Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 234 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Smit's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 234 Spoiler Thread

Damn that was an awesome chapter. I especially liked the Absolute shadow spell from Fried. That form is so wicked.

About the boy. I think it is Zeref. Natsu and Zeref have a unique connection compared with the other dragon slayers. Yes I think Zeref is a DS and the "son"of the black dragon Gildarts encountered. Zeref clearly knows Natsu from his past and now with this boy the similar clothes and the scarf. Maybe they grew up together.

@Razh. Yeah could totally be Romeo looking in the direction of Tenrou island. But then my question is what use is it showing him at this point? (on a side note. Macou uses fire magic and it would be cool if he taught it to romeo)
    Last edited by Smit; May 16, 2011 at 04:11 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BinCs View Post
    The chapter is AH-MAY-ZING!

Guys, I don't think the boy on the last page is Zeref or Mavis. Actually, I think the past tense indicates that it's not a flashback, but rather a flashforward. Also, the space between panels isn't black. Seems more logical to me.
    not neccisarily, the boy could be from the past and have set up things on the island. I dunno how well guarded the island is but if its holy ground battling on it can have reprecusions. Specialy if Zeref is tied in.

If waging war between mages or even killing triggers something realy bad on the island who knows what might happen.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez, it's not a flashback, it's damn Romeo. I don't know how anyone can doubt that after actually reading it.

Same face, has a tattoo and clothes like his hero Natsu. Not much to it.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima had built up Levy for a good bit only to have Fried and Bixlow come to the rescue. I am disappointed in that front, also, I don't like Bixlow's new pony tail design at all. Since he built her up I won't say that Rustyrose is down for the count, and he might make a comeback, but it sure is looking like Rusty has lost.

I want to see the Gil v Blue fight, but part of me wants Mashima to skip over to the end and have Hades and Urtear escape with Zeref already, since it has been apparent for bundles of chapters now(with or without Gray I really don't care).
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was epic! Love the scenes with Gildarts, Bixlow, and Fried. I hope they show parts from Azuma and Erza's fight. Who the heck is that kid on the last page? He looks just like Zeref and Natsu. Does anyone else feel a little bit worried by the way Lucy narrated the ending?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Geez, it's not a flashback, it's damn Romeo. I don't know how anyone can doubt that after actually reading it.

Same face, has a tattoo and clothes like his hero Natsu. Not much to it.
    A ton of posters are going to be eating some crow, a bunch of people will be proven wrong.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dylan21's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't seem to me a flashback. I think the boy is just Romeo imitating Natsu(look at the scarf and the clothes, a poor attemp to imitate Natsu). It'll probably have nothing to do with the battle, it's probably just a distraction from Mashima or a way to demostrate the"determination to the future" Gildartz was talking about(something like the will of fire in naruto)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

who is romeo .___.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well after reading the chapter, what Lucy is saying, seems to me that they still won't win the battle. She is talking in a way that makes me believe they will lose this battle. Srsl they will. Even if they are winning now, they'll still loose it soon.

The fights were awesome, Fried and Bixlow are awesome, Guildartz is epic. And the last page, that kid, I still don't believe that it's Romeo. I mean it could be, but I'm having trouble beliveing it.

The outline of the pages seem more like a past event or a future event, not a present one. Though if it was past, it'd probably be black outline and not that grayish outline.

I guess we'll see it next chapter. But logically thinking, it's probably Romeo that has sensed something.

But last time we saw him, during Oraccion Seis arc he wasn't this tall and wasn't wearing this outfit. Plus, what kind of magic could be possibly be using?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    who is romeo .___.
    It's Macao Conbolt's son

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShiroPhoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

After just reading this chapter it only leaves me saying one thing "Fried definitely deserves the title of s-class mage". It was so satisfying to finally see Rusty Rose knocked of his high horse (he "had" a serious ego complex), although I really hope he is not defeated that easily since it would be nice to see more of his power.

The boy on the last page is so confusing at the moment, at first glance I thought it was Romeo but then on closer inspection it does look like a yonger Zeref. Anyway for now since we have no idea what Mavis looks like I am just going to go with those two.

“ I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever...!!! ”

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan21 View Post
    It doesn't seem to me a flashback. I think the boy is just Romeo imitating Natsu(look at the scarf and the clothes, a poor attemp to imitate Natsu). It'll probably have nothing to do with the battle, it's probably just a distraction from Mashima or a way to demostrate the"determination to the future" Gildartz was talking about(something like the will of fire in naruto)
    Well it makes some sense.

But still, I'm saying they'll lose the battle soon. The way Lucy's narrating means they will lose and someone will die.

Oh well, it's Romeo. Now I'm sure. The eyebrows, the hair, the eyes, it's him.

But why? Could it be only because of what Guildartz said or could it be something more? Could this battle have already happened (well it probably has since it's Lucy telling the story) and this is after Romeo hears the story and decides to make something?

So much possibilities, so much things to think.
    Last edited by sarutobi_sensei; May 16, 2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

this lil' guy?
    http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...3/page028.html

meh, i don't believe it

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

That's one of the early pages from the manga. Well like really early. His design has changed. Look into FT wikia and when Charle and Wendy join the guild, he's there and different.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    After just reading this chapter it only leaves me saying one thing "Fried definitely deserves the title of s-class mage". It was so satisfying to finally see Rusty Rose knocked of his high horse (he "had" a serious ego complex), although I really hope he is not defeated that easily since it would be nice to see more of his power.
    I don't think so. Mira (who everyone like to count as the weakest S-Class for some reason) absolutely annihilated Fried, the only reason he's not dead is because she's not "The Demon" anymore. Fried and Bixlow together are nigh-unstoppable but individually they aren't comparable to Ezra, Mira, Laxus, etc.

And I'm hoping the kid isn't Romeo (though he does look exactly like him), what the hell is he going to do?
    Last edited by White Silver King; May 16, 2011 at 04:26 PM.

New Reply
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast