Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crossovers that you wish to see!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crossovers that you wish to see!

For the longest time I really wanted a Bleach x D.Gray-man crossover.

More specifically, I think Allen would be an unusual character in the Bleachverse because of his strong belief to save everyone. No one really questions Ichigo's moral compass much, but I think with Allen being there, maybe if they start fighting side by side, they could learn something about each other.

For a more light-hearted crossover, I think Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro x Beelzebub is a perfect combo. You have sadistic demons who come to Earth for some kind of lifestyle reason, and the humans who suffer having to deal with them. Plus, I think it would be kind of hilarious to see how Neuro acts around royalty. Maybe we'd find out that the demons of Beelzebub don't eat food either, but other kinds of emotions and stuff We all know Alaindelon feeds off of lust, don't we.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Vinland Saga and Berserk, just because it would be pure win
    Aside from that, it would be interesting to see how Thorfinn and Guts interact

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk and Claymore can be epic. Both has similar setting, though Berserk is obviously so much darker than the latter.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Vinland Saga and Berserk, just because it would be pure win
    Aside from that, it would be interesting to see how Thorfinn and Guts interact
    Pre-Tower of Retribution Guts would want to slap Farmland Saga Thorfinn for being such a wuss.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Monster X Death Note: Since Johan and Light are compared so often so we might as well have this crossover. It would be fascinating to see how the characters in Monster would react towards Kira- a different kind of sociopath.
    I concur, though I am more interested in how L would deal with Johan and his lackeys.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach x FMA
    toshiro and edward the two shorties would have a blast of a time with each other and alchemy vs shinigami would be funny especially since so many times ed says i dont belive in an afterworld or whatnot haha he'd have a heart attack

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece x Naruto: Could be both good and really funny.
    Bakuman x Death Note: Mashiro and Takagi drawing Death Note could be cool?
    Prince of Tennis x Hajime No Ippo: Who has the toughest work-out? Also it could be REALLY funny.

When I was thinking about these three fantasy crossovers, I actually started to really want them to be done!
    [IMG]http://bit.ly/wvfDFh[/IMG]
    [url="http://bit.ly/qint1K"][IMG]http://bit.ly/zcJSPa[/IMG][/url][url="http://twitter.com/#!/ZayCon92"][IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/ZayCon/Twitter.jpg[/IMG][/url][url="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ZayCon&show=0&order=4"][IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/ZayCon/Anime.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach x One Piece -Aizen trolling the World Government would be quite a sight. With Teach there as well, just think of the possibilities.

Shin Angyo Onishi x Berserk x Samurai Deeper Kyo- All three combine to form one giant crapsack world. I'd totally pay to see a battle of villainy between Aji Tae, Former Crimson King and Griffith.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda want to see a crossover between GE ~Good Ending~ and SKET DANCE. The core reason is because both series take place at a school in Tokyo, and the protagonists are the same age. (16 - 17 years old.) Humor takes precedent over romance in Sket, but there's still some there. What's interesting is that GE's characters tend to see love from a "mature" perspective- which makes sense considering the demographic of Weekly Shonen is a tad bit older than JUMP.

I don't think the characters will be able to mesh well together so a cameo or a mention of the other school would be interesting.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

D. Gray-man and Ao No Exorcist. They're from the same magazine so if Jump SQ ever decides to have a collaboration thing like One Piece/Toriko and Gintama/Sket Dance, it could very well be possible.

The exorcists could do exorcist stuff with other exorcists; the Millennium Earl could chill out with Mephisto; Allen and Rin could angst with each about killing their father; all in all, it would be very awesome.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2