheesh it's more interesting than i thought it would be!

Mamushi (snake girl) was being used it was quite obvious poor girl but i admire her determination although it was waay off course.

Tatsuma is the head so i bet he's strong, he had the guts to start moving forward and begin a new era for his 'family', cant wait to see what he can do, one of the cover chapter showed him using flames (normal red ones) and probably some cool incantations too

Rin vs Impure king most definitely gonna happen, whats frustrating is that he and Sheimi are taking their sweet time to make up :/ wonder if he'll save her life again and then we get a cute apologize scene (with hilarity ensuing)

I wonder if Yukio really is fully human it seems they hinting he might be something more just not like Rin or as much as Rin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that someone will die, but I think Shima's father is more likely to go than Tatsuma. Tatsuma is using flames? Then he's still using Garuda's power, right?

Or maybe Mephisto is Garuda - that'd explain why he knows of the sword being empty. Also, the time he joined the Order is the same the Myou Dha started keeping secrets.

I don't think Rin's power are connected with Garuda's power though. His flames have different color and different source. Kurikara is just a device that can seal a person's power and I think that's it. I can't see Rin destroying the Impure King now, he's just too inexperienced and weak, but he will join the fight - if it's the IK that Saburota wants to wake.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

tatsuma will probably die protecting someone. Mostlikely Rin or his son.

epic chapter. the last page and the impure King looks awesome.
    Trafalgar Law is the new Shichibukai. He cut down the samurai from Wano. 2-15-12

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe when the impure king gets his eyes back he will be even more powerful than he was before?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter the Impure King will be revived (probably at the end of the chapter).
    Tatsuma will try to kill it dead with the help of Karura which he will have to summon. For this I predict he will need kurikara, because that's where Karura was sealed last time. So Tatsuma's request to Rin will be: give back or lend me kurikara for some time. And Rin will fight the Impure King with his powers unsealed.

Someone will die, but I think it will be Shima's father. He will be replaced by Tatsuma's side by Shima's oldest brother.

Maybe we will finally see who Takara is (the boy with a doll from Rin's class). My theory is that it's not ventriloquism but the rag doll is talking because it's possessed by a demon. I think the Order knows that and agreed to that because of the demon's special circumstances.

And finally, all of Rin's friends will make up with him at last.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

whoa!!!MH got a brand new look!!!its been to long since i've been on!!! i agree with Kryanka about Takara's puppet. it has to be his familiar or something and a pretty strong one at that considering he was able to bring back a stone lantern all by himself. as for if we find out any info on the mystery man Takara in this chapter i highly doubt it.
    i think bon is already starting to realize what a donkey's butt he was after rin yelled at him and knocked some sense into him (literally!) as for koneko i think rin scared the bejezzus (<- don't know how to spell it so just roll with it >_<) out of him once he started going off on bon. but i think once bon and rin make up koneko will start to relax around rin more and not act so distanct.
    although i'm not to sure if rin will just go ahead and start using his powers just after he learned to do the candle lighting trick. i mean true he learned some measure of control but i don't think he's to confident in it yet. and that small amount of doubt will allow for the flames to take control again. plus he knows what his flames are capable of and he's not a complete idiot.
    tatsuma.....man i really don't know about this guy. i think he re-established another deal with garuda because like everybody said he has been seen multiple times either surrounded by flames or controlling them. plus it was not stated that garuda was only able to be sealed in kurikara right? so maybe its something else this time.

New Reply