Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 625 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 625 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    wow so shirohoshi has the kings haki......also seems like hodi and jinbei both are in this chapter. the queen is alive and has good news.
    And the bad news is that the flashback continue .

Weird logic from VDD: He want her power ... so he want to marry her ??? WTF ?

I'm very surprised that Otohime didn't die & is free despite the fact that she was with the tenryubito.

I expect a nasty contract between Otohime & the tenryubito. Something like: "You give your life & fishmen will not be ever captured inside Fishman Island ... you have one week to decide".

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    And the bad news is that the flashback continue .

I'm very surprised that Otohime didn't die & is free despite the fact that she was with the tenryubito.

I expect a nasty contract between Otohime & the tenryubito. Something like: "You give your life & fishmen will not be ever captured inside Fishman Island ... you have one week to decide".
    i think the celestial dragon will send an assassin back to deal with the queen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member plex's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite the fact that Shirohoshi is a wimp and a sore crybaby, she has some great hidden powers, latent and waiting to wake up (Haoshoku Haki?). Luffy indeed has a talent finding Kings Haki user

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member damane08's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    wow so shirohoshi has the kings haki......also seems like hodi and jinbei both are in this chapter. the queen is alive and has good news.
    You think so? It looks more like a fake smile to me. I think she has some good news but bad news also.

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sark
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, and i thought that the "Sabo Thing" was the worst flashback. but this one catches up with it more and more.

cant wait to find out if the whole arc can surpass the Foxy Arc in not entertaining. its on a good way though...

at least the seaking stuff is a little interesting

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

it's pretty surprising that shirahosi is so well gifted by nature considering her being such a crybaby ...is it me or this flashback is being extended to much i was expecting things to be pretty much settled this chapter
    and yeah me too , i was expecting a different confrontation between otohime and the tenryuubito ....and i don't like otohime's behavior concerning the tenryuubito ....i mean he comes from above and is starting to be so S**** with the fishmen and besides that she still protects him that's pretty stupid IMO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    Probably to pass it on to his descendants as a sign for his ancestor or to have that power in his control. His dream is more or less exposed which makes his chances of joining smaller but perhaps he has a dream of returning to the surface were his ancestors probably came from. I'm still interested in the Decken family's history.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gawd! Those were some really big Sea Kings. I mean: HUGE! Damn! Everyone pissed their pants, and I mean everyone! Jinbe, Hodi, Vanderdecken, Tenryubitto, normal fishmen!

So she can control the Sea Kings and that's why Van der Decken wants her.

Stupid Tenryubitto god they should just all die already. I just can't stand them.

So why didn't Jinbe go with her to Marijoes? As her bodyguard? He should have the authority for it in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    it's pretty surprising that shirahosi is so well gifted by nature considering her being such a crybaby ...is it me or this flashback is being extended to much i was expecting things to be pretty much settled this chapter
    and yeah me too , i was expecting a different confrontation between otohime and the tenryuubito ....and i don't like otohime's behavior concerning the tenryuubito ....i mean he comes from above and is starting to be so S**** with the fishmen and besides that she still protects him that's pretty stupid IMO
    The reason was there, for the kids not to grow with even more hatred towards the humans.

She wasn't being stupid, she was being logical, trying to stop that hatred from spreading even more.
    Last edited by sarutobi_sensei; May 18, 2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 625 Discussion / 626 Prediction Thread

Quote Quote:
    VDD:Now, first of all, to become the princess husband
    Crewmate:But princess shirahoshi is still just a little kid
    VDD: Hm that's a problem
    So, Hisoka is still alone on his planet ... The one and only "cool" pedophile in the whole mangaverse.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes its disappointing... another few chap for flashback it seems.. was the first thing i thought when saw the spoilers..

While reading the chapter.. i was really worried for that one week too ...

And i really have a bad feeling about her smile... smile of satisfaction it was when you sacrifice for your people ...

moment of the chapter--- everyone got a nose drop after seeing princess natural powers... lol

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that Shirahoshi joining the Straw Hats it's something even more probable after the info we got this chapter.
    Her power makes her potentially very strong , that power is amazingly awesome

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

CHAPTER is out on mangastream.
    This "summon of sea kings" by shirahoshi was pretty good,everyone was shocked.Now i think we are at climax of the queen's death which probably would be in 1 or 2 chapters max.I found it strange that jinbe didn't go with her just to "protect/keep an eye, i don't know it's weird that as a shichibukai couldn't do something like this even in a "secret way" because otohime said that she didn't want "strong fishmen" to go so the other fish/mer men trust the "human world" but still doesn't make sense to me that he didn't go

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    It seems that Shirahoshi joining the Straw Hats it's something even more probable after the info we got this chapter.
    Her power makes her potentially very strong , that power is amazingly awesome
    I was wondering why no one quoted that yet..lol...

Its really really admirable for someone to hold anger against tenryuubito s .. and u need to b a very very very great person from heart.. she is a saint i must say... That guy sucked big time.. shit man ... there existence shud be banned..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oda has an amazing way of getting me interested in the plot of the story again, i really like where this flashback is heading and i like the twist that there is more to shirahoshi then meets the eye. Im really excited to see what the 'hope' of FM island is, however i have a feeling that they break that contract (the government).

New Reply
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast